Pratigya

Pratigya Forum is the most Active Forum. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Lol its there on 1st page Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pratigya Forum is the most Active Forum. (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

Hey please dont open new topics like this introduce your self in the introduction thread and then share your views in the disscusion thread...

No more Comments

Mods please Close this...
do we even have any mods appointed for this section??? coz i have never seen any, 4 -5 threads are made on the same topic and no1 locks them!!!

anyways, members of this forum are mature enough, we don't really need any mods!Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absolem

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Lol its there on 1st page Tongue
oh ok carry on! LOL

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
it is active because we make it active we love Kriya

geeta1

Groupbie

geeta1

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Hey please dont open new topics like this introduce your self in the introduction thread and then share your views in the disscusion thread...

No more Comments

just mind ur own work, neither do i nor mods need ur suggestion.

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geeta1

No more Comments

Geeta, since you are new here... u r definitely not aware that IF has some rules that need to be followed! answering back a member like this n not going with the rules could result in you being warned and then if repeated being banned!
Please take care next time!

the member 'lilindiangurl13' whom you mocked is one of the mods, so better watch out what u write next!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

No more Comments

do we even have any mods appointed for this section??? coz i have never seen any, 4 -5 threads are made on the same topic and no1 locks them!!!

anyways, members of this forum are mature enough, we don't really need any mods!Big smile 

Since the mods are not active, doesn't mean people start off a topic without following rules!

geeta1

Groupbie

geeta1

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by geeta1

No more Comments

Geeta, since you are new here... u r definitely not aware that IF has some rules that need to be followed! answering back a member like this n not going with the rules could result in you being warned and then if repeated being banned!
Please take care next time!

the member 'lilindiangurl13' whom you mocked is one of the mods, so better watch out what u write next!
@dkmystery,,,,,i  have d right 2 express my feelings as others, i m a newbie doesnt mean any1 can come and rite anything on my post. I dont mind being banned but I wont tolerate ppl bashing me or where I m not allowed to express my views coz I m a newbie. I thot forums were made 2 express ur views not dat only senior most members can express their views n newbies cannot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top