Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Now , that you look at it , Armaan indeed is the right man..... sorry.... The right Professor Cupid Cootchie to lead Mission Siddhima ( as he and JPJ like to call it). Looking at yesterday's episode and a few more , here are the reasons that in present scenario , why he has the right grip of SR.

1. Armaan has been the closest to Riddhima and became the closest to Sid when he returned. Today , he knows both of them inside out and knows exactly what buttons to push.

2. Armaan is the only one who knows that Siddhanth is pretending to be hateful - he really does love his wife Riddhima. Armaan could push him to the limits - push him enough to scream out his feelings. Again , Armaan is the only one who knows that Riddz' loves her husband now but is too scared to give hope a chance again.

3. Armaan can act like a classic brat with SR and yet get away with it - he can royally camp at Sid's house - force him to cook, clean , snoop through his personal stuff and prick him at the right places. He can get into pseudo-arguments with Riddhima and provoke her into coming to Sid's house.

4. Armaan knows the biggest irony of the SR relationship - they both never told each-other how they feel about each-other. Yeah , they told Armaan but not each-other.

5. Armaan has another plan for every paln that fails. He can predict Riddhima and he can push around Sid , so they both have no option but to fall prey to Armaan's over-active grey cells. The entire lift plan , the morgue plan , the point-to-point mapping of SR and the party.

6. And on a serious note , Armaan has come to understand that SR are wary of giving destiny a chance - they both are swimming in their own assumptions-ka-samandar and don't want to hope again. As he told Sid on a serious note that he should have stopped Riddhima and that this is his only chance and as he jhaadofied Riddhima for all the negativity in her head.

I think it is visible that why Armaan is the one who is mapping SR's roads back to each-other. I think i will write a post on that next week.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—
πŸ€—

enjoyed your post Pocu.

Wishing Armaan all the best for mission Siddhima

Yes SR belong to one another and Armaan and we know that,

lets hope something psoitve happen for SR in the party,

next we is going to be interesting for sure.

norzar
ANfan1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Poco,

Gr8 post and Prof Armaan will take his next class during the party at Sid's house..Going by the Precap, his lecture is seeming to have Hot/Mindblowing/Emotional/Chemical effects on Mrs. and Mr. Modi...

Prof Armaan, Coochiecooooooooooo to u!
shamil thumbnail
nice post pocoπŸ‘
I wish all the success to Prof.Armaan to fulfill his missionπŸ˜›

Hey poco!

Armaan...sigh....! A few weeks ago in lonavla I was so mad with him!! I mean he was our dil ka doctor- what was he doing with someone elses wife!!

But he is 'the armaan!' And Im so glad the cv's took him off the butchering table!!

Like you said only armaan can do what he's doing and get away with it! He knows ridhimma inside out and he knows what makes her tick! I loved it when ridz asked him yesterday 'why are YOU doing this?' and I loved his reply- its because thats what you want! Adorable!! He loves her enough to let her go to what makes her happy!

As for armaan and sid , you know how much I love sidmaan- Im still upset that they havent let us have an AT for them and we've even thought of the name for the 1st thread- coochie!!😳

I love the fact that arman treats sid however he wants and he knows he can get away with it! because no matter how much arman irritates sid, I think sid has a lot of respect for armaan and I think they will eventually be great friends!!

Cant wait to see what our dil ka doctor does at the party that he's having at sids and that he's invited the whole world for and siddy widdy has no clue!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank god u made a post......i was dying for a post of urs on the Karwa chauth epi.............but didnt get.......i can never forgive u for that

i guess this is the only bad thing about fridays being Siddhima days.....and that is u r always super busy on friday......and we r deprived from ur posts

anyways..........AWESOME writing as always...............its really strange how Armaan knows SR inside out.............and when he said to sid at his house...that SR need Armaan to sort out their differences..........IT WAS REALLY THE TRUTH

thanks to cvs for not ruining armaan.Sid.........or Ridzys character in this MOST CONTROVERSIAL LOVE TRIANGLE IN TV HISTORY

equal credit goes to Jeran and Kajen.......

hats off to DMG team

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey nitz..
Not much into DMG these days..
But will surely watch now to see Armaan on mission to unite Sid n Ridhimaa..
As u said armaan knows weak points of both sid n rids..and is trying hard to get them together..(though its hurting him the most)
Hmm..wonder how much more will this particular "Armaan millfaoying Sid-Rids mission will work"..knowing both sid n rids are at loggerheads..
Great post as usual!!
Good wishes..
Sri:-)
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Poco..! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yep..that's the sheer irony of the whole show..everyone knows how SR feel about each other..but SR don't know..sometimes when SR act like "ohh no1 needs me"i just want to shout in the tv screen"You both love each other ..enough with it...now confess your feelings"

Now that in Yesterday's epi..sid is thinking to give their marriage another chance it will be easier for Armaan to play the cupid wid JP and Jiggy..!Armaan understand's SR's relationship better than they do..that's why he is perfect as the leader of "Mission Siddhima"
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HI dear 
wonderful written..............!!
Want more SR posts.....waiting for next as well...!!  Love ya...!!

Well.....Yes......I hope Mission Siddhima Accomplished without hurdles now...!!
SR are Hopes of second chances.............that must have to succeed ....with twist and turns......but most importantly......they have to come together so far with broken hearts, blast from past has make their world up side down, almost verge on broken state.........and there is a still inner bond pulling them together.......as both knows this relationship is beyond and something......that has connected them despite having differences !!
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dean Poco, aap ne ek aur naya Professor hire kar liya - Professor Armaan???

Great post.........and as I always say, you should replace Palki Malhotra aunty doing karoeki nights instead of writing good scripts.........................

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JATINTHAKKAR

Hi Nitz,πŸ˜ƒ
Bas Armaan ka plan Successful ho jayye coz i want Siddhima together.
Mrs.Modi also wants her badtameez,Sexyface & Cute doc.
So CV's Hope you do this for us.
Siddhima Forever.

Armaan is doing what he can. SR should not fail him. πŸ˜†