Pavitra Rishta

Old Pavitra Rishta v/s New Pavitra Rishta (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

charmyshah001

Groupbie

charmyshah001

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
agreed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Pavitra Rishta v/s New Pavitra Rishta (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gaurimisha

I'm still hoping Manav will do another U turnBig smile

Full marks for your optimism, so far I have seen him wanting to do only two things .
1.. Most important .. taking care of Shravani and his will to marry her .

2. Keeping Archan tied to him as a lover and making  sure that she knows that she  can never be his wife ever ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
He won't do a U turn GM .. I don't think so , of course if he did I would be so happy but I know that he won't . In fact in the next 2 weeks you will see Shravani as his wife ..
And Archana totally out of his life ...

But at the same tiem I also know that his marriage with Shravani will be a disaster . He will have massive regrets in life  for treating Archu the way he did .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
It is indeed disappointing to see the turn of events in this show, it went from being a beautiful love story to a huge disaster! The character of Manav has been ruined to pieces, I don't recognize him anymore! I am tired of the propping for Shravani, since when did she become a main character compared to Archana? I really hope the creatives realize the mistake they've made before it is too late, Zee has already dropped in the ratings!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazTulsey

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I know Mandy , his character has been destroyed . This new Manav only thinks about what he wants and not about what it will do to  Archana and her life . Even his new way of constantly trying to romance her is unfair to the girl ....
He never thinks that after a few years maybe she will get tired of being lonely and may want to have a home and another marriage ..

How will his constant  romancing effect her then , he knows she loves him and then he doesn't think what it will do to her the day he gets married . Why does he wants this girl to constantly love him when he himself is pushing her away ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
I wouldn't watch the show 'cos of exams I had every month 'til March of this year.. Unhappy

I guess I did miss a lottt.. :'(

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
yeah. i completely agree with everything said here. they took the love story and just ruined it...i definitely would not have had any problem with this show if sravani wasn't introduced...because its not PAVITRA rishta anymore...three people? -_-

but yeah, point being. if the story was still JUST of archana and manav, i wouldn't mind all the other problems they introduce...

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
totally agree with all comments made....

lovely simple love story wrecked...

Sushant said in an inerview b4 the divorce that if they show the reunion then that would be the end of the show....

why cant the creatives show a couple together fighting against the wrong doers.???

there r so many possible tracks that could be shown...

I have lost my interest in the show...do still watch some episodes..the CVs have their work cut out..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top