Posted: 13 years ago
haey dear.

All vm's r too gud.

Enjoyd watchng it.

Wel thanx 4 d pm.

*kulsum*
ruexangel thumbnail
omg i was reallly wanting to see mayur on this song!
i love this song..
Hey i really loved it, lyrics, rhythm, everything matched..
but you know it would still rock without so many effects 😳, even though i really liked some of the effects, i didnt like some of them as well, since it was distracting, but thats really the only criticism.. because i seriously loved it, the essence of the song, the passion is totally there...
oh btw what software did u use? m just curious
👏
anyway do make more, coz ur really gd at this!
Edited by ruexangel - 13 years ago
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

luved it to da core.....
thanks a ton for da pm
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ruexangel

omg i was reallly wanting to see mayur on this song!
i love this song..
Hey i really loved it, lyrics, rhythm, everything matched..
but you know it would still rock without so many effects 😳, even though i really liked some of the effects, i didnt like some of them as well, since it was distracting, but thats really the only criticism.. because i seriously loved it, the essence of the song, the passion is totally there...
oh btw what software did u use? m just curious
👏
anyway do make more, coz ur really gd at this!

Dear, I just cannot tell you how much it means for you to provide such constructive criticism! I am SOO happy to hear your honesty about the effects! 😆😆 I admit, I did go over board with it and I will keep this in mind with my future VMs. Do expand on which one of the effects distracted you the most as I do not want to end up making the same mistake twice :)
Thanks alot though! U are probably one of my most honest viewers 😳 which is my FAV! Nd btw, I use Sony Vegas Pro 9.
~Puja~
ruexangel thumbnail
Originally posted by: MagicalMaYur

Dear, I just cannot tell you how much it means for you to provide such constructive criticism! I am SOO happy to hear your honesty about the effects!😆😆 I admit, I did go over board with it and I will keep this in mind with my future VMs. Do expand on which one of the effects distracted you the most as I do not want to end up making the same mistake twice :)
Thanks alot though! U are probably one of my most honest viewers 😳 which is my FAV! Nd btw, I use Sony Vegas Pro 9.
~Puja~

Aww thank you so much for taking it well, and honesty is best policy right 😊
i wasnt sure to tell u, incase u got upset, since i dont know u, but u have a greattt attitude! keep it up!
well i will watch your vm again, and comment on which ones, but i think it was when the scenes were roughly on top of each other. Actually its hard to explain, so i will give timings of when i see some distracting effects, hope that is helpful 😊
Wow thats a pro software, did u get it for some project or something...
btw im a media student, i watch a lot of Vm's and am interested in these things in general 😊
Ill get back to you about the effects Puja,

effects paticularly obvious at:
2.26 = when you use this, the edges are too obvious, it doesn't look right, Also note, when the scenes flash more brightly with the rhythm (which btw i like this effect), these spaces, look a bit like blobs, lol, sorry, the shapes are obvious in them. But i think in some places you've used this effect, its fine, because the edges of the layers blend into each other. Or in the beginning when its symmetrical its also cool, its fine.
framing = you've used 2 kinds, a 3d effect one, and one which has black edges faded, personally i like the faded into black one. It's not a huge factor, but i think you should use one or the other (faded black one, is much better :))
3.24-3.42 = u've desaturated the colours in the scenes i guess, personally i prefer the colours at a natural level, or more vivid. But actually i dont mind this effect that much :)
4.18 = that fading away transition is ok, but a tiny bit distracting
5.35 = the three blocks, are kind of unnatural effects.. bit distracting
5.36 = the water effect i wasn't too sure about, but u know, its cool, i like it

and all other effects i havnt mentioned i kinda liked too :),
Actually your vm has a lotttt of variation of effects, which is good, but can also be distracting, as i feel like going oooh thats a cool effect, sometimes nt looking at Mayur or Sajan 😆

hey and as ive watched ur Vm again, ill tell you again, i loveeddd it!, the scenes youve chosen, at the right moment, and rhythm, it was really super, and as i said, ur vm would even rock with effects, which is gr8!
hope i hvnt been a pain, i was only trying to help you , just remember these are my personal opinions
😊
anyway looking forward to seeing more
Btw im Rue 😳 Edited by ruexangel - 13 years ago
muskan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Puja......
Congratulations on starting ur thread .......your VM's are truly beautiful. You already know how much I love them........so for now will keep it short as I have to rush LOL but just wanted to welcome you here........
So looking forward to some wonderful creations from you.
Love
Muskan 🤗
ruexangel thumbnail
Hey i watched some more Vms of yours

Hey babby trailer: really well edited, and it all matched as well, verrryy good!
Kuch is Tarah : Beauttfiul and magical, i felt like i was in love all over again with them, it was seriously, just magic!
Ek Meetha Merz Dhene : aww this was so sweet and calm, just awesome, i like how u used the effects, and the lyrics and scenes,and rhytm together, to make it work

so far, ive only seen these,
ur Vms are such a pleasure to watch!
😊
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hi again you Guys BACK with a VERY sad and heart-wrenching VM of Mayank and Nupur. Its on the song "Kahi Toh Hogi Woh" and depicts the current situation Mayank is facing with Nupur's death. I just cannot stand to see this VM anymore because I face the reality that Nupur is no longer a part of the show and she is in fact dead.....
The last 20 seconds or so, really TOUCHED the bottom of my heart with Sharukh's voice playing in the background from the movie Mohabaate. You guys WE NEED TO BRING Nupur BACK into MJHT and from now on, apart from my requested VMs, I will solely be making MaYur VMs in an effort to bring them back! Remember: No Nupur=No MaYur=No MJHT!! we really cannot forget this! ARE YOU ALL WITH ME??
COMMENT and provide feedback 😊

LINK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zalcJABVO4w

~Puja~