Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SanRaj..LOVE FOREVER..PT1 PG9

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Hi guys sam here.. Here i will be presenting u with sanraj FF's written by me please leave a comment and/or hit the like button if like.. Muahz...HugHugHugHugHug

Luv.. Sam....HugHugHugHug

I will never let u go...

Santu in her room cryingCry, thinking how distant she and DM had become. Her eyes were pink and swollen due to crying. As she laid on Dm side of the bed.. She became more and more emotional remembering all those sweet moments she had shared with her maalik on that bed. It has been past a few hrs Santu had fallen asleepSleepy, But suddenly woke up due to a heavy gust of wind which caused a very chill air to enter her room.. Santu got up to close the window when all of a sudden she heard the window in the hallway making noise closing in and out.. She went to close the window. Cham cham cham went her payal, streaming through the hallways while Dm on the other hand has been up for the longest now longing for his priya santudi how he missed her touch her presence her everything..Unhappy He also was lost into a deep world filled with memories him and his priya santudi had shared.. When suddenly he came back to reality due to the noise of santus payal.. That noise that dm would never fail to hear. His eyes widenedGeek as the noise was approaching.. He got up to reassured himself if it was indeed the noise of santu payal or is he yet in another dream of his..  But it was not a dream this time.. it was really herShocked! his santudi. Dm eyes were moist as he saw santu approaching the hallwaysCry, he quickly hid behind the curtains as he saw her walking looking stranded having a thousand questions written in her eyes.. Santu walked up to the end of the hallway and closed the window which was causing noise. Dm stood watching her gazing at her.. As santu tried to make her way back to her room. She felt thirsty and made way down the stairs right into the kitchen unaware of Dm right behind her every move santu was now standing in the Kitchen lost.. Drinking her water but yet lost.. Dm just stood there looking at her thinking to himself how hurt she is.. He wants to go and console her, he wants to hold her in his arms and make her feel saveHug, but he cant he just cant he thought to himself.. Why santu, Why do u insist on keeping the truth away from me? Things will never be the same without me knowing the truth. All of a sudden santu collapsed on the floor causing the cup to fly of her hands.. Rolling right upon Dm foot.. DmShocked rushed over and held her fragile little body in his hand.. Omg santu santu open ur eyes dear are u ok santu please say something.. Santu moaned, in pain dm then quickly picked her up and took her to her room.. Where he laid her down on the bed and pats her head.Cry. Santudi open your eyes.. Please.. are you ok.. While stroking her face he felt that she had a temperature.. Omg Shockedwhats this dm said to himself..santu has a high fever. Omg I have to call doctor asap..he got his phone out of his pocket and dialed the emergency doc and told the doc to come here asap after talking to the doc Dm got more worried.. As santu was sweating away and her fever was increasing he felt lost he didn't want to leave her there all by herself, but at the same time he wants to go and inform the others He kissed her headEmbarrassed and said don't worry mari priya santudi I will never let you go..everything will be fine (santu was still unconsciousUnhappy) the doc came everyone standing in santu's room. Dm holding unto santu's hand still patting her head.. Asking the doc every 5 seconds whats going on is she fine? After the check-up the doctor said. Mr. DharamRaj Mahiyavanshi .. Ur wife needs excessive rest, has she been stressing a lot latelyConfused, she has become very weak and needs rest or she'll get worse.Angry. DM scaredShocked he said don't worry doc I will make sure she rest properly. Baa told everyone to leave sanraj alone in the room.. Santu in deep sleep due to the meds the doc had given her.. Dm sat by her side throughout the whole night holding on to her hands.. And not letting go, he didn't even sleep he cried the whole night CryCryconfessing his love to her and what she had meant to him.. Its 12 pm other day and santu is still not upShocked.. Dm is very tensedOuch..

Pre-Cap.. Doctors arrive again at the mansion. Santu is still unconscious.ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by DmLovesSantu - 20 July 2010 at 10:21pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

d.sreemani10cuckoo_chandsweetfarishabz50crystal30Mulabishop22Shahara3s000Jes75love2211_xCIOT_leena04...RamonaG....TOTAL-ROMANTIC

xXIheartRayaXx IF-Rockerz
xXIheartRayaXx
xXIheartRayaXx

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Sam...u r bak...so happyyyy...its so painful...sanraj separation...OMG both santu nd dm lost eachother in ther luv 4 eachother...realy mising eachother...wht happnd 2 santu?stress?hw caring hubby our dm is?
Waiting 4 ur next epi...dear...its so nice sam.ur lil sis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakshi

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
awww sheela my little sis thank u soo much for liking my FF ya santu stressed and dm is very caring it shows that no matter how angry they are at eachother when one of them gets hurt the other one gets hurt too :-(
Thank u dear Muahz :-)
crystal30 Goldie
crystal30
crystal30

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Sam...wow u came up wit ur FF... Glad that u did..well loved the epi. write more... DM confessed his love, hw I wish this happens in the serial too..Day Dreaming Eagerly waiting for next epi. do update soon..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love2211iSakshi

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
aww rashmi my dear thank u  soo much muahz...
_xCIOT_ IF-Rockerz
_xCIOT_
_xCIOT_

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
sam............luv uuuuu.......u r bck wit ur FF'S luvd it.......................i jst expect d same for real bandini tooooooooooooooo................. Clap

iSakshi

iSakshi IF-Rockerz
iSakshi
iSakshi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisahni

sam............luv uuuuu.......u r bck wit ur FF'S luvd it.......................i jst expect d same for real bandini tooooooooooooooo................. Clap
aww arshi thank u soo much HugHug luv ya dear.. I also want a scene like this in reel bandini the care  from dm to santuHug
...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
awww sam sooo touching ... Hope this happens in actual show as this is the current track... Embarrassed

leena04

Go to top