Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Aabha will have to eat her own words..or iccha (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Technically speaking, it's too early too break them up. Perhaps two weeks or so from now???

Hayati, there is one wildcard in your scenarios--Saniya. I have hopes for her. I think this S thing will possibly snowball but Saniya may smooth things out and help S.

I doubt they will be in huge financial problems--I think he has Saniya's and Veer's support. And while he has not accepted their help to date, he should have the foresight to do so now, until he finds a job.....And don't forget Dadi. If she feels like taking some money from J, he will give it...he cannot say no to her about such a thing.

As much as I wish, Abha will stick to her stupid, stupid condition to the very end. She is NOT a physically or emotionally loving person, in the way we know it. She never has been. Karan has to practically force himself on her everytime. Would it kill her to hug him??? OMG!!! Plus, she doesn't love Karan more than her dad, and make no mistake about it. We've seen it throughout, and just because she married Karan it does not mean daddy does not come first. Yes, the loves are different. But Abha is obsessed with only one==daddy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nmp94chipSexyLo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aabha will have to eat her own words..or iccha (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hayati

Hayati

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i don't think we need to worry about jaggu and thakur keeping abha and karan apart...i think abha can solely manage that very well and she has already made a start!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipSexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by Pattinson6

Originally posted by adilmomin786

i hope they keep AK together. i want them to fight everyone. no misundestandings please!
I do not think they will be separating the time is past now they will fight together against all the villains

lol villains? cynthia in your words, its snakes!
I can not even find the villain.
When I look at everything they did and that continuous Abha persisted in its path.
I must confess that I will eventually find nice (lol just kiddingClin d'œil)
The rattlesnakes, the cobra, crocodile

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayati

i don't think we need to worry about jaggu and thakur keeping abha and karan apart...i think abha can solely manage that very well and she has already made a start!

EXACTLY En colre

Hayati

Hayati

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
cynthia! i know for sure now that YMGGK has disappointed all of us as you were always so up beat even during the disaster of a marriage...and its sad seeing you this way!

i know this is worthless hoping but i hope karan gives abha a piece of his mind and puts his icha in front of her...what will she do then?

chipSexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hayati

cynthia! i know for sure now that YMGGK has disappointed all of us as you were always so up beat even during the disaster of a marriage...and its sad seeing you this way!

i know this is worthless hoping but i hope karan gives abha a piece of his mind and puts his icha in front of her...what will she do then?
Queen SwanAbha Prasad Uday Pratap Sing  has definitely become my number one public enemy.
I must say a woman who dares to hurt her husband when he said his desire irritated at the highest point.
I think in Abha crossed all the limits

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

chip

Goldie

chip

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

I must say a woman who dares to hurt her husband when he said his desire irritated at the highest point.

I completely agree with you on this Cynthia - hurt the husband who gave up EVERYTHING for her and was willing to do so again! I cannot believe this character is the main female lead!

nmp94SexyLo

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silcop

I completely agree with you on this Cynthia - hurt the husband who gave up EVERYTHING for her and was willing to do so again! I cannot believe this character is the main female lead!
She likes to play with the feelings of the person who loves most in the world which is almost everything for her.
I must say that Abha is really blind.
I'm tired of thinking about what she could do to Karan in the near future, this girl deserves exile

nmp94chip

Post Reply New Post

Go to top