Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
huh maktub intimidating what crap u saying debo....intimidating word after makub...omg its blasphemous re

and dbeo reallly fele bad for u ki being an ay fna u cant love elections....its seriously THE mosst beautiful trakc of theirs watch it form an unbiased mind yaaar so many of us didn lie it befor this time around we just loving LOVING it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 145)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged

hmmm..well i like watching very light hearted stuff....too much heavy duty drama wears me out...n election is one of those tracks..yes...its ok..i will watch it..cz its a part of remix...bt i cant like it ...cz my tastes differ greatly....

n ya maktub is really intimidating....samajh hi ni aata ki wat to post...srsly sayin...

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
are what do u mena what to post its ayls yaaar like always whats so intimidating abt it...pahle bhi ayls main no spams were allowed and its d same abhi bhi participate in d discussion and everything epis hi toh discuss kar rahe hai aur kya kar rahe hai

and drama ya right ek bhi ay scene aisa nahi tha jismain "drama" ho and heavy oh man just see d elecitons scene they r all ayish as always yaar there is nothing heavy or light in it its all ayishhhhhhhh

anywyas pointless talking abt it coz i guess u wnt get it to each his own

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 22 July 2010 at 9:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
in mondays epi yuvi sid's whacko dance came and then love station i dnt get it whats heavy in it?...u just not giving it a chance debo...u seeing remix and ay just as u know an entertainment drama jabki there is much more to them than just that...they teach u life yaaar.....aaaaah i dunno abt u but for me atleast they r just i dunno life jeene ka andaaz sikhaya hai unhone mujhe...miracle is the word for them...an u r just seeing they r fighting in elecitons try seieng the menaing behind it debs why they fighting and the fact ki despite all this there isnt one trace of bitterness hatred

how did u survive TR in remix then debs.....unka drama oth just never ends infact if anyhting it goes on peaking and pekaing...her chotti baath pe they abt to break upROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
finally I can see sum green batiii here !!! Hug the one I wanted to see since yest .. Hug

sowwie I cudnt cum on YM yest..had to go out..n day before yest, I think u fell asleep when I pinged u! LOL

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

in mondays epi yuvi sid's whacko dance came and then love station i dnt get it whats heavy in it?...u just not giving it a chance debo...u seeing remix and ay just as u know an entertainment drama jabki there is much more to them than just that...they teach u life yaaar.....aaaaah i dunno abt u but for me atleast they r just i dunno life jeene ka andaaz sikhaya hai unhone mujhe...miracle is the word for them...an u r just seeing they r fighting in elecitons try seieng the menaing behind it debs why they fighting and the fact ki despite all this there isnt one trace of bitterness hatred

how did u survive TR in remix then debs.....unka drama oth just never ends infact if anyhting it goes on peaking and pekaing...her chotti baath pe they abt to break upROFL

WHOAAA election phase .. so I shud start watching from monday epi then .. Day Dreaming

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
nopes duh uh electons started two weeks back....start watching from 29th kune ka epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....maktub daaaaaaaaaaaaaay seBlushing

and debo just dnt use this word intimidating or whatever with maktub re...its scary...maktub just isnt a word...it signifies bhaggu's indelibele footprint engraved on the sands of your VERY existence...right form the momen u first took birth eternities and eternities ago.....its like saying u scared of HIM....debo maktub can neevr intimidate...just have faith...and here u aught to have faith in urself...u make good posts atleats i really liekd some of ur posts most of them actually in the ay month main topic....so dnt be scared just be urself...thats it...and FOLLOW YOUR HEART

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilovemads

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
mads wasnt on ym told u mekkp pm kar ke bula liya karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top