Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Today's special episode was a treat to watch. Though I wished it was longer than an hour. LOLLOLLOL

Suhana making roti..  and warming up before making roti was halirous. LOL

It was good to see how Suhana and Disha got along after yesterday's episode.

Creatives should have special episodes more often.

What do you all think?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabrina1am1sh2na3tvfrnds001416905aparakshitij-allizwell-FeefiSomerholicGirl*dewdrop~pearl*misty85-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awsome Episode..." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Absolutely....I just have one thing to say.........Todays episode was a PAISA VASOOL  episode.........each and every situation cracked me up...i have never laugherd like this in this month as I did watching the episode..................I actually loved Suhana's episode part....This is what u call a MAHA EPISODE........Was tired of watching maha episodes where there are only twists and turns...Happy that one hour and that too on a saturday didnt get wasted.......Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

connectedheartsnaj7-allizwell-Feefi*dewdrop~pearl*Angelic_Amisty85-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Everyday each & everu epi is awesome

how producation house manage al this hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Angelic_AYusBee

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Absolutely....I just have one thing to say.........Todays episode was a PAISA VASOOL  episode.........each and every situation cracked me up...i have never laugherd like this in this month as I did watching the episode..................I actually loved Suhana's episode part....This is what u call a MAHA EPISODE........Was tired of watching maha episodes where there are only twists and turns...Happy that one hour and that too on a saturday didnt get wasted.......Big smile

I agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_AYusBee

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

i agree i used to watch Jyoti at 7:30 pm & SGP at 11:30 . now i am  the repeats also... This is truly the best show on TV right now.

Angelic_AYusBee-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiaSengupta2010

Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

i agree i used to watch Jyoti at 7:30 pm & SGP at 11:30 . now i am  the repeats also... This is truly the best show on TV right now.

ExcatlyThumbs Up

Angelic_AYusBee

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I totally agree, today's episdoe was GREAT, with no twists and turns and no dhn dhna dhnnn music. This is truly called a MAHA episode with MAHA fun - but did you guys notice, there was no dada/dadi conversation.  But it's okay, Suhana made it up.   Big smile

They should totally air this show all days in a week.  I can never get enough of it. 

I actually felt so bad for Ishaan, poor soul, he's like Suhana you agree as well that Sid/Suhana jori is better than Ishan-Suhana.Ouch  I like how to use "officially" for their relationship.  Big smile

Edited by hahastupidme - 22 May 2010 at 3:04pm

-allizwell-Angelic_AYusBee

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Totally agree with you Clap! This is what you call a total Paisa Vasool LOL! And it did live by the name 'MAHA EPISODE' LOL! Really, what an entertaining 1 hour that was. I really dint know how time flew. I was so disappointed when it got over. Btw, this is wat happens to me everyday, all other seriels seem long, but this one seems so short LOL! I really hope they made SGP a Maha Episode everyday LOL! Seriously, half an hour is nothing to enjoy SGP yaar LOL!

Angelic_AYusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top