Satish -The Real hero of PR

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel Satish is the real hero of Pavitra Rishta. He perfectly fits into the mould of the tall , dark , handsome league of heroes. His sensible , understanding and balanced nature has all of us women floored.He might have been stupid to break up his engagement with archu in the beginning , but at least he has atoned for it by marrying Varsha and standing by her at all times. In kool's language a big MUVVAAA to him.
I am in Love with this Character😊... he's a gr88 human being n a Perfect Husband👏... with perfect combination of Love. Maturity, Understanding & Care... Knows what to say at right time n above all he Respects his Wife👍🏼... Love him frm the bottom of my heart...!! Thnxx Cv;s for wriitng sch wonderful Charcter !! & well played & potrayed by the Actor too.. sowie dunno the name of the Actor..

Love him.... simplyy Prefect !! 👏👏

I am so proud of Satish! He has learned that things are not always the way they appear to be, his engagement to Archana broke because of lies and Archana and Manav's marriage was broken apart by lies too. I am glad that Satish listened to Varsha and trusted what she told him, he could've easily taken Ashwin's side but he didn't. Good for him!!👏

Agree...Satish is indeed a very good husband...and sensible man as well😃
Well Matured & Understandin'
tnx viram for startin dis topic!!!

yes i agree with all u guys!!! satish is da star of PR i mean da way he stood up for varsha is commendable👏👏👏 hats off man ur just awesome👏👏👏 he's an amazin hubby, a very understanding person for da matter.... hope he stands by her through out dis crisis!!

geez, ashwin's too handsome to be a bad guy😆😆
This time I agree! Satish has proven to be a much much better & sensible husband then manav.
i agree..sactish is best coz he is mature n understanding😆

Satish is a very good husband & he knows how to deal with situation like this, he is not an emotional fool who jumps to conclusion without realising the consequences, Versha is lucky to have a husband like him.

Edited by khoobsoorat - 13 years ago
Satish behaved like a sensible "jeevan-saathi" the other day unlike other husbands who generally tear their lady apart just on hearing anything what the others tell!! ..

Love his character.. 👍🏼