Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Bhinder, forget it...

Guys dont start arguing yet again...

@ACP_pradyuman plss...plss dont mind..but this discussion is getting too long.would request everyone not to continue such arguements anymore.Sorry if anybody has been hurt! No offence meant to anyone..Its just difference in opinions that lead to such an arguement.Let peace prevail in the forum guys!!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

@Bhinder, forget it...

Guys dont start arguing yet again...

@ACP_pradyuman plss...plss dont mind..but this discussion is getting too long.would request everyone not to continue such arguements anymore.Sorry if anybody has been hurt! No offence meant to anyone..Its just difference in opinions that lead to such an arguement.Let peace prevail in the forum guys!!!

you know how peaceful i am.... πŸ˜› hum argue nahi kar rahe the..don't worry and someone has kidnapped you what you are doing here πŸ˜›
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acp_pradyuman

πŸ˜†The reality is you have no such answers to my logic. thats why you are complaining about being attention seeker.. come on..lady.. its just a forum. not a chat room neither we talking on face to face..

Still i got not no problem about that..

Deep down in ur heart.. you also know it that how much i m true..

Sarker..thanks buddy.. atleast You r one who realised it..

Again No hard feeling guys..

cheer up

How can we have answers to illogical questions? Anyways, I thought I would reply to this. I'm off now.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Illogical ?

huh.. dont tell me having fun in life and working in peace mind is illogical.. that would be silly comment..

times are changing guys.. and you have to accept the changes in CID..r hapenning..You want or not..after they are running this show for 13 yrs .. this is not any one season show..So they r the best to think how the show could be more effective.. not us.. we can just give our opinion.. but we cant create it.. Its better that we leave that matter on them.. and let them decide..what they do about the show.

Its impossible to run the same show with 13 yrs old strategy.. You must have to take or apply new strategies. for running it successfully. May be you dont like the present approach of the show..but there are some people. who like it this way.. Its for everyone.. not for us only..

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dear, you need to change if something wrong is going there...
changes are not always good....if something is really working for you...are you nut to change that? example:- you must be having morning tea in early morning if i say bhai you are having this since long time so its time to change,,,u must have wine in a morning instead of tea...as this is a time of wine...hows that?
moreover there will be a business if they would have viewers, it will be impossible to digest the changes for fans who are seeing the show since 13years...seriousness to comedy..are you nut..
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acp_pradyuman

Illogical ?

huh.. dont tell me having fun in life and working in peace mind is illogical.. that would be silly comment..

times are changing guys.. and you have to accept the changes in CID..r hapenning..You want or not..after they are running this show for 13 yrs .. this is not any one season show..So they r the best to think how the show could be more effective.. not us.. we can just give our opinion.. but we cant create it.. Its better that we leave that matter on them.. and let them decide..what they do about the show.

Its impossible to run the same show with 13 yrs old strategy.. You must have to take or apply new strategies. for running it successfully. May be you dont like the present approach of the show..but there are some people. who like it this way.. Its for everyone.. not for us only..

From what I've seen, it's only you who likes it. No, I strongly believe that in a crime show, if there is less of romancing shown around, then the more successful it will be. Times are changing, but should we change for the worse? You think love affairs in a crime sho are a good thing? OK, they can show it subtly or very rarely, but this is too much. As you know, TV is severly under the influence of movies, since they started showing love scenes, this new trend of love making anywhere and everywhere is simply ridicluous! Now what do you want next, Abhijit and Tarika kissing?(no offense intended). Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
jeet. thumbnail
yeah,,its gonna b another kinda <3 story in cid...aftr abhi-tarika ji!!Edited by jeet23 - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

are ye discussion bahut khich rahahein..i agree unka show hein let them decide what they want to change...but etana ki logo ko vo accha na lage..yaar jo changes hote hein na vo logo ko pasand ho na ki uase vo disappoint ho jaye...but saare log jo unako ye achha lagate hein shayd vo kam hi..sir IF ya fc book se hum nahi kahe sakate ki ye changes sabko digest ho gaye hein...there are so maney people who don't want to change anything.

are usase jyada aisa change aana chahiye jaise story ya dilog.log badhake kuch bhi nahi hoga.yaha kisaki  gf hein jyada jaruri nahi..yaha investigation hein...aur light movement aya comedy chahiye to aur bhi achha kara sakate hein...prabha di ka ye opinion baht sahi hein..espart bahut log agree honge.
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: debayon

From what I've seen, it's only you who likes it. No, I strongly believe that in a crime show, if there is less of romancing shown around, then the more successful it will be. Times are changing, but should we change for the worse? You think love affairs in a crime sho are a good thing? OK, they can show it subtly or very rarely, but this is too much. As you know, TV is severly under the influence of movies, since they started showing love scenes, this new trend of love making anywhere and everywhere is simply ridicluous! Now what do you want next, Abhijit and Tarika kissing?(no offense intended).

Please, can we give this a break now?? Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@debayon,you go too far man.keep limit...
do you see the "cid gallantry awards"?the main attraction was abhi-tarika's "prem ki naiyya" dance,and even children's like that.one even ask abhijit if tarika his real gf...dis is just for fun bro.they are just not showing romantic,they are showing comedy also.abhijit's intense is not to flirt tarika but to criticise dr. salunke also.as salunke said he is the best so abhi just make him angry by flirt with tarika.don't go too far...abhi chose work more then tarika