Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okie although I don't really care but I am just sharing what I was thinking while watching today's episode...

Ranveer proposes...fine...finally!! Infact sweet!!😊 Tia does nautanki like i can't tell u abhi because tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi hai! 😳 I mean seriously girl?!?! You care about your status and blah and here poor guy is literally dying to know your response?? hmmmmmmmmmmm!! 👎🏼

There goes one thumbs down!

Another..."Tia hum ab aur wait nahi kar sakte!!" Seriously dude?!?! You can't wait for your lady love...then wat can u wait for? 🤔 I guess being with his friends and mom and sister! 🤔 I guess loving your lady is the only thing that matters afterall 👎🏼 I mean I understand that he was dying to take her in her arms because he loves her but it was pathetic when i saw how tia was making him literally beg and plead to say answer abhi...and ranveer had this beechara face like always! 👎🏼 It seemed as though only ranveer wants to be in a relationship with tia (and btw he really seemed desperate for it!)...and tia is doing all this for pleasure!

Morning comes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is going to answer!! Yipeeeeeee but wait...she is still showing nakhras! uffffffffff 😳 I mean it was literally shown as if ranveer is being despo...you know what I mean?? And also tia is toh...well i toh always felt she hasnt got any feelings😛

Then...ranveer asks the waiter to arrange them to go to island...but oopppppppppps!! Its Rs. 4000!! aaaaaaaaaaaah thankfully he has got money so that she didn't had to be a begger this time...but why do they always have to show that ohhh he is soo poor and this is a big deal! As if! 👎🏼

Ignores his friends...like literally...poor sid...he might have had some imp. question! and invites his lady love for island...why?!?! So they can be "alone"!!! "Alone" is the keyword! 🥱 Keyword again used in island...saying oh i had been dying to be alone with you...seemed as if umm you know what! 🥱 👎🏼

Seriously as much as I make an effort to not dislike them...they just stoop themselves more!! I mean i dont even have to make an effort to dislike them... 🤢

Oh and last point..."Tia aap humpe trust karti haina?"..."tia se zyada!" Ya right?!?! That's why you couldn't make up your mind if ranveer was involved in his own kidnapping or not for 10 lakhs?!?!🤣 And you also went on saying that you can't forget that he wanted to take revenge with your father?!?! Whatever girl!🤣🤣

But seriously I dont care as long as i get my AY...even fighting...but please dont overdose me with their stupid drama and test my patient!! Sigh!!

But tomorrow is some ghost sequence...ashi trying to scare yuvi...i am not sure though...i dont remember anything of that sorts! 😕 But watever...excited!😳 And spider is either tomorrow or on monday...yipeeeeeeeee😳 that means even miss you baby hug...right??😳😳😳

haha ashi showed spider to maate today...she got soo scared!🤣🤣 Seriously only ashi can come up with ideas to scare yuvi!🤣🤣 Poor heman!🤣🤗 And that stupid detective also came...oh man he was soo irritating!

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
When I saw today's episode...I just didn't feel this basic level of comfort btwn TR that i atleast felt in some parts in season 1...infact it all seemed pretty heavy!! seriously i would have liked it if i had felt their comfort level and it had been lil light...you will see what i mean if u see the episode...but yaaa!! Pathetic!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

When I saw today's episode...I just didn't feel this basic level of comfort btwn TR that i atleast felt in some parts in season 1...infact it all seemed pretty heavy!! seriously i would have liked it if i had felt their comfort level and it had been lil light...you will see what i mean if u see the episode...but yaaa!! Pathetic!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dont try to be diplo by saying u wld have EVER liked all this naps the whole funda is so CHEAP and PATHETIC how can u ever like it?....i meant hey have been trying to "word" their feelings since FOREVER...and in that process had been just crying and booooooooooring us beyond words..but they cou;ldnt once NOT ONCE say it or even freaking feel it...its like THIS salsa was the moment when he felt it so so much ki he no longer cld keep d words inside him...wooooooow..u neeed a salsa right to feel this...this was d most imp moment of their love story?..even bigger than d moment wen he was ACTUALLY gng FOREVER wid dis sureity ki he wldnt be seieng her again...or even bigger than any other moment yaar...i mean if u need an elaborate sultry setting to word ur love...THEN IT IS NOT LOVE....dont give something this cheap ka naam to be LOVE yaar....

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
I am not being diplo loons! Yesterday's salsa dance was bearable...it wasn't that bad...but today was pathetic if u ask me!! I mean oh god!! You will feel like ashamed to call them lovers...

neways what do i care yaar? I dont have to love them and who cares?? The only sad part is that i have to tolerate them so i cannot completely ignore my thoughts when i am actually seeing it!!

Tomorrow is going to be more pathetic...he is literally licking her! 🤢 🤢 🤢 Disgusting man! No doubt starone was banned in a city like mumbai!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Neways did you guys saw this week's R.com?!?! OMG! I just simply loved itttttttttttttttttttttttt!😳😳😳 It was soo beautiful!😳

And that astrologer dude!! Yahan pe Isha ke saath aur remix mein Ashi ke saath flirt kar raha tha!🤣 And both Rohan and Yuvi getting jealous!🤣 Rohan's expressions in last episode reminded me of yuvi's expressions when ashi was teaching that siddhant dude how to play pool!🤣

And hey i noticed something...if u switch "A" and "I" in Ashi...it becomes Isha!😳😳hehehe!😳 just random thing i saw while writing this psot!🤣😳Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
OH MAN....i just saw d oh la laaaaaaaa salsa sauce epi...thhe dance WASN'T BAD??????/...shit....never seen a cheaper salsa performance yaar....i mean no matter how intimate dance gets...if its done beautifully with the right feeling u kind of feel the intensity of LOVE....but here alll i saw was physical hunger....ek toh they so werent compatible the steps were all so chaotic and the lifts OMG🤣🤣🤣..itne jittery the ki they felt FORCED....and man did his hand like FROZE over her or what??????????.....SHIT...IT WAS CHEAP.....and just seieng salsa i felt heavy I SO DID dunno whats gona hapen in next two epis...and u know why i feel HEAVY..coz they make me fele ki if this is love then i DONT WANT TO EVER BE IN LOVE...thats WHAT...SHIT...they r potraying love ka such a sasta materialstic image yaar...

and that fakeness ki faccoty danced wid mera psycho oh blaaaaaaah STAY AWAY man STAY AWAY he is just a lil baby keep ur pavertness off him PHULZ

okie gng to see today's wish me luck....i so would need it..but i remember that sun glasses scene..jab she was treating her sun glases as more imp than ranveer....honge hi she wld hav spend sme fifty sixthy thou getitng it..ranveer ka love toh fokat main mil raha tha na..🤣...dunno this whole act of her u know it was DISGUSTING i mean u hav been waiting for this ONE moment since forever....and now when its actually happened u wld want to bring in all dis and just why so that u can appear all pricely?...felt as if she was pitching for a price hike...YUCK
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
lol yaa salsa was bad but today's episode is worst...that is what i am saying! 😛 During salsa...there was noo attitude only...blahhhhhhhhh!! 😆

But exactly! This was the moment that tia was waiting for eagerly...atleast that is what they showed...and now just giving bhav and stuff was soo ridiculous! I mean seriously barbie?? You dream about this moment day and night...and then you give him bhav as if it didn't mean anything to you? I mean heck yaar! it was pathetic!

Dont see today's episode loons...you will burst with anger and disgust!
PITY THEM RE....pity them....i mean i dunno....i wld hav still understood u know ki she got shocked hearing him say it and thats why she ran off from salsa...OKIE no i cant still get it..wats so shocking in it...just WHAT?...its like she neve once thought ki he loves her...its unbelieveable for her u know..and fir bhi i cld have given them an undeserving chance...kki theek hai she got shocked and blah..lekin what happened in morning huh?....just WHAT???????????....wat the hell was d need to act like that...?....i really felt she was hiking her price tag...

and i gues si should miss today man coz YOU who can fir bhi IGNORE and apply restraint r so disgusted toh i toh wld totally LOOSE IT u know d funny thing is its not FUNNNY u cant laugh it off..its DISGUSTING....it makes u i dunno..it makes love appear so dmaned sasta yaar..as if it were a commodity..
i saw kal ka r.com....it was awwwwww...d thing which i felt MOST is ki jaise abhi current ay EXACTLY usi phase main rohan isha hai...i mean u know ay r screaming i love u via their anger...koi external force came and u know just broke the silence brought tsunami of emotions and now they dont even know what they r feeling wh they r feelingggggggggggg whatever they r feleing THEY DONT KNOW...yes thats the bestest parttttttttttttttttttttttttttt u know...ay DONT KNOW abhi ki kyun they r reacting aise...its like sirf ek force came and dis force came to them on that tennis match wala thing...and npw this force is like propelling them...they not even thinkinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...OMG...this is so like before london and after london but before bet phaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...OOMG...u know dis is d difffffffffffffffffffffffffff....in after three promises phase they KNEW they love....atleats they were sure of their individual feelings...and that was ENOUGH..they were happy loving without owning..but now in this phase they aent even sure of their khud ka feelingsssssssssssss..i mean i dunno..like does ashi even knoww hy she is so hurt ki he didnt invite why is it so imp for her ki HE MISSES HER....does he even know why he got so mad after tennis????????...they DONT THEY SO DONT...thats the beshtest parttttttttttttttttttttt they dont know what they doing feelingggg OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG u know what i meannnnnnnnnn?

like rohan doesn knoww hy is he so j but he is just j same for ay they dont know but they r FEELING IT

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 13 years ago
AND u dnt remember bhoooooot one....🤣...it was CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE☺️...but agreed even i dont remember it muuuuuuch...d one moment am waiting for loonyly is after i miss u baby...they wld all be sititng on dinner table or blah..and she wld jus cme and ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun away wid his plate🤣☺️...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...☺️....i dunno just five seconds ka scene but i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT i remember it so so clearly dunno whats special in cheenoing his khana but i just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT//every time she does that every time i feel i dunnnoooooooooooooooo☺️