Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
finally I can see sum green batiii here !!! πŸ€— the one I wanted to see since yest .. πŸ€—

sowwie I cudnt cum on YM yest..had to go out..n day before yest, I think u fell asleep when I pinged u! πŸ˜†
mads thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

in mondays epi yuvi sid's whacko dance came and then love station i dnt get it whats heavy in it?...u just not giving it a chance debo...u seeing remix and ay just as u know an entertainment drama jabki there is much more to them than just that...they teach u life yaaar.....aaaaah i dunno abt u but for me atleast they r just i dunno life jeene ka andaaz sikhaya hai unhone mujhe...miracle is the word for them...an u r just seeing they r fighting in elecitons try seieng the menaing behind it debs why they fighting and the fact ki despite all this there isnt one trace of bitterness hatred

how did u survive TR in remix then debs.....unka drama oth just never ends infact if anyhting it goes on peaking and pekaing...her chotti baath pe they abt to break up🀣

WHOAAA election phase .. so I shud start watching from monday epi then .. 😍
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nopes duh uh electons started two weeks back....start watching from 29th kune ka epiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....maktub daaaaaaaaaaaaaay se☺️

and debo just dnt use this word intimidating or whatever with maktub re...its scary...maktub just isnt a word...it signifies bhaggu's indelibele footprint engraved on the sands of your VERY existence...right form the momen u first took birth eternities and eternities ago.....its like saying u scared of HIM....debo maktub can neevr intimidate...just have faith...and here u aught to have faith in urself...u make good posts atleats i really liekd some of ur posts most of them actually in the ay month main topic....so dnt be scared just be urself...thats it...and FOLLOW YOUR HEART
mads wasnt on ym told u mekkp pm kar ke bula liya karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mado u havent even seen this scene right in m second siggy the devilish angel wali ashi pic one????

oh man i so wish u saw all this with us re mado wld hav loooooved to live it with u
mads thumbnail
okie smritss...wud start watching from 29th june then .. cuz I dont rem tht phase AT ALL .. so I wud love to see it now ..

arrghh..I need sum inspiration to let go of my stupid laziness !!!
mads thumbnail

mado u havent even seen this scene right in m second siggy the devilish angel wali ashi pic one????

oh man i so wish u saw all this with us re mado wld hav loooooved to live it with u

I saw avis on tht scene .. not tht scene per say ..

I kno smritss...tell me abt it..I wud love to watch it too ..u jus dunno how much !!!

but arrghh..these days m damn frustrated at myself .. loads of times !!! this procarastination n laziness..is gonna get to me one day !!

sorry m venting today..m jus not in a good mood!
blaaaaaaaaaah u wana start from before mads?....froom where they u know come back form sid ka resort and yuvi finds out abt his mom...god that phase is just so damned BEAUTIFUL i am sure u wnt remember ONE ay scene from that phase coz even i didnt remember ANYTHING NOTHING AT ALL

your inspiraiton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4bH1hE1Ql8

cant give u anything more
mads thumbnail

your inspiraiton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4bH1hE1Ql8