MayUr FF: With Or Without You (Ch.11 - Pg109) Fin. - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
You-Know-Who: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
Posted: 10 years ago
this is awesome πŸ‘im really liking this.
thank u so much for this wonderful ff.
i think you are a nice poetπŸ€— i really liked it for sure.

really meaningful and thoughtful
i ve just started  reading this. i think it is going to be a nice  
reading😊
once again "thank u" for thisπŸ˜ƒ
dude u actually ROCKS.  i m really loving this ff.
thank u so much for this wonderful ff😊.really you are a great writer, i must say it.
πŸ‘
and by the way thank u so much.
i really love tho
se big writings, cause it is a bit different from other ff. i like it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
what is going between nupur and mayang? i don't  understand it. i meant that they love each other,don't they? and what does this fight means?❓
nupur and mayang tho πŸ˜†jagda kartha hai, wo bhi cute si  small fights. but this one is serious. what is going between them?

i really love it

and i ve only one request to make, please dont stop this like other ff cause i really love this.
if you stop writing i promise that i"ll cry for sure because i really LOVE this😊
Edited by crazzychips - 10 years ago
Originally posted by crazzychips

dude u actually ROCKS.  i m really loving this ff.
thank u so much for this wonderful ff😊.really you are a great writer, i must say it.
πŸ‘
and by the way thank u so much.
i really love tho
se big writings, cause it is a bit different from other ff. i like it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
what is going between nupur and mayang? i don't  understand it. i meant that they love each other,don't they? and what does this fight means?❓
nupur and mayang tho πŸ˜†jagda kartha hai, wo bhi cute si  small fights. but this one is serious. what is going between them?

i really love it

and i ve only one request to make, please dont stop this like other ff cause i really love this.
if you stop writing i promise that i"ll cry for sure because i really LOVE this😊

Hey, thanks a lot for reading. I'm glad you're liking it. And this FF is complete. So there isnt a chance to leave it incomplete. So yeah. Glad you're enjoying it. :)
wow that was awesome, really.
i really loved it
😊