Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Now , that you look at it , Armaan indeed is the right man..... sorry.... The right Professor Cupid Cootchie to lead Mission Siddhima ( as he and JPJ like to call it). Looking at yesterday's episode and a few more , here are the reasons that in present scenario , why he has the right grip of SR.

1. Armaan has been the closest to Riddhima and became the closest to Sid when he returned. Today , he knows both of them inside out and knows exactly what buttons to push.

2. Armaan is the only one who knows that Siddhanth is pretending to be hateful - he really does love his wife Riddhima. Armaan could push him to the limits - push him enough to scream out his feelings. Again , Armaan is the only one who knows that Riddz' loves her husband now but is too scared to give hope a chance again.

3. Armaan can act like a classic brat with SR and yet get away with it - he can royally camp at Sid's house - force him to cook, clean , snoop through his personal stuff and prick him at the right places. He can get into pseudo-arguments with Riddhima and provoke her into coming to Sid's house.

4. Armaan knows the biggest irony of the SR relationship - they both never told each-other how they feel about each-other. Yeah , they told Armaan but not each-other.

5. Armaan has another plan for every paln that fails. He can predict Riddhima and he can push around Sid , so they both have no option but to fall prey to Armaan's over-active grey cells. The entire lift plan , the morgue plan , the point-to-point mapping of SR and the party.

6. And on a serious note , Armaan has come to understand that SR are wary of giving destiny a chance - they both are swimming in their own assumptions-ka-samandar and don't want to hope again. As he told Sid on a serious note that he should have stopped Riddhima and that this is his only chance and as he jhaadofied Riddhima for all the negativity in her head.

I think it is visible that why Armaan is the one who is mapping SR's roads back to each-other. I think i will write a post on that next week.

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug
Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 22 May 2010 at 1:57am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*gaya_subbooks4everhira_87rosa.cricellipriyeah1chown001kripsyCookies01LuV_MiLeSrapunzel84celestaeMuasamSept16thsanjanamishradevashree_hMahamJATINTHAKKARflamingo_ariesRadiantTreasureAnnaNAshleyprejudicedANfan1000FaithnFateuppaasChristLover...Noorya...PragzieAmerespatakhaguddi-alimabi-ssdtvgojanLeenasmgshamilsamicutenyctophiliamonarnorzarprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/5 -Professor Armaan & Mission Siddhima" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cookies01

Cookies01

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I missed your posts. EmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cookies01

I missed your posts. EmbarrassedClap

Hug

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
YEs Armaan we want your success for SIDMAA...go get the sileent couple to talk and move back 2gether in the swanky penthouse..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

YEs Armaan we want your success for SIDMAA...go get the sileent couple to talk and move back 2gether in the swanky penthouse..............

Armaan's ' Mission Siddhima'- heading on the right route , i hope. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4evercelestaeuppaas

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Armaan's ' Mission Siddhima'- heading on the right route , i hope. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
So do I poco , the damn precap looks promising unless Siddy boy screws up somewhere...

celestaeTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Armaan's ' Mission Siddhima'- heading on the right route , i hope. Embarrassed
So do I poco , the damn precap looks promising unless Siddy boy screws up somewhere...

Hahahaha. Don't worry. Mrs.Modi won't let Mr. Modi spoil anything.

celestaeuppaas

JATINTHAKKAR

IF-Dazzler

JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hi Nitz,Big smile
Bas Armaan ka plan Successful ho jayye coz i want Siddhima together.
Mrs.Modi also wants her badtameez,Sexyface & Cute doc.
So CV's Hope you do this for us.
Siddhima Forever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top