Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 9)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i knowwwwwwwwwww!!
I love them!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Btw have you heard this song:

I love shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn!! His voice is sooo!BlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

They are feeling as if universe is conspiring to separate them and they are rebelling against it?!?! Something like that...right?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I mean this phase...than elections...yuvi thinks that ashi is going against him so he is rebelling...and ashi thinks that yuvi will turn like yuckwant dev and soo she is rebelling for yuviEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I dunno but its special!Embarrassed

And duh-uh! I thought u must have read atleast 2 chapters...because u said u started reading but u couldn't finish!

no not universe...THEY THEMSELVES....omg...u know u hav been syaing this in quite a lot of ur posts off late...like i remember reading one in ayls abt elecitons and yuvi shy and wat not jisko nats had replied...but i cldnt get what u meant then...lekin i think now i see...its like samne wala is acting too smart and trying to walk too too fast..and apne is fast walk ke chakekr main he even forgot to notice ki dusra banda peeche choot raha hai....tooh the doosra banda is just running without thinking where infront of what they running which path they taking all they know is they have to run until they reach d samne wala banda again until they both fir se r on d same FOOTPRINTBlushing..OMGBlushing

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG...I KNOW WHAT IT IS...I SO KNOW

BOTH FEELINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AS IF AS IF KOI TRAIN CHOOTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBlushingBlushing OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YES THIS IS IT

REMEMBER HOW JWM MAIN JAB ADI LEFT AND ANSHUMAN WAS SAYING KI WE WLD GO TELL THEM TOGETHER...AND THEN GEET REALIZED KI USKE LIFE KI TRAIN CHOOT RI HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?....OMG....THATS EXACTLY WATS HAPPENING TO THEM I GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..JAB TAK ADI WAS THERE WID HER NOTHING WAS MISISNG EVERYTHING FELT SO COMLETE SO DAMNED COMPLETE KI SHE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE KI THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A NAAM KA RISHTA....THATS EXACTLY THE SAME THING WHICH IS HAPPENING TO ASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....OMG...AFTER THREE PROMISES...SHE WAS JUST HAPPY HAVING HIM IN HER UNIVERSE IN WHATEVER FORM HE WAS THERE....SHE FELT SO COMPLETE...SO LIKE FOREVER...NOTHING WAS MISISNG NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUST NOTHING..NOT EVEN THE FACT KI THEY WERENT TOGETHER I THEIR LOVE HAD NO NAME....NOTHING...BUT THE MINUTE HE JUST STEPPED ONE FOOT AAGE...SHE REALIZED IT..SHE REALIZED USKI LIFE KI TRIAN IS CHOOTINGGGGGGGG...OR NO SHE HASNT RELIZED THIS YET...NOT YET....SHE JUST IS RUNNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TO CATCH HER LIFE KA TRIAN...BUT SHE SILL HAS TO REALIZE WHAT EXACTLY IS HER LIFE KA TRIAN HER LIFE KI JOURNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...AM I MAKING SENS?

I KNOW I AM I SO AMMMMMMMMMMMMM FREAK LOVEEEEEE U FINALLY DISCOVVERED WHAT THE SPECIAL FEELINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAS...DIS SO IS TRAIN CHOOTING PHASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBlushing

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBlushing

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 03 June 2010 at 10:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
OMG!! This video had nariman pointttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Cry Cry Cry

I remember we used to go there...and eat corn and drink coconut ka pani...yummmmm...but now they dont let them set up the stalls there...i am glad tht they want to keep it tidy...but sigh misssssssssssss ittttttttttttt!!BlushingEmbarrassed
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...that is exactly it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but what about yuvi?? He is feeling aditya-ish...aaaaaaaaaaaaah explainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

But omg ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...yaaaaaaaaaa!!!! This is exactly it...sometimes she is trying to reach yuvi like abhi and when he was kinda with that shy fry...and sometimes trying to make him reach her...like elections...

I dont know how to explain this loons! but its just soo soo beautiful!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
guys..if kash fans can get kash back why cant we get Remix back just why????????...i feel as if we havent tried neough guys...WE HAVENT WE SO HAVENTTTTTTTTT
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey guys!!!!just anna say dat im new in RF...altho am a QUITE an old member on IF...i just wanna say...dat meeting u guys here is so heart warming..its like meeting my own remix family...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovin_mjht_

hey guys!!!!just anna say dat im new in RF...altho am a QUITE an old member on IF...i just wanna say...dat meeting u guys here is so heart warming..its like meeting my own remix family...Smile

Awwwwwwwww devyani u wont believe i was abt to pm u abt this CC....but sheehs u found this on ur own...awww...welcome to the CC yaaaaaaaaaaar....and believe me the feelings r mutual...everytime we come across a new ay lover we feel as if we meeting familyBlushing...welcome once again to RF...to AYLS...and to this CC tooBig smileHug...hope to see heck loads of u here and at RF...and dont mind us most of us out here have their bheja fried up so we keep talking ninsane stuffROFL..but i hope u feel a sens of belonging here wid all of us.HugHug
muaaaaaaaaaahHug
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
tany partne are u there tany partnerrrrrrrrrr???

yessssssssss thts what i wld call u from now on Tany PartnerrrrrrrrrrrrHug

Go to top