Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shammi Kapoor still a kid: Ranbir Kapoor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
New Delhi, May 22 (IANS) Veteran actor Shammi Kapoor is a favourite among audiences for his jolly acting and crazy dance moves and guess what, the septuagenarian is still a kid at heart, says family member Ranbir Kapoor.
"Shammi Kapoor had a style of his own. His style was different and unique. After so many years, he is still a kid. Recently he has seen a lot of downfall due to bad health but he has not lost his zest for life," said Ranbir, who is the grandson of Shammi Kapoor's late brother, Raj Kapoor.

"He still drives his own car and takes his wife to Paris for holidays. He'll be remembered forever," he said.

-*-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shammi Kapoor still a kid: Ranbir Kapoor" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsim

sweetsim

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ranbirrr i luv u so muchHeart

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
isn't he just the sweetest grandson?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music.

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
awww how sweet of ranbir but I didn't like the last line where he said he'll be remembered. He's not dead

I watch old movies and I love watching shammi and sharmila's movies. Shammi was such a good looking man when he was young

mittijalebi

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Comics_Music.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top