CID

My friend's CID experience

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Well. I know this forum has many youngsters so am going to say this in a veiled language so that the older and more mature people can really understand... No Offence!

Remember my friend i had told u about? the one who had met daya-adi sirs in april?

well she had an experience where abhi-daya sir have surely influnced her. well first let me remind u- this plane episode where we saw our pair together had a scene where they handled the lady culprit in a cool and calm manner. now read on...

she and her sister were aboard a flight from delhi to mumbai. they were returning from some relative's place. their seating arrangemnts were such that she had to sit in front of her sister.

as this plane was on its way, my frnd noticed that there was a passenger across the aisle who was looking at her sister in that wierd manner that nasty men do. as time went by he jst continued staring. my frnd felt like tackling him but stayed put.

eventually her sister got up (she wasnt aware). she went to the lady's toilet. my frnd noticed the man getting up. he started hovering around some seats near that toilet. my frnd was fuming wen she rememberd cid. she tried to analyse what the duo wud hv done and rememberd abhi-daya dialogues.

wen her sis got out the man moved towards her, trying to be smart and over-friednly. the girl wasnt liking this of course. (she was younger to my frnd by 2 yrs and it was her first plane journey.)

my friend calmly walked towards him. an airhostess and a couple of passengers also noticed the man's behaviour. My frnd then spoke abhi sir's dialogues in smart authoritative hindi that whatever the man does he better think twice. he has no escape- there are passengers here and airport police on the ground and the pilot can easily ask for emergency landing.
after that the man started flustering and defending himself. My friend then told him that her uncle was a cid inspector daya who can beat up anyone on the spur!
the man seriously believed her. he went back to his place and for the rest of the flight he avoided the sisters.
But he didnt escape- My friend later found out that he was a wanted man! the airport police were tipped off that he was in this flight under assumed name and in disguise and had him arrested!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123luna_lovegoodsunnyp1414-SNEHAL-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My friend's CID experience" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
WOW!! Jaane anjaane mein hi sahi, ur frend helped the police catch a wanted man...she would have been a really daring girl to speak like that to a stranger..hats off to ur frend

Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

My friend then told him that her uncle was a cid inspector daya who can beat up anyone on the spur!
SmileTongueWinkBig smileLOLClapStarApproveThumbs UpROFL

suhani.cipamisa

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Well, i must say drilabh, ur frnd is really lucky!! bahut hi "happening" stuffs hote hain uske life mein...pehle Abhi-Daya se milti hai..to ab Wanted criminal se mulakat hoti hai jise Abhi sir ka dialogue sunati hai aur daya sir ka naam leke darati hai..LOLLOLClap ...mere saath kuch bhi nahi hota!!!! Confused

suhani.cipamisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top