Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
yeah..talked to my parents on skype at Indian 12 am .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

going good .. actually a bit boring too .. because tis still not 12 am here in Germany .. so its like my bday has started .. and it hasnt started too .. LOL

and when does SGP air? and wher? will deffo try to catch it since u guys seem so in love wit it .. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Awwwwww Madssss!! Hug Hug Hug

O still 45 mins left? Koi ni we can start wishing you now only! Hug

Aww this is sooo great we got to wish you RIGHT at the start of your bday!! Hug

And yeahhh feels great chatting with you here!   Hug

How exciting is this! LOL A new cc and woh bhi we're all here on Mads' bday!! VERY exciting! Hug

LOL Naps and uska ever famous black forest cake! :P ROFL You really love this cake don't you? LOL *pulls your cheeks*

And Naps I KNOW! I loved how Suhana goes to apologize so sweetly. The way she went into their room and started feeding them pakore and all, you know it seemed like she was already accepting everyone as her family.

I just felt so bad for her regarding the whole Sid thing. And the way she was crying all by herself and the way Ishaan looked at her. aww. And when he came and slept beside her. It reminded me of AY the way they're just THERE, but don't always know what to say to each other. But they're THERE to provide comfort. It felt like one of those moments. Where Ishan didn't know what to say, but I think Suhana did feel comforted with his prescence there na?

Elesh and everyone did go really far with the whole Sid thing though so I wouldn't blame Suhana for bursting out like that. But Suhana really is an adorable character. And it doesn't take her long to be happy! LOL SO cute!

mads

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL Enjoy beta...yaar u toh get more than 24 hours to cleebrate...so enjoy1Wink like you get Indian STD...and US STD...and ofcourse germany STD...so enjoy beta! I would keep wishing u till its 12 AM of 26th may in USA!ROFLROFL

And SGP...it airs on star plus...at 9:30 PM in US! Not sure about india...but omg if u can't...u better chk it out on youtube!! ITS AMAZING SHOW MADS!! Like there is no character in this show that I dont like...and if i dont relate to any character...I am still able to justify that character like radha bua!! Its an amazing show!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetmads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
okie guysss .. I think m off for sumtime .. uske baad if I dont hav to do my presentation then I wud come online .. if not, then mayb tomo ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

thanks sooooo mucchhh for ur wishesss ... love u guys soooo muchhh !!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I know pals!! I was getting soo mad at elesh and I really felt that her anger was justified...but also whatever she said was wrong too and more insulting! No doubt they provoked her...but it was nice how ishan calmed her anger and made her realize that you just can't deal all situation with anger!

Suhana is really an adorable character! And that is really best thing about her that she gets angry really fast but she also gets happy really fast...and it was soo sooo sooo adorable!Embarrassed And the best thing is that she is pure at heart!! I mean the way she treats Meena...she doesn't see upon her as being inferior!! You know what I mean?? I really love her character!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And yaa I felt bad for suhana too...but i swear that is what I thought..."comfort in your presence!"BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But seriously these things are soo beautiful...suhana is pure from heart...except she is just soo much pampered that she has made her not understand the value of love...otherwise that girl is actually full of love yaar!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And you know I liked the moment wen ishaan took her pillow...nd she wakes up and gets her pillow...and makes an expression like "why did u take MY pillow?" like lil kids doo naa...that ways!Embarrassed To some certain extent...she is just like lil kid naa??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

pigbelly4myfeet

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@pals :: i never scream at anybody :( well except my sister and my dog :P

pigbelly4myfeet

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
oooooooh btw guys do listen to soundtracks of i hate luv storys :P i have huge massive ihls obsesssion these days :P nt being able to make sigs bt have saved a dozzlion pics =)) the songs are OUTSTANDING !!!!!! specially jab mila tu !!!!! awwwwwwwww ... and sonam imran looooook chooo damn utterly butterly cute and delicious together :D

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Shells you liar! Humesha hum sabko daanti jo rehti hai. Ouch I mean humne tera kya bigada hai? We're just masoom panchi's. Ouch

:P :P

Just pulling your leg. LOL I know you don't yell at us...but last time I checked you are a mod na? Toh man what's the use of being a mod if you can't yell at people from time to time? :P

lol how old's your sister? Younger or older? And aww you have a dog. I'm SUCH a dog person man! I LOVE dogs! They're SO full of love! Woh alag baat hai that I can't keep one, because of my mom, but I LOVE them! Such adorable creatures! What's your dog's name?

And YEAHHHHH I LOVE the IHLS songs! Esp. Jab mila tu! It makes me SO happy! I'm loving the promo too...esp. some cute bits like in my sig box. I LOVE humming the tu ru tuuuuu part! Makes me smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)))

Mads: How was your bdayyyy?

Did anyone watch today's SGP? Suhana is SOO cute with that teddy bear! And the way she just MELTTSSS on hearing badi ma's name!! And the way she tells dada and dadi that it doesn't feel right when everyone's gone from the house. AWWW. And what dadaji tells her: there's a difference between bheed and a PARIWAAR! :)))) Day Dreaming

I frickin' LOVE this familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Sorry Naps, I didn't come back to AYLS! I was watching Dil Chahta Hai with family after dinner. I LOVE that movie!! My brother had never seen it till now, so I was like MAN you HAVE to see it today! Such an amazing movie! I just LOVE Sid! He's so adorable and totally cracks me up! :))

Will discuss the episode tomorrow! Abhi I'm gonna go to bed!! Goo'night! Hug

hey.bhaggu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top