Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
aur kya kar ri haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
me too watching with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuDay Dreaming

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
yaar wanna post pics..but I dont hav AY pics anymore since the 3 yrs back tht my comp crashed..I had saved jus sooo many of them .. uske baad se I didnt save any..now toh I jus hav the videos .. n even then I dont hav all the vids ..

so wud click sum pics n then post them .. Embarrassed

aur kuch nahin yaar..kal humare roomie ka bday hain..v planning a surprise for her..so uski tayari thi for the past two days ..

what abt u?

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
madssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssHugHugHugHugHug

thanx for being here yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarHugHugHug

aaj first time am crying witht his scene ab tak jab bhi dekha tears half way down the cheecks hi ruk jate aaj first time they rollinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg down and i can feel the weight lifting form within meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i dunnooooooooooooooooooooooo what they r i just dunnnoooooooooooo

this scene was there wid us since forever mands FOREVER but i never went back and saw it NEVER i dunno why although i knew it was beautiful then why did i neevr go back to it...when its just overflowing with HOPE hope ki life chahe kitny bhi dark kyun na ho jaye light hamesha hoti hai HAMARE ANDER HAPPINESS HOTI HAI HAMARE ANDER omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggthis scene sumbolizes alchy ka line for me darkest hr of night is just before the brak of down i cant telll uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what this is what she isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i dunnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo madsHugHugHug

hugggy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
"woh unka decision hain..unkki life hain.."

"tum apne life ke pririties pe dhyaan do..apne friends..apna band..apna MUSIC...khud ko disappoint or let down mat karo.."

AH..jus something tht I wanted to hear .. "khud ko disappoint or let down mat karo..tum apne life ke priorities pe dhyaan do.."

GOD ashi..what are YOU?! Hug *teary eyes* LOVE U SOOO MUCHH !!! Hug

smritss..I cannot thank u enuf for this scene..its inexplicable what this jus did to me .. love u sooo much for this Hug

on tht note..I think I m off for now .. tonight I dont think I wud b able to cum online on YT .. because friend is coming over .. n tomo is the party ..

so mayb on the weekend then.. byeeeeeeee Hug take care Hug

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
am blessed to have found her mads am blessed mer kya hota warna i dunno mads i dunno life itny tough hi itny comlicated itny itny materialistic everyone is always trying to pull u down crush ur belief ur faiith happiness ke liye haath pair marne padte hai love ke liye effort lagana padta hai.....but she she just makes life and living and loving so dmaned simple just by making u fele one emotion FAITH in urself in ur bhagguuuuuuuuu she is just magic mads magic.....hamesha yehi wishvaas dilati hai mujhe ki happiness aur love ke liye koi effort nahi marna padta....nothing...its just THERE WITHIN YOU u dnt have to do anything extra to seek it u just have to have faith NOTHING ELSE...she makes life so beautiful....i love her mads I LOVE HER

mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

madssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssHug

thanx for being here yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarHugHugHug

aaj first time am crying witht his scene ab tak jab bhi dekha tears half way down the cheecks hi ruk jate aaj first time they rollinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg down and i can feel the weight lifting form within meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i dunnooooooooooooooooooooooo what they r i just dunnnoooooooooooo

this scene was there wid us since forever mands FOREVER but i never went back and saw it NEVER i dunno why although i knew it was beautiful then why did i neevr go back to it...when its just overflowing with HOPE hope ki life chahe kitny bhi dark kyun na ho jaye light hamesha hoti hai HAMARE ANDER HAPPINESS HOTI HAI HAMARE ANDER omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggthis scene sumbolizes alchy ka line for me darkest hr of night is just before the brak of down i cant telll uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what this is what she isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i dunnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo madsHugHugHug

hugggy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHugHugHug

I kno..I kno..I KNOWWW !!! even I m getting the same feeling as u are !!! Hug awww man this is sooo SPECIAL !!! Hug Hug Hug

I kno..I NEVER rem this scene while watching it the first time..n the other day when I watched it I never felt like I felt right now..today while watching it .. I dunno..its jus inexplicable .. Hug Hug

like u said..its the HOPE..the dawn after the darkest night kinda hope..thru jus those two lines tht I said above .. ah I LOVEEEE HERRRR Hug

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
same mads love u for sharing this moment wid meseriously feleing as if am blessed...HugHug

and sure mads pm me wheneevr u r on i wld cme u know my usual timings....loveeee u hapy budday to ur roomie and rock the partyHugHugHug

mads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top