Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
okieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...will get those for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uvcraziestfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
OMG...GUYS...AAJ KA SGP EPI IS SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODay Dreaming...OMG...I LOVE SUHANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...ACTLY I LOVE EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IN THIS SHOW....BUT ITS JUST AMAZING TO SEE SUHANA DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF LOVE THROUGH SO MNY DIFF PEOPLE KA EMOTIONS AND RELATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....SHE WAS SO FREAKING AMAZED..MESMERIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED AAJ TO SEE EVERYONE LOVE BADI MAA TO THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS EXTENT...AND D WAY EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABT BADI MAAAAA....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....I TO FEEL THIS KI WOH INKE GHER KI SOUL HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...THE THE PILLAR OF STRENGTH JINHE BUS DEKH KE HI YEH FEELINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ATI HAI KI CHAHE JO HO JAYE ALL IS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ALL WILL JUST HER MERE PRESENCE HER MERE THOUGHT IS ENOUGH TO MAKE U FEEL YOUR STRENGHT KI CHAHE JO BHI SITUATION HO U CAN GET OUT OF IT...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HER...SHE JUST HAS SO MUCH OF LOVE TO GIVE AWAY AND ASK NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN RETURN...BUT SUHANA'S REACTION..OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...SHE HAD TEARS IN HER EYES YAAR...SHE SO DIDN'T KNOW KI AISA PYAAR BHI HOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAI....IT WAS BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AND D WAY EVERYONE WAS TEASING HER FOR GETITNG MORE FECILITIES AND BLAH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PART WAS IT WAS JUST GOOD FUN WALA TEASING THERE WAS NOT ON HINT OF JEALOUSY OR BLAH NO ONE DID IT TO MAKE HER FELE SAB SE ALAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....IT WAS JUST HER LEG KI PULLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....THAT WAS SO FREAKING I DUNNO WHAT..JAB USKE ROOM MAIN AC LAGA..TOH BADI MA FEARED KI KAHIN EVERYONE DOESNT START TREATING HER DIFF FROM THE REST START VIEWING HER AS SOMEONE DIFF..BUT SEE IT DIDNT HAPPENNNNNNNNNN...IT CLD HV COZ U KNOW MATERIALISTICALLY IT WAS  A DAMN BIG DEAL U KNOW...ALL D OTHER BAHUS CLD HAV TAKEN THIS TO THEI R HEARTS..IT CLD HAVSOWED SEEDS OF HATRED IN EVERYONE..EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEE...BUT IT DIDNT

OMG...u know what it shows?..ki jo fights in sair materialstic cheezon ki wajay se hoti hai woh BASELESS hoti hai hum un fights ke reasons dhoondne lagte hai like in this one ager rajni and idsha wld hav turned crassed wid suhana they wld hav been justified wldnt they copz this was straight and obvious obnoxious DIFFERENTIATION...they cld have feel INSULTED..inder cld hav turned mad....yeh bol sakta tha its his hard earned money too why not HI and his wife and why Suhana..omg...poora ka poora family ambiance cld hav been MALIGNED and it wld hav been JUSTIFIED coz of a valid reason...but it DIDNT HAPPEN..instead the whole whole freaking family didnt even think abt all this crap yaar..instead they saw it wid eyes o just one thing LOVE..and that changed their whole perception only..differentiaiton love ban gaya aur fir koi diff bacha hi nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

see naps this is what i meant in morning...same situation...two ays to react.....ya toh they cld hav all turned crassssssss and they wld hav been JUSTIFIED....ya fir they cld hav seen it wid eyes of love..they chose SECOND....and thats why..thats EXACTLY why i said..ki blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...u dont need a reaosn to be good or bad..coz that same reason same situation which makes u be bad could hav made u be good too if only u cld hav CHOSEN good in that moment..the fact ki u COULDNT is ur IMPERFECTION....in this situation too everyone cl hav turned bad vampish patheticish EVERYONE cld hav developed grudges and ill feleings against suhana but they DIDNT instead they CHOOSE LOVE...but the possibilites of choosing bad too EXISTED...hai na?...thats wat i meat...u dnt need reasons..all uu need is ur ability to CHOOSE...and apni ashi at times HAS d ability to CHOOSE khud se CHOOSE badness wrongness meaness selfishness...THATS HER...and no situaiton or emotion can justify this choice of bad for her..coz in those SAME situations she had d freaking choice to choose GOOD too..but she COULDNT..and thats what thats EXACTLY wat makes her REAL

AaaaaaaaaH I LOVE YOU GADHEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Okie although I don't really care but I am just sharing what I was thinking while watching today's episode...

Ranveer proposes...fine...finally!! Infact sweet!!Smile Tia does nautanki like i can't tell u abhi because tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hai! Stern Smile I mean seriously girl?!?! You care about your status and blah and here poor guy is literally dying to know your response?? hmmmmmmmmmmm!! Thumbs Down

There goes one thumbs down!

Another..."Tia hum ab aur wait nahi kar sakte!!" Seriously dude?!?! You can't wait for your lady love...then wat can u wait for? Ermm I guess being with his friends and mom and sister! Ermm I guess loving your lady is the only thing that matters afterall Thumbs Down I mean I understand that he was dying to take her in her arms because he loves her but it was pathetic when i saw how tia was making him literally beg and plead to say answer abhi...and ranveer had this beechara face like always! Thumbs Down It seemed as though only ranveer wants to be in a relationship with tia (and btw he really seemed desperate for it!)...and tia is doing all this for pleasure!

Morning comes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is going to answer!! YipeeeeeeeDancing but wait...she is still showing nakhras! uffffffffff Stern Smile I mean it was literally shown as if ranveer is being despo...you know what I mean?? And also tia is toh...well i toh always felt she hasnt got any feelingsTongue

Then...ranveer asks the waiter to arrange them to go to island...but oopppppppppps!! Its Rs. 4000!! aaaaaaaaaaaah thankfully he has got money so that she didn't had to be a begger this time...but why do they always have to show that ohhh he is soo poor and this is a big deal! As if! Wacko Thumbs Down

Ignores his friends...like literally...poor sid...he might have had some imp. question! D'oh and invites his lady love for island...why?!?! So they can be "alone"!!! "Alone" is the keyword! Sleepy Keyword again used in island...saying oh i had been dying to be alone with you...seemed as if umm you know what! Sleepy Thumbs Down

Seriously as much as I make an effort to not dislike them...they just stoop themselves more!! I mean i dont even have to make an effort to dislike them... Dead

Oh and last point..."Tia aap humpe trust karti haina?"..."tia se zyada!" Ya right?!?! That's why you couldn't make up your mind if ranveer was involved in his own kidnapping or not for 10 lakhs?!?!ROFL And you also went on saying that you can't forget that he wanted to take revenge with your father?!?! Whatever girl!ROFLROFL

But seriously I dont care as long as i get my AY...even fighting...but please dont overdose me with their stupid drama and test my patient!! Sigh!!

But tomorrow is some ghost sequence...ashi trying to scare yuvi...i am not sure though...i dont remember anything of that sorts! Confused But watever...excited!Embarrassed And spider is either tomorrow or on monday...yipeeeeeeeeeEmbarrassed that means even miss you baby hug...right??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haha ashi showed spider to maate today...she got soo scared!ROFLROFL Seriously only ashi can come up with ideas to scare yuvi!ROFLROFL Poor heman!ROFLHug And that stupid detective also came...oh man he was soo irritating! Ouch

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 03 June 2010 at 5:58pm

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
When I saw today's episode...I just didn't feel this basic level of comfort btwn TR that i atleast felt in some parts in season 1...infact it all seemed pretty heavy!! seriously i would have liked it if i had felt their comfort level and it had been lil light...you will see what i mean if u see the episode...but yaaa!! Pathetic!

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

When I saw today's episode...I just didn't feel this basic level of comfort btwn TR that i atleast felt in some parts in season 1...infact it all seemed pretty heavy!! seriously i would have liked it if i had felt their comfort level and it had been lil light...you will see what i mean if u see the episode...but yaaa!! Pathetic!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dont try to be diplo by saying u wld have EVER liked all this naps the whole funda is so CHEAP and PATHETIC how can u ever like it?....i meant hey have been trying to "word" their feelings since FOREVER...and in that process had been just crying and booooooooooring us beyond words..but they cou;ldnt once NOT ONCE say it or even freaking feel it...its like THIS salsa was the moment when he felt it so so much ki he no longer cld keep d words inside him...wooooooow..u neeed a salsa right to feel this...this was d most imp moment of their love story?..even bigger than d moment wen he was ACTUALLY gng FOREVER wid dis sureity ki he wldnt be seieng her again...or even bigger than any other moment yaar...i mean if u need an elaborate sultry setting to word ur love...THEN IT IS NOT LOVE....dont give something this cheap ka naam to be LOVE yaar....

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I am not being diplo loons! Yesterday's salsa dance was bearable...it wasn't that bad...but today was pathetic if u ask me!! I mean oh god!! You will feel like ashamed to call them lovers...

neways what do i care yaar? I dont have to love them and who cares?? The only sad part is that i have to tolerate them so i cannot completely ignore my thoughts when i am actually seeing it!!

Tomorrow is going to be more pathetic...he is literally licking her! Dead Dead Dead Disgusting man! No doubt starone was banned in a city like mumbai! Ouch

FollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Neways did you guys saw this week's R.com?!?! OMG! I just simply loved itttttttttttttttttttttttt!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed It was soo beautiful!Embarrassed

And that astrologer dude!! Yahan pe Isha ke saath aur remix mein Ashi ke saath flirt kar raha tha!ROFL And both Rohan and Yuvi getting jealous!ROFL Rohan's expressions in last episode reminded me of yuvi's expressions when ashi was teaching that siddhant dude how to play pool!ROFL

And hey i noticed something...if u switch "A" and "I" in Ashi...it becomes Isha!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedhehehe!Embarrassed just random thing i saw while writing this psot!ROFLEmbarrassed

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 03 June 2010 at 8:37pm

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
OH MAN....i just saw d oh la laaaaaaaa salsa sauce epi...thhe dance WASN'T BAD??????/...shit....never seen a cheaper salsa performance yaar....i mean no matter how intimate dance gets...if its done beautifully with the right feeling u kind of feel the intensity of LOVE....but here alll i saw was physical hunger....ek toh they so werent compatible the steps were all so chaotic and the lifts OMGROFLROFLROFL..itne jittery the ki they felt FORCED....and man did his hand like FROZE over her or what??????????.....SHIT...IT WAS CHEAP.....and just seieng salsa i felt heavy I SO DID dunno whats gona hapen in next two epis...and u know why i feel HEAVY..coz they make me fele ki if this is love then i DONT WANT TO EVER BE IN LOVE...thats WHAT...SHIT...they r potraying love ka such a sasta materialstic image yaar...

and that fakeness ki faccoty danced wid mera psycho oh blaaaaaaah STAY AWAY man STAY AWAY he is just a lil baby keep ur pavertness off him PHULZ

okie gng to see today's wish me luck....i so would need it..but i remember that sun glasses scene..jab she was treating her sun glases as more imp than ranveer....honge hi she wld hav spend sme fifty sixthy thou getitng it..ranveer ka love toh fokat main mil raha tha na..ROFL...dunno this whole act of her u know it was DISGUSTING i mean u hav been waiting for this ONE moment since forever....and now when its actually happened u wld want to bring in all dis and just why so that u can appear all pricely?...felt as if she was pitching for a price hike...YUCK

Post Reply New Post

Go to top