Chat Clubs

~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 151

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
omg guys i cant stop laughing at YT ki so called love storyROFLROFLROFLwhoever wrote them yaar whoeverrrrrrrrrr??...shit latty shy spread rumours abt them ki island pe dey did dot dot dot..ROFL....ewwww....such rumours toh can only spread abt them....ROFL.....and tia actly got all phata faced wen they told her it was ranveer who was talking all this OH FREAK ROFL she cldnt sya a thing to them then she ACTUALLY thought ranveer ld ever do this??.ROFL....shitttttttttttttttttttttROFL...u know maher and pri were more confident abt him than she was...she was like sach pata lagane ka ek hi tareeka hai to ask ranveer to QUESTION himROFL....OMG OMG OMG sachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?....what sach yaaar what freaking sach u should have known THEN and THERE ki yeh sach nahi hai u freaking sould have knonw u shoouldnt have felt the need to go in search of truth u know it lies WITHIN U TRUTH LIES WITHIN U but no princesss oh la la went in search of truthROFLROFLROFL....and how?...by questioing her own angeliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic bfROFLROFL...OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHINGROFLROFL.......yehi hot hai this is what happenssssssssssssssssssssssss when your love isnt strong enough when u dnt have T of trust then non existent peopel liek shy and latty can shake it breka it without even moving a moleROFL....i cant believe this i toh didnt even know such a track existedROFLROFL...and then ek second main she was like tai aur ranveer ke beech jo bhi tha its over overrrrrrROFLROFL....omg.....she sucks man SUCKS.....just the fact ki she had to go ask him to "prove" it to non existent people like latty shy is itself so ewwwwwww yaar what was hse trying to prove that ranveer ki integirty that they love?...and for that she needed to go QUESTION him?...didnt she had the freaking guts to prove that to those loosers on her OWN?....thats their problem they always keep searching for material proofs kyunki ander toh feelings hai hi nahi its all khokhlaROFLROFL

and then the way she acte ll innocent tia ko kuch samjh hi nahi aaya ooooohROFLROFL,,,,and whatever ranveer said to her it was so ALL WORDS NO FEELINGS kinds...speciallly hum apni yaadein kissi ke saath share nahi karenge...yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....they have always kept everyone every single person no matter how imp they r out of their so called love story....their world just begins and ends at them both aur usmain bhi they cant trust enoughROFLROFLROFL

and then the shy tia convo omg i loveeeeeeeeee shy she was so right in saying ki her plan succeeded and tia DID doubt ranveer even if it was just for a second...shit does she even realize the gravity of the question mark she put on him....?....ki he spreading such cheap stories abt her abt them their love....yuckkkkkkkkk man how cld she even think that for even a nanno secondROFL....and then in this one she again claimed ki ab shy u cant break tr apart coz ab tia trusts him all d more...and tia realized ranveer loves tia...OMG...this was d sickest.....she needed proof that he loves her...wasnt it enough that she loved him????????/....and she telling shy ki she cant break them coz HE LOVES ME...not coz I LOVE HIM....shit yaar....shittttttttttttttttROFLROFL

koi baat nahi shy nahi oth is baar raghu wld break u into peices coz trust baby aise strong nahi hota yah toh trust hota hai ya nahi abhi toh she claiming to have trust what wld happen in kidnapping track she herself wld call d polie and tell them ki he planned his own kidnappingROFLROFLROFLROFL....woooooowROFL....what a love storyROFLROFLROFL...i cant wait to see the kidnapping drama specially the jail scene it is THE patheticest momentROFLROFLROFL

trust me never sene  more lamer couple ever EVERROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Ashi Yuvi Love Station~(Members only) (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
OYEEEE...green batti..cum on YM! Tongue

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hi dobis
how's you all???
U better b missing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you allllllll [>:d<]

mads

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hello ppl......kaha ho sab? smritsu cum na,...have to tell u hw i ws ragged in coll..

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
anyone???? smrits i cn see ur online..cum ..

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
OH FREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NAPS U CAME HERE I HATE OYU MAN I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DEBO...SEEEEEEEEEEE MONDAY'S EPI NIENTEENTH JULY...SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AND CME TO AYLS I MEAN MAKTUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

mads

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
AND OH HARI BAATI MADOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 22 July 2010 at 5:19am

mads

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
smritsssssssss...maktub is really intidimating....nahh havnt seen remix kitne dinoo seeeeee......will dwload nw...bt abhi bhi election is goin on na...??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top