Smile of Triumph

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angad_Kripa_200

IF-Dazzler

Angad_Kripa_200

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
OMG (Suhana style)

I mean whenever Suhana gives the smile of triumph, she looks so cute and adorable. It's like she is a kid who has just been given a box of chocolates to finish it off all by herself.

The smile that Ragini gives is simply amazing and I have to say that every time I see this smile, I fall more in love with Ragini and Suhana....

Its simply adorable...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellpiyualka*dewdrop~pearl*-allizwell-FeefiSomerholicGirlYusBeeyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Smile of Triumph" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
I totally agree, her smile is amazing!  It brings a smile on my face as well. Big smile  She is doing a total justice to her character - I love how she is so straightforward, she's always ready to accept her mistake and go and apologize.  Even Ishan said that you don't need to go and say sorry to bhayyia and babhi, you just need to talk to them with a smile. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka111192-allizwell-

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you yaar. She has a gorgeous smile. I think she is the most charming, cute and adorable actress I have seen in seriels so far. I have totally fallen in love with that girl, her acting, her smile, her cuteness, almost everything about her Thumbs Up!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka-allizwell-Feefi

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Her smile is really sweet.It lights up her face.Big smile
She is so cute & looks even better wen she gives dat 1000 watt smile.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

.Alluring.

IF-Dazzler

.Alluring.

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
agree...she carries her herself totally gracefully with her smile

-allizwell-

vishmewell

Goldie

vishmewell

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
she has such  an innocent and vibrant smile....

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I agree with all the lovely postings here..Thumbs Up... Suhana's character is aptly written for Ragini and she flashes postivity in this serial with her lovely smile.... Everytime she smiles..... she is like a child who doesn't know even know where she had goofed up sometime back..... So her smile is her asset...... Her character lightens up with her smile.....!Tongue

Edited by laxmi_s - 23 May 2010 at 2:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top