Dill Mill Gaye

Rids Out Fit!!..Seriously!!

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't know why people are making a big fuss over her clothes in the party!?!!..she is wearing a choli like top and and her salwar looks like a skiny pants!!..beside this is nothing new or vulgar according to Indian standards!!😕

i mean Indian girls wear things like these all the time!..ghagra choli, saree and even when they wear western!.. somtimes there blouse is shorter then what Rids was wearing in the party!!..i really cant get it?!!!..😕

even Rids her self wore some costumes that were more exposing then this red outfit!!..like during shilpa time she wore that black mini that looked more like a wrapped, tight, short towel..if you ask me!..and she was all touchy and kissy with Arman in it!!..and then during Sukirti time she wore that halter backless choli! with ghagra during raat ka nasha song sequence! again she was all kissy and touchy with Arman!!..and she wore a swimming costume too!😕

even during Jenny's time she always wore cholies that were short enough!..shorter then the red top she is wearing in the precap party!!..so her belly always was shown!..so whats the big deal?!! i really can't get!!..😕

and beside i have seen old aunties too wearing very short cholies and sarees that show their belly button in reality and in movies!..these are traditional Indian dresses arn't they? so whats the big deal?!!😕

i can't help but to think that maybe what really bothering some people is the fact..that she is all touchy and maybe kissy with her husband Sid this time..and not her boy friend Arman!! 😕 😆

i don't mean to offend anyone i am just really confused!!😕...please share you views!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jennifer looks always pretty to me no matter what. But, she look more pretty wid ksg, cuz i'm AR(kajen) fan. Anyways, i agree wid u, i think her dress was not that bad.
Dhw@ni thumbnail
I'm all cool with wearing cholis on denims or anything above the belly button too.. ! :D

But Riddhima was wearing a freakin' salwar kameez.. !
Which goes totally unbuttoned.. !! 😵

And then after that she totally strips off the kameez (or whatever the top part of the dress is called.. ) and is dancing around in the singlet she wore inside the dress with the salwar.. ! 👎🏼

And oh BTW, if you didn't notice.. The top thing was TIED AROUND HER WAIST while she was dancing.. ! 🤓

Preity Zinta was wearing a freakin' jacket.. !! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE in unzipping your jacket and in unbuttoning YOUR CLOTHES.. ! :)

Plus, KHNH was a PUB.. ! This is someone's HOUSE.. ! (Not very important to mention.. But yeah.. )

P.S.: I just read the last line of your post.. Seriously.. !? You think if she was romancing Armaan I wouldn't have said a word.. ?! There is a difference in STORY and decent clothing.. ! 🤡
Edited by Dhw@ni - 13 years ago
rajeev44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

I'm all cool with wearing cholis on denims or anything above the belly button too.. ! :D

But Riddhima was wearing a freakin' salwar kameez.. !

Which goes totally unbuttoned.. !!

And then after that she totally strips off the kameez (or whatever the top part of the dress is called.. ) and is dancing around in the singlet she wore inside the dress with the salwar.. !

And oh BTW, if you didn't notice.. The top thing was TIED AROUND HER WAIST while she was dancing.. !

Preity Zinta was wearing a freakin' jacket.. !! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE in unzipping your jacket and in unbuttoning YOUR CLOTHES.. ! :)

Plus, KHNH was a PUB.. ! This is someone's HOUSE.. ! (Not very important to mention.. But yeah.. )

agree with dhwani completely...good argument..besides ridz dancing like that looks a little ribald to me..considering her straight forward behaviour very simple...in her approach...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
darrling  itss nt about what she ws wearing  n wat  she ws left wid
its abt  d way d  whole thing hapend

i mean it lukd  like  a  strip show
d  gal miss so called abla bhartya nari jo ban  gayi bechari ws nt eveen stoppdd by
het  husbnd sid atyacharri

i  read people  commenntinng dat it  ws wronng  on armaan's part  2  c ridz a maarried gal all
drenchd
jst one lil question
wat abt sid seeing  her wid dosee llustfull  eyes   knowing dat shess committed n  engaged

if a gal is  removinng her clothes waatever  it is it doesn't sound n seem nicee

i mean if u do sumthing lyk dat
woulld b called  as a  fun act

fun  doesn't mean dis atleast

hv much more points bt m bored of writing

Edited by kajen - 13 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid Dhwani
Raat Ka Nasha and the one during Kash times were private moments..... where as this one's in a party where there r 100's of people watching her.
A well cultured girl like Riddhima stripping in a party....isn't that too much?

Edited by lnmdjrocksss - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thank you all for you views!..but seriously i have to disagree!..you can take it as if she was wearing a jacket and she took it off!..it's not like she was wearing undergarment only!..she is wearing a choli like blouse!..

and how can you justify those two moments (kash& kasu) by saying they were private!..its not like she was with her lawful husband..imagine if her parents would have seen her! what will they think and feel!!..

those scenes were more sensual and intimate then this party!..i mean she is drunk and dancing with her husband!..i am not saying its totally right!!..but at least its more right then the previous scenes!..and her out fit is more proper then the previous shots!.. thats what i am saying!!..so why the fuss?!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ka7eela

thank you all for you views!..but seriously i have to disagree!..you can take it as if she was wearing a jacket and she took it off!..it's not like she was wearing undergarment only!..she is wearing a choli like blouse!..

and how can you justify those two moments (kash& kasu) by saying they were private!..its not like she was with her lawful husband..imagine if her parents would have seen her! what will they think and feel!!..

those scenes were more sensual and intimate then this party!..i mean she is drunk and dancing with her husband!..i am not saying its totally right!!..but at least its more right then the previous scenes!..and her out fit is more proper then the previous shots!.. thats what i am saying!!..so why the fuss?!

sweety
husband aur not husband
it  was offensive
Dhw@ni thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

@ TM: I don't know WHY you're trying to make this into Sid v/s Armaan.. !

Shilpa.. Was wearing a mini skirt with a strapless.. It was short.. But it was decent.. ! Same thing with Sukirti.. She was wearing a halter blouse chaniya choli.. !! I have NO problems with short clothes.. Considering I wear them myself.. ! BUT what Jen was wearing was NOT a choli.. !! It was an inner of the dress she was wearing.. !!

Anyway.. We all have our own POVs.. And DMG is the LAST thing I wanna break my head over at the moment.. ! So i'm out of here.. !! 😃
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think she looked gorgeous the problem is that she is with HUBBY.... In reality girls wear even less so ..talk about narrow minded.people...........