Veer the Robot...Devdas theory?

Posted: 13 years ago
I reckon ever since Veer saw Ichha walking on that hill with Vansh above in the helicopter showering rose petals on her, he has become a dead man, robot, naamard, Devdas(without the alcohol) whatever! Today for the first time we saw the robot come out of his trance for like half a minute......in like three months...and then he went back into it!
But what is bothering me the most about Veer is that his charisma, his attraction, his kashish has vanished! His face has become dark, cloudy, sultry and with dead eyes...permanent frown lines on his face...he no longer is the handsome and full of life Thakur Veer Singh Bundela! He walks around in a trance...slowly, walks into death traps himself...freezes or flinches when Tapu tries to touch him, and somehow a beautiful wife just does not work on him! Even today did he even realise where he was driving until Tapu told him? Driving in a trance is not good! 😆

Now what I am also noticing these days, disturbingly, is those horrendous colours he is wearing! Boring clothes and office! That green he wore on the consummation attempt 2? Absolutely horrifyingly disgusting! Despite being disgusted with the scenes on display I felt horrified at the way Veer looked...areeyyy thats what ruined most of it for me! A complete contrast to Consummation Attempt One, where he looked totally hot! But this time...nup! I remember thinking that he was the only non attractive thing in the entire rooom! So request to cvs...please give Veer some new clothes and brighten up his face and make his eyes alive again!

And about this Devdas theory...who believes in it and who believes in moving on with life even if u have lost ur love? I would love to know😳
knowing u to be a fanatic fan of veeya and me not very crazy about taps still wud like to comment on this post
veer, yes very charismatic, honest straight forward n true to his love(ichcha) n thats ther reason everyone loved him so much.... n right from the begining he was very clear on how he felt about her and strongly voiced it in front of everybody(dadaji, yogi, nani..etc) once he came to know about his brothers love for the same woman that he loved, he sacrificed his love for him(which was the first biggest mistake he did)
Still things wud have been fine if not for all the negative atmosphere created by his gr8 wife taps...who has trapped him well... like a fly in the spider's web ...
now he has to watch the woman he loved suffer and the brother also going thru all these emotional disturbances... are u surprised that he cannot move ahead.. with the constant pressure from a wife who herself gives confusing signals( now touch me... now touch me not )..

If things were happy bteween VanCha n given space n time n also some good decent behaviour by taps i am sure veer wud have slowly picked up the threads of his life n moved ahead ...maybe towards taps... whether she deserves him or not is another point of discussion ...after she exchanged the thread meant for veer and made ichcha tie it only to get back at ichcha n create trouble bet vansh n ichcha, i for one am not sure that she deserves veer ...sorry

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
well wid a wife like tht aur kya expect kiya ja sakta hai...
My dear friend it seems 2 me u changed party???? For me being a true well wisher of Veer means..its got to b Veer ichcha fan......u r the best judge whether ur his true well wisher or not...(U dont have to reveal 😉)... .Veer is a dead man for a long time now..the only scope of a miraculous resucitation wud b from ichcha......

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/30393709

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
Im happy SRK that uve begun to notice Veer's sorrows. A persons mental state is reflected on his face. Although hes behaving as if hes married to Tappu mentally he knows he still loves Icha and he knows the devil that Tappu is.
Hes torn between relations and hence has no time for beautifying himself or shopping for nice clothes. Hes in mourning right now and cannot think of anything nice.
Right Srk 2day the Robot came out of trance because he HAD to speak up for Ichcha He can never see her being Unhappy and to top it for such a reason
About his dressing That's how it has been since his entry into the show I am sure Maybe U see a change only now So did you want him to wear a sherwani and get prepared for that night 😕 😕 😕
Gals U took it wrong Maybe U r opining that Srk is sad that Veer is unhappy But it's not that Srk just want Veer to get of his Devdas mode and play around with Taps all Lovey-Dovey.......Ain't it Srk
Not everyone moves on with life so easily after a Break-Up And our Veer was a Mahaan Lover so 😳
Originally posted by divy609

Right Srk 2day the Robot came out of trance because he HAD to speak up for Ichcha He can never see her being Unhappy and to top it for such a reason
About his dressing That's how it has been since his entry into the show I am sure Maybe U see a change only now So did you want him to wear a sherwani and get prepared for that night 😕 😕 😕
Gals U took it wrong Maybe U r opining that Srk is sad that Veer is unhappy But it's not that Srk just want Veer to get of his Devdas mode and play around with Taps all Lovey-Dovey.......Ain't it Srk
Not everyone moves on with life so easily after a Break-Up And our Veer was a Mahaan Lover so 😳

I want Veer to get over Ichas loss! He cant keep living like this! He should just move on! Im not even saying this for tapu's sake either! I loved the handsome smiling confident bright Veer!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I want Veer to get over Ichas loss! He cant keep living like this! He should just move on! Im not even saying this for tapu's sake either! I loved the handsome smiling confident bright Veer!
that handsome smiling confident bright veer is also dead when vansh married ichcha....he cant be the same handsome smiling confident bright veer with tapasya because he doesnt like her...
Originally posted by nutmeg7

that handsome smiling confident bright veer is also dead when vansh married ichcha....he cant be the same handsome smiling confident bright veer with tapasya because he doesnt like her...
me 2 want veer 2 get over iccha & defntly he shud move on but till tapwater is wid him he can't do it as she always do sum evilness wenever she gets chance whether 2 vansh-iccha or veer.
   and 4 confident smiling veer tapwater is 2 b eliminated from his life 4ever.
have u ever seen the rani mukerji movie raja ki aayegi baraat? i believe that amply illustrates my point of one incident changing a person who is on the wrong path to the right path...by that person's forced spouse...by thier love and humanity!