Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
A nice try n a good one puja!!!!😊

but well-i can't accept this ...as this girl simply CANNOT ACT!!!and on top of that-no chemistry...and needless to say-ONLY one thing wud come up when i even think of this-n thats ArTi.....OBVIOUSLY!!
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 work yaar...u actually made me say thy look cute together...now i positive abt the show....thanks for tht...
lovely
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
na ya PUJA is gr8..there is sumthng with Arjun n God...strong connection..Arti n now puja n hopefully Arti again n again n forever..inshaAllah
mayur.sumita thumbnail
Nice Try Puja

Sorry I cannot seee any chemistry, physics. history between themm.. In this Arjun all scenes r done with Rati .. so rather looking at the girl , i can image rati directly .... Kya kare I am mad mad fan od arti onscreeennnnnnnnnnnn... But Best Luck to Arjun ......

.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mayur.sumita

Nice Try Puja

Sorry I cannot seee any chemistry, physics. history between themm.. In this Arjun all scenes r done with Rati .. so rather looking at the girl , i can image rati directly .... Kya kare I am mad mad fan od arti onscreeennnnnnnnnnnn... But Best Luck to Arjun ......

That's its exactly my point that I was trying to get out of making this VM ;) I realized that just how much I tried to create chemistry between them, its in their emotions after all and I just didn't see anything from Bhavna's side.... IDK what to say.... And I'm not gonna say if I like them or not but all I can say is: ARTI is EVERYTHING FOR ME ðŸ˜‰
~Puja~
mjht-geet-dmg thumbnail
I love Arjun n his acting, he is one of best actor we have in our industry but i personally think for him it is very hard to create chemistry with his coactress apart from Rati... I have seen him with Sanaya, Riya, Parneet .... ZERO  CHEMSITRY ................ Cvs did try evetrything in MJHT but nothing worked for hi... His chemistry only worked with one and only one .. Rati.. may be because both of them attracted to each other straightaway and due to their talent .. Arjun & rati rocked onscreen and offscreen too ... We have never seen that sort of chemistry with other couple in our industry ..

Sorry Arjun .. I wish u best luck but i think bhavna is definetly not the right choice... I am trying to like this vm but not worth watching 😕
angellover3 thumbnail
arjun and who😕????????????? not a good pair🤢
angellover3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht-geet-dmg

I love Arjun n his acting, he is one of best actor we have in our industry but i personally think for him it is very hard to create chemistry with his coactress apart from Rati... I have seen him with Sanaya, Riya, Parneet .... ZERO  CHEMSITRY ................ Cvs did try evetrything in MJHT but nothing worked for hi... His chemistry only worked with one and only one .. Rati.. may be because both of them attracted to each other straightaway and due to their talent .. Arjun & rati rocked onscreen and offscreen too ... We have never seen that sort of chemistry with other couple in our industry ..

Sorry Arjun .. I wish u best luck but i think bhavna is definetly not the right choice... I am trying to like this vm but not worth watching 😕

wel said yaar arjun has d with many actress but chemistry wise none 000000000000000000000000 but with our rati is diff story the chemistry was awesome they look like real life couples on-screen!!!!!!!! and now arjun cannot create the same with another actress because rati is best with him no matter what!!!!!!!!!
dbr_kmichi thumbnail
nice vm...
well done..😊

divya
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

**The Queen of Expressions.....The King of Tellywood.... Either way you put it both Karan Singh Grover and Rati Pandey have proven to be one of the most versatile actors among our pool of talent in Tellywood (Arjun Bijlani is definitely WITHOUT A DOUBT on of them:D) When these two acting BOMBS come together, just imagine the amount of FIRE and destruction (good one though :D) they could possibly set on the screen!! And now that Arjun has signed onto a new show (which, *INSHALLAH* will become VERY SUCCESSFUL!!) I thought that it would be prudent for Rati to explore new grounds and surface her hidden talents with new co-stars.... (NOT TO SAY THE LEAST THAT I WILL ETERNALLY WANT ARTI TO STAR AGAIN VERY SOOON!!) So I tried it out with this VM :) Umm... and what a coincidence?? :) Karan has actually signed onto a new show but it is in the process of selecting its leading lady which *hint* *hint*could POSSIBLY be Rati :) (But that's just MY GUESS.. NOT A RUMOR AT ALL!!) but who knows?? :) Anyways, I think they could steal the show NO DOUBT :)******
FOR AISHO JAAN!! :D
**************CONCEPT: Okay well... From the song you can obviously tell. But here is the story.... Karan just returned after three years of studying abroad and over the course of those 3 years, he decides that his best friend NUPUR/RATI is more than just a friend to him so he OFFICIALLY falls in love when he's abroad.... (they had once been together but decided that being best friends was the BEST thing for them--except KSG never believed it... he loved Rati from the beginning) he is returning to Nupur and basically immersed in love and anticipation for saying "I love you" to her when he reached Mumbai. And the BG that you hear in the beginning is actually what Nupur said to KSG was in Mumbai and they were best friends and when KSG says "Meh Aarra hoon" he meant that Nupur's prince charming (one she had been waiting for and talking about) is comining... But LO and BEHOLD, what does Karan find when he goes to Nupur's house?? Nupur is in love with another man and has moved on...to.... NONE OTHER than (my fav hehe) Mayank Sharma aka. Arjun. So now Karan is just HEART broken...... And the rest...if you guys tell me I should continue, I will make it on their memories (so TONS of MERGING going on there) 
and Haters: kindly STAY AWAY :) 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 
AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THE VM!! (I wanted this to be long...)
~Puja~

LINK:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJrbbWiKxaw