Fan Fictions

MayUr FF: With Or Without You (Ch.11 - Pg109) Fin. (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 114

...angel...

...angel...

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending...
Thnx 4 d pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Who

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MayUr FF: With Or Without You (Ch.11 - Pg109) Fin. (Page 112)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anju011

Goldie

anju011

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
awww what a beautiful ending akanksha...i couldn't hold back my tears while reading it...it was so emotional ...even i love this story so muchh...would miss this ff for sure...do update the other two soon.

You-Know-Who

love.mayurarti

IF-Rockerz

love.mayurarti

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Beautiful endingSmile

You-Know-Who

a-little-hope

IF-Sizzlerz

a-little-hope

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

My favorite FF's last update! Disapprove

Usually I would happily comment on the update and your writing skills. But this time, I want to scold you! Angry

WHY? You asking me WHY?

Firstly, you are writing after months. And on top of that, you ended this FF!!! Confused I was hoping to see many more updates of this FF.. was hoping that the story would continue. But you had to end it. Disapprove I'm sad. This FF is the place where it all started. This FF is very close to my heart and will always remain. But right now, I'm sad that it ended so soon...Cry

*Sigh!

But no matter how much it makes me sad, I do understand that you wanted to end it with this update. And you did end it beautifully. It showed how Mayank and Nupur's love overcame their hurt, their mistakes and everything that went wrong between them. In this FF, your writing always had a passion penetrating through. And your updates always showed the piercing hurt these characters went through. That hurt must have affected you. But I applaud you for writing down their pain, their suffering after the loss of the child. Your sense and perfection of writing such delicate scenes between husband and wife is commendable. Some of the scenes of this FF are such realistic and emotional that it kept me sad for days. Each update made me deeply involved with those characters. This FF is by far my most favorite FF I have read.

It was an emotional and happy ending to the FF and it's perfect. No matter how much they thought they wouldn't be able to continue living 'with' each other after such pain and hurt, it was their lives 'without' each other which mattered most. "I can't live With or without you" was always without you. And you kept that passion intact till the end of the FF. Two years ago when you started this FF, you gave comfort to all MN fans who were saddended by the MN track. You gave a new story, new track to Mayank and Nupur. It was amazing journey to go through your story and your characters. 

I thank you for this FF. It means a lot to me. 

Beautiful ending to a beautiful FF. But I hope to see new beginnings after this FF. New FF. New characters. But same brilliant writer!

I'm proud of you dear. Do write more. Wish to see your book published one day. Approve

Bless you!

I love you Hug
-Archana Di

Edited by ButterflyEffect - 26 June 2012 at 11:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The-chosen-oneYou-Know-Who-Anila-.SilentPrincess

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending!!!Clap
Very well written as always!
I loved it!!

SmileI'm sad that it ended though Ouch
This was one of my favorite ffs!!
The way you have written everything is amazing!!
Keep writing more!!Big smile

You-Know-Who

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Firstly Akansha.. You're an AMAZING writer. The way you write it is so descriptive, detailed and touching.

Coming to the story.. I've re-read it from the start, cause I read a chapter here and there but never fully got to read it. Because of the infrequent updates.. so I missed a few chapter and forgot some. Anyhow just read the whole FF at once .

What do I say.. You're just AMAZINGG! The way you penned down the whole story, both Mayank&Nupur's feelings perfectly..

Mayank - A very expressive character... He does more than he says. Embarrassed And his actions says alot, a mere kiss makes up for thousand of words. And that's the way he is. And I've concluded.. that everytime he says something he doesn't mean it... because of everytime he spoke it was out anger or frustration. But whener he did something, it came straigh from the heart [excluding their last convo. that something entirely different Ermm]

Nupur - A career oriented girl, but with a heart. She also very vulnerable... I cried with her.. everytime Mayank made her cry... Her emotions, feelings.. you portrayed them so beautifully..than you can't help but cry with her.  Each and every scene of Nupur was so intense and touching. Plainly AMAZING. Clap
The pregnancy twist.. was quite surprising.. I honestly wasn't expecting it.. but it was very well written.. the hesitation, happiness.. and then later on the joy.. and then.. Mayank's frustration.. Nupur's guilt and helplessness and tears... It broke my heart with every update.. Her feelings.. the way she was slowly slowly dying inside.. and would have died if she he hadn't come that that day. But he came and poured his heart out. And they were destined to be togehter, and they were at last..
All I can say is, AMAZING FF. And extremely well written. No words to describe.

The story is heartbreaking.. and so very realistic,
Amazingly well written Akansha.. this have to be one of my favorite FFs.  Sweet, heart wrenching and a realistic FF.
Hats off to you for writing it. Embarrassed

.SilentPrincess

[sorry if it became too long.. I had so much to write Tongue

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 02 July 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Who-Anila-

Mudrika25

Mudrika25

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
superb ending,...
it was beautiful