Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I did seeeeeee monday's episode...oh man soo soo adorable she is!BlushingEmbarrassed Aaaah!BlushingEmbarrassed But that's the last episode i saw when ishaan gifts her teddy...have to see more! I don't know if i should on youtube or not...this show was soo irresistible that i saw whole of last week (tht is coming this week in US) on youtube...so now I am trying to resist myself so that I don't have to wait next week and sit on lappy and watch! I like watching it on TV more!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And its okie...even i went to sleep early...was soo tired!! Still am...2 more days to wake up early!Dancing And well even I haven't seen DCH full!! Everytime I sit to see it...something happens and I am never able to finish it!Broken HeartBroken Heart But oh I now know the story...so am already in love with the movie w/o watching it!BlushingEmbarrassed But one day I will make sure i end up watching the entire movie!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

These days i am love with RDB! Same thing happened with RDB...i always used to sit to see that movie but was never able to finish it...did last winter break!BlushingEmbarrassed Oh man...and am in love with it...and tu bin bataye AY mix was result of that! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
LOL at you catching up on SGP on youtube! Man if I were you I would NOT be able to resist either! LOL

Yeah our cable is fixed now, but here it comes at 4 in the afternoon and I'm not always home at that time and I've told my mom that she CAN'T watch it without me! LOL Toh now we both just watch on youtube.

I seriously LOVE this show like anything! We get to see so many interactions in the family! I also loved that scene with Inder and Disha where Inder consoles her that God has something great planned for Elesh. Awww. :) What an amazing and full of love family! Day Dreaming

Yeah the teddy scene was CUTE! I see you're also using Anu's avis! She's so awesome with this!

O so are you done school in 2 days? Exciting!!! LOL

Dude you have to finish DCH!! Watch it this summer! I LOVE that movie so much!

Yeahhhhhhh I LOVE RDB too!! What song is tu bin bataye?? :S I don't remember that song at all??? You are talking about Rang De Basanti na? I don't remember this song at all...:S

POST YOUR VMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! :D :D

And mannn sorry I didn't watch the first episode AGAIN!!! Will do so soon I promise! Just getting busy with family stuff and helping out my dad with his restaurant and all.

O and did you guys watch rishta.com? I LOVED the last scene!! I really felt for Rohan! Aww! I REALLY love this show! I made a post in the forum too! :D

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
noo!! Today was the last day to wake up early...still two more days to go...tuesday and wednesday!! Oh man...i can't wait for school to get over! I am done with my this year's studying! LOLLOL

And i knowwwwwwwww!! OMG! I adored that moment soo much! It was sooo soo beautiful!Embarrassed I love this family...sheesh...just makes you feel complete...you know what i mean?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And yaa I love anu's avis!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed They are just soo amazing...i love the quality of her avis...its just amazing!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And noo i haven't see R.com yet! Want to...but now R.com comes at 11 PM on wednesdays here...and i was soo tried last wednesday that I had to skip it and go to bed! But i have recorded it..will probably see it today or tomorrow!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Its such a beautiful show!Embarrassed I love R.com! That is another show in which i love all the characters!LOL Btw do u know this new astrologer in R.com? He started with remix too! LOLEmbarrassed You'll see him later in remix...he plays the character of siddhanth!! He is there in AY's story...that's all i will say! Embarrassed

And you don't know Tu Bin Bataye??!?! Its the one when Madhavan proposes to Soha Ali Khan! I adore that moment soo much!Embarrassed Here is the actual video of that moment:

And here is the song:

And here is my mix!BlushingEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetmadsuvcraziestfan

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
oyyeee :p my sister is 8 yrs younger to me =)) =)) n i have a lab named scotch n hes way to naughty :P i could write a book on all the badmaashis he has done abhi tak ;) n yeah yeah u can ask what happens to me frm nitz when the "mod" gets angry :P :P

@nitz ........ now i remember!!!!!!!!! the damn astrologer !!!!!!!!! i was like ive seen him somewhere bt didnt know where :P hes the sports teacher or some1 na !!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeyes!!!!!!!! now i remember :P raj getting jealous in that orange gunjeee with sweat all over seeing him getting frdly wid ashi !!!!!! the cricket match !!!!!!!! its like a jolt frm the past :P :P

oh i love all songs frm ihls specially my tururutuuuuu song and the bin tere reprise !!!! shekhar has sung it beautifullly!!!!!!

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 29 May 2010 at 6:33am

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL yaa I am the best one to know...she removes all her anger on me!ROFL Even if someone from east berlin does wrong! ROFL I am dung's fav. guinea pig!LOLBlushing I don't mind though!Embarrassed

And noooo...he isn't sports teacherROFL That dude toh was latto on tia!ROFL Man TR love was pathetic!ROFL but this guy was a senior...a real good tennis player who was crazy for ashi...and well tried to woo her by his tennis tricks! LOL Its just like how yamini tried to woo yuvi by showing deep interest in music! D'oh But yaa yuvi was hell jealous!ROFL Oh man...he looks soo cute though when he is jealous!Blushing Dung have u seen this scene:

Yuvi was jealous at his best!ROFLROFL Poor sid...he got big slap on back for saying out the truth!ROFL

and i haven't heard IHLS songs!! I am soo behind when it comes to songs man! Ouch

uvcraziestfan

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
ohh haan :P tennis then :P bt jaani pehchaani shakal thee =)) n i mostly remember yuvi being jealous :p

*droool alert* !!!!!!!!! goes into dream phase!!!!!!!!

hahahaha :P i fadely remember the scene u just posted =)) i looooove him :"> :">

oh btw u better hear the songs asap :D

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealousssssssssssssssssssssssss!! OMG!! I love him soo much!!Embarrassed Fake heman!BlushingHug

and gimme the songs here naa if u have them...can u upload them on zshare or hostingcup pleej?!?!BlushingEmbarrassed

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i just agn realised that i have a gigantic raj folder =)) omg :P i didnt see it frm months :P
posting only my fav songs :P
jab mila tu
http://www.zshare.net/audio/76668279cb2463ac/
bin tere reprise
http://www.zshare.net/audio/766683218a9a3496/
sadka
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7666836354fef030/

baaki il try downloading tomo .. even bahara is beautiful and ihls title is da bomb :P bt 3 songs fr now ;)baaki kal

hey.bhaggu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top