Fan Fictions

MayUr FF: With Or Without You (Ch.11 - Pg109) Fin. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 114

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The-chosen-oneYou-Know-Who

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MayUr FF: With Or Without You (Ch.11 - Pg109) Fin. (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The-chosen-one

The-chosen-one

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak12

@ deepika vasudeva..
Buzz Off woman!!*straight face..(trying to be)*
i am really very very nervous about writing this..*biting nails*

don't be nervous! just write your heart out!
watever u feel like writing!

i have to go at 4:45
so be back at 3 pakka!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Who

ShwePoo

IF-Rockerz

ShwePoo

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hii.. When are you gonna update??

- Pooja

You-Know-Who

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Hii.. When are you gonna update??

- Pooja

Hmm..
I want to update but i don't know.. right now everybody is so tensed about MJHT..

so, i was a little skeptical..

plus i am a little nervous too..

So yeah.. i'll try my best..

Akansha

The-chosen-one

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Nice strt

Im in ur pm list

You-Know-Who

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hey all the lovely people out there...

Thank You so much for the wonderful comments...I am sorry I haven't replied individually to all..

And I am so so sorry that I am posting this so late...

but yeah..the things that were going on in MJHT and all didn't give me the time and opportunity and the will to start this one..

Plus, I was very nervous about this one...For reasons unknown to me, whenever I start writing this...nervousness grips me...I really don't know if you people will like this..

But now, I don't know why, I feel like posting a chapter..

Its a small one but oh well, here it is...

And and, before I forget... I have to tell you people....this story is going to have loads of drama. I have always written stuff, very close to reality... But this might not be the same.. Just a warning..

Here goes the part...

Scroll down..

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009naina0123tanya.dsouzaThe-chosen-one-Sindhu-mayur-arti.4evaEdgeOfCredencevalliyahcool_shwetskiarathedivaSwatiBeanyBrownbhavana92ab01..Shreyu..-sam-daniella05BeetkweetrockstarFavouriteofallShwePoo-Samira-Sennystuti123pagli91a-little-hope-SupriyaluvsMN-Payal-15--Mahima--

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

With or without you, I can't live'

Chapter 1

There was a deathly silence that ruled between the two at the moment as both of them stood outside the door of Shilpa aka Mayank's mother and Nupur's mother-in- law's apartment. None spoke a word, not because they had nothing to say. In fact they had a lot to say. It would have been better if they would have considered listening to each other too. Better for both.

Mayank rang the doorbell. Few more minutes of deadly silence that was choking the hell out of Mayank and Nupur.

Mayank's mother Shilpa opened the door to find her son and daughter-in-law standing with an uncomfortable air around them. She ignored it hoping it wasn't serious.

Shilpa smiled at her children. Mayank and Nupur however, had no reason to follow her action, stance.

'Come inside you two. Why are you standing there like dead statues?' Shilpa mouthed, motioning the two of them to come inside. Both followed her inside.

Once they had settled and the air of desperation had still not died, Shilpa's words finally floated in the uneasy air.

'So, what brings you here?' Shilpa asked without beating around the bush. She had sensed something wrong but she wasn't exactly sure. She didn't want to be. Closing your eyes doesn't take you away from the problem. But sometimes, it might be just helpful. Not in Shilpa's case though.

Mayank looked at Nupur who just looked down. He knew he had to take the question. Cause, like always Nupur would turn her back on her responsibilities. At least that is what Mayank thought. And that is why they were amidst such a situation.

Mayank gave a long sigh that conveyed to his mother that whatever was going to come next was not going to be exactly very pleasant. Nevertheless, she was not at all prepared for the shock that Mayank's succeeding words gave her weak heart.

'I and Nupur have decided to get divorced.' Mayank spoke concisely betraying no emotion and avoiding looking at his mother. He had had a showdown with himself for n number of times but these words still gave him the creeps. Why? Only his heart knew the answer. And Mayank wanted no connection with his heart whatsoever. He would, from now on, go back to his own self and take practical decisions unlike a love sick puppy that he had become due to her. And it had only given him pain. Really Mayank? Hell yes.

Nupur heard Mayank's emotionless voice and the words that carried it and felt a cold deathly shiver run down her spine. She could, by no means stay away from him. He was her daily dose of marijuana that was needed for her happiness and stability. Yes, she was addicted to him. Yes, she loved him. And yes, if divorce is the only solution to their problems, so that he and she, both can live in peace then, she would do it. For him, for them, for herself.

Shilpa looked at them distraught and devastated inside, but she was unable to bring about what she felt then. She stared at them for a few seconds, until a strong, unbearable and crushing pain erupted in her heart and her hand automatically clutched her chest in order to stop the delirious ache. Her action didn't help her, instead she found herself letting out a loud shriek that instantly caught attention of the couple, who didn't want to be known as one.

Mayank rushed towards the phone to call up the emergency ambulance number without even glancing once at his mother. That is Mayank for you. Practical and curt. While Nupur on the other hand rushed towards her mother like mother-in-law and rubbed her back whilst making her lie down on the sofa and muttering calming words to her fighting her inner turmoil of seeing Shilpa in that state. Nupur. Impulsive and driven by emotions. Both loved Shilpa immensely and there were no second thoughts about it whatsoever.

Mayank and Nupur were just two different, very different beings who had fallen in love with each other only to realize that their differences would only grow with time. And it did matter. Love isn't that strong. Is it? Both Nupur and Mayank had good reasons to run away from this question. But were their reasons enough to justify their decision, enough to give up on love? They didn't know and they didn't care. They just knew it was, now, very difficult for them to live with each other, despite the fact that they couldn't live without each other. Wish it was the reverse. And wishes come true. Don't they?

-----------------------------------------------------

Here it is guys... Please do leave in your honest and precious comments and let me know how you found it...

Love,

Akansha =)

Chapter 2 - Page 16

Edited by You-Know-Who - 19 August 2011 at 5:58am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Amrtinamayur247mayur_bigfanAsmara.-Sindhu-mayur-arti.4evatukun2009shria19Mudrika25prerana_mjht-Aish-naina0123kiran_artifantanya.dsouza-Aiza-C_O_O_Lshivangi278SwatiBeanyBrownmayur-ki-diwanikulsumdvalliyahmayurg2010EdgeOfCredenceginny09cool_shwetsEscapistKool_Nainadrmahaab01-sam-kirti123rads14..Shreyu..aycma98Nishithiniparisbynightsanjana yadavdaniella05bhavana92Mystique_ArTi4ever_kweetrockstarshinzFavouriteofallShwePoo.SilentPrincess-Samira-love.mayurartiyumnakapoor..pebo...rumki.--jiya---Anila-theaneesha1992BeetFantasia.ArTizAngelPrinsesse.Suviafshanafreen..Mariyam..Debolina.Faria.Sennyhgrhrisomersstuti123Ethereal-Path-afsha-pagli91Mou.a-little-hopeMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-SobtiObsessionmyownareaSunshine Girlsafeplacetolandannie07--Mahima--Payal-15Nikki_Titli

SHINKI

Goldie

SHINKI

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

wippe

first to comment
and wow it was mindblowing...superb..............and evrything
do conti....soon
and thanxxx for the pm

Edited by SHINKI - 01 June 2010 at 4:09am

You-Know-Who