Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
lol yaa salsa was bad but today's episode is worst...that is what i am saying! Tongue During salsa...there was noo attitude only...blahhhhhhhhh!! LOL

But exactly! This was the moment that tia was waiting for eagerly...atleast that is what they showed...and now just giving bhav and stuff was soo ridiculous! I mean seriously barbie?? You dream about this moment day and night...and then you give him bhav as if it didn't mean anything to you? I mean heck yaar! it was pathetic!

Dont see today's episode loons...you will burst with anger and disgust!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
PITY THEM RE....pity them....i mean i dunno....i wld hav still understood u know ki she got shocked hearing him say it and thats why she ran off from salsa...OKIE no i cant still get it..wats so shocking in it...just WHAT?...its like she neve once thought ki he loves her...its unbelieveable for her u know..and fir bhi i cld have given them an undeserving chance...kki theek hai she got shocked and blah..lekin what happened in morning huh?....just WHAT???????????....wat the hell was d need to act like that...?....i really felt she was hiking her price tag...

and i gues si should miss today man coz YOU who can fir bhi IGNORE and apply restraint r so disgusted toh i toh wld totally LOOSE IT u know d funny thing is its not FUNNNY u cant laugh it off..its DISGUSTING....it makes u i dunno..it makes love appear so dmaned sasta yaar..as if it were a commodity..

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
i saw kal ka r.com....it was awwwwww...d thing which i felt MOST is ki jaise abhi current ay EXACTLY usi phase main rohan isha hai...i mean u know ay r screaming i love u via their anger...koi external force came and u know just broke the silence brought tsunami of emotions and now they dont even know what they r feeling wh they r feelingggggggggggg whatever they r feleing THEY DONT KNOW...yes thats the bestest parttttttttttttttttttttttttttt u know...ay DONT KNOW abhi ki kyun they r reacting aise...its like sirf ek force came and dis force came to them on that tennis match wala thing...and npw this force is like propelling them...they not even thinkinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...OMG...this is so like before london and after london but before bet phaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...OOMG...u know dis is d difffffffffffffffffffffffffff....in after three promises phase they KNEW they love....atleats they were sure of their individual feelings...and that was ENOUGH..they were happy loving without owning..but now in this phase they aent even sure of their khud ka feelingsssssssssssss..i mean i dunno..like does ashi even knoww hy she is so hurt ki he didnt invite why is it so imp for her ki HE MISSES HER....does he even know why he got so mad after tennis????????...they DONT THEY SO DONT...thats the beshtest parttttttttttttttttttttt they dont know what they doing feelingggg OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG u know what i meannnnnnnnnn?

like rohan doesn knoww hy is he so j but he is just j same for ay they dont know but they r FEELING IT

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 03 June 2010 at 9:14pm

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
AND u dnt remember bhoooooot one....ROFL...it was CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBlushing...but agreed even i dont remember it muuuuuuch...d one moment am waiting for loonyly is after i miss u baby...they wld all be sititng on dinner table or blah..and she wld jus cme and ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun away wid his plateROFLBlushing...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...Blushing....i dunno just five seconds ka scene but i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT i remember it so so clearly dunno whats special in cheenoing his khana but i just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT//every time she does that every time i feel i dunnnooooooooooooooooBlushing

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
That's the best part loons that half of the time even they themselves don't know what they are feeling...they are just doing it because their heart asks them to!Embarrassed I mean seriously...all those ashi being there for yuvi during yamini...yuvi being there for ashi during sonia and even before...all these times...they didn't know what they felt...they just followed their hearts!Embarrassed Even later...after three promises when they knew that they loved each other...they didn't know why they were behaving that way...they behaved that way because it seemed right...because that is what their heart asked them to do!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

They have always followed their heart man!BlushingEmbarrassed

Oh btw...I read 1st two chapters of Zahir!! You know Esther?? She is king of salem for zahir! I mean the way she brought him close to his dreams and brought him close to HIMSELF!! Soo soo beautiful!Embarrassed There was this particular moment which reminded me of elections phase for both Robby-Diego and Ashi-Yuvi!

With robby-diego...the pool scene was flashing infront of my eyes and how diego was totally devastated and nothing worst could happen...he was at the pits but robby came and made him rise from the ashesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and for AY...it was when yuvi learns about yashwant dev messing with votes and his guilt and how ashi made him rise again just by being there...by making him feel that he is not yashwant dev...bringing back his faith in himself!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aaaaa loved it!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 03 June 2010 at 9:24pm

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
omg...u talking ZahirBlushing...i havent read zahir dobiiiiiiiii...can u beat it ur first book by him is something which i too havent read...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....but Naaaaaaaaats has read it...omg....dunno why its special but it so ISBlushing

and i know rightttttttttttttttttttt the key word is THEY DUNNO what they doingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg they DONT..and this phase abhi toh its all the MORE PROMINENT napssssssssssssssssssssss its all d more prominent...pahle halka sa andaza toh tha but right now right now they just DUNNO i mean just imagine yaar ek dum se ek dum seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all their emotions just comming out i dunno after three promises wlaa phase was so shantttttttttttttttt...so HAPPPY..they were just so happpy coz door hoke bhi they FELT ONE naps they so DID...but i dunno whats happening to them right now its something so damned SPECIAL ki i cant word it am trying toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo but its just not happeninggggggggggg....its like koi external force came and just for one single second made them feel alag alag and that seocnd was enough for them both to REBEL...u know what i meannnnnnnnnnnnnn?....this phase is all d more speical coz the coming form believing they r ONE..they coming from there naps...and now they dont even know what they feeling...HAY BHAGGU THEY R NUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"TOUCH WOOD"Wink

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
They are feeling as if universe is conspiring to separate them and they are rebelling against it?!?! Something like that...right?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I mean this phase...than elections...yuvi thinks that ashi is going against him so he is rebelling...and ashi thinks that yuvi will turn like yuckwant dev and soo she is rebelling for yuviEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I dunno but its special!Embarrassed

And duh-uh! I thought u must have read atleast 2 chapters...because u said u started reading but u couldn't finish!

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
DUHHHHH u padhna padhna nahi hota...i dont remember a WORD frm the book...coz i couldnt get one thing....and if u cant get HIM all u can see is blank ink on white paper...words words lagte hi nahi coz they devoind of feelings...i dunno...i dont remember a single WORD not even yeh ki characters ke naam kya the

and i dunno what it is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps i DUNNO....m dieing for everyone to see d epis form tennis match onwards yaar...I AM DIYING...kahaan ho sab buck up guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...there is just so much to TALK BUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP coz i cant sit calm now kyunki i need to know what m feeling what they feelinggggggggggggggggggggggg

naps can u blv this phase is happening in season 2???????...can YOU????????????????????????????

i dunno i just know this is damn damn BEAUTIFUL....woh dono chotte bacchon ki tarah lad rahe hai yaaaaaaaaar chotte bachcon ki tarah and they dunt even frekaing know why they r fighting for what....SHIT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top