Frequent Posters

Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post the promo

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The promo does look good...but please don't get carried away. We are sending the letters even if they show us another 'Stolen Gun' and 'Injured Witness' again,. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
promos looking nice....................
1. story chemical  related........... all dressed up as bomb squad
2. hatya hai ya atamhatya..........πŸ˜•........... that wud be i think routine CID story..............πŸ˜ƒ
 daya sir looking good in the promos......... & abhi sir in cap looking different.........😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waise after watching the promo i must say our ACP sir looks quite fit and youn even at this age he's dressed up like in the days of multiple puzzles in the second promo 😊 😊 even Abhijeet is looking so young in the 1st promo without that coat waise I reason i'm waiting for the episodes is to understand why are Abhijeet and ACP wearing caps ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Princess13. thumbnail
maybe the team is outside or somewhere

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess130297

maybe the team is outside or somewhere

its a outdoor shooting..but good wo fornsic lab to dekhane nahi padegi jya..waha ka scene dekhakar matha thankata hein hamara..etane din se vahai cha rahe the ki es lab se thodi der taka hum aur cid(khas karake abhi) dur rahein...shayd god ne hamari sun prathana sun liyi..thank godπŸ‘πŸΌ
sneh. thumbnail
hey Prabha please upload the promo yaar
prabha. thumbnail
Link to promo added to the first post.

WOW was that fast. My God. I was trying hard to get a capture. So I started watching the video in slow motion, reduced speed to as low as 12x but still the scenes went zip zap zoom. I love the cap I managed πŸ˜ƒ, ACP and Abhi Sir without a coat, lovely. Its a rare sight.

In that scene in the washroom , near the sink area someone was attacked with the Fire Extinguisher on the head, is that Daya Sir with the red cap😭?
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabha.

Link to promo added to the first post.

ACP and Abhi Sir without a coat, lovely. Its a rare sight.

In that scene in the washroom , near the sink area someone was attacked with the Fire Extinguisher on the head, is that Daya Sir with the red cap?

Yes surely it was soo sweet😳..both of them look so young without coats..i wish😭...neways not going into that...
I think the man in the washroom who is hit is Daya sir..😲 he is supposed to be wearing a cream colur t-shirt in that scene as seen in Shruti's post where this scene was being shot. I hope its nothing serious!!😭
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, the promos look really interesting, especially the Friday one. These cases have a gist of the goledn days, as I don;t hear much backgorund music in the back(I could be wrong), the side actors are looking good, and the cases sound interesting too, as CID races against time to prevent a nuclear threat. Let's see what happens.

Why isn't there more of Daya Sir? When Abhijt leaves, there is more of Daya, and when Abhijit is there, there is less of Daya? What is Firworks trying to do?

HIGHLIGHT OF THE PROMO: When Vivek jumps up and kicks some guy square on the headπŸ‘