Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

khushi.6001

khushi.6001

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I still remember the day when for the first time I heard PR's title song on the t.v.. back then I had thought this is one show with a difference... It indeed was... But now with all the Shravani.. Rasika,Ajit N(as if these guyz werent enough)Ashwin drama getting more and more cheap I have to admit I was wrong.. PAVITRA RISHTA(I feel that the r'ship that exists between most of the couples I actually know is more PURE than that of Archana and Manav).... I feel like mocking on the CV's of this show now..

'PAVITRA RISHTA TERE MERE MANN KA...'
It strangely existed when it wasnt even necessary but where was it at the time of the REAL test of their r'ship..??

I just hope this aint another 'Kyunki Saas....' in making.... I strongly HOPE it isnt...
I WANT THE OLD PR BACK BUT M AFRAID ITZ TOOOOO LATE NOW.... *DISSAPOINTED*

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanisinghRazRazeejosh18curry-sistahShreyacoolshootingstar27Tulseybhavni88umayalSavvyNabihah..Sonii..MagicianPrayassuan.Mandy.Jess.gaurimishaPiyatrixunknown18kmh2rockzzAngel-likeDevilDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Old Pavitra Rishta v/s New Pavitra Rishta" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RANDN

Groupbie

RANDN

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with khushi it has changed lot

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with you completely!

This show had SUCH A LOVELY STORYLINE when it started- an extremely emotional story of a mother who wanted her favourite daughter to get the perfect match but was a given a doormat by destiny- I wanted to see how this doormat fulfilled all her daughter's dreams and proved on to be the kind of husband nobody had ever thought.

And now this story has gone into such a direction that a girl will think 10000000 times before getting married.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.6001enigma6mokshashreeTulseysuangaurimishaunknown18Angel-likeDevilDabulls23

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I'm still hoping Manav will do another U turnBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseyunknown18Angel-likeDevil

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I don't mind the villains on the show, there will always be villains my problem is what the creatives did to Manav and Archana. They took a beautiful love story and turned into a ridiculous triangle. I can't even call it a love triangle because Manav doesn't love Shravani!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Tulseyunknown18gaurimisha

khushi.6001

khushi.6001

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I don't mind the villains on the show, there will always be villains my problem is what the creatives did to Manav and Archana. They took a beautiful love story and turned into a ridiculous triangle. I can't even call it a love triangle because Manav doesn't love Shravani!

u know what is my main problem with this serial..?? It is not realistic at all... When it started it was a stroy of a middle class family n the problems they face... and above all the love story of Archana and Manav... But now the twists n turnz they have shown are just so pathetic... I mean which middle class family faces people like Ajit and Rasika...?? It doesnt make sense.. Kuch toh achcha dikhao yaar... Something that can make me relate myself to the situation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaar_siyaTulseygaurimisha

neh91

neh91

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
it has changed drastically...i mean before it was like you really waited to watch it..and now i just filp my channel

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaar_siyaTulsey

MagicianPrayas

IF-Rockerz

MagicianPrayas

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
serial is just like puppet there thread is in the hand of channel,when ever they mold the serial according to their own wish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top