Expressions of everyone..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Expressions of everyone at the end of today's episode are very scary... Wonder what the reaction is going to be of everyone in tom's special episode.

Luckily Ishaan overheard the whole conversation and he will help clear all the misunderstanding between Disha-Elesh and Suhana.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Zoya-luv07pridaFeefi-Mansi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expressions of everyone.." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Zoya-111192Feefi-Mansi-

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
There is a limit to all jokes and it was funny how they kept on dragging the scene. If you look at the scene again... I saw how they just kept on dragging the matter.

I agree Disha should have stopped Elesh rather joining him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Zoya-

Feefi

IF-Rockerz

Feefi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yeah Disha should have stopped or at least tried to stop Elesh.  I'm happy that Ishaan heard and since he knows Suhana/Sid past he'll get Suhana to understand and im sure Suhana will say sorry to them.  She never hesitates to apologize if she thinks it's her mistake...i like that Tongue

Well, the way Suhana yelled at Elesh for not having any thing to do, just talk and gossip around, I'm sure Disha would take it to her heart.  In last few episodes, it was shown that Disha told Elesh that he needs to find a job so that they don't have a bad impression on Suhana.  Also, by finding a job, he would keep his and Disha's self-esteem. I'm sure Disha is going to try REALLY hard now to get Elesh to work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zoya-

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
agree with ull disha shld hve stopped elesh
cmon as a woman she shld hve understood tht fact but
well lets wait n watch[:D}

Post Reply New Post

Go to top