Knowing the selfless person karan is he will agree to Aabha's iccha and will tell her that his love is not the mohtaj of such icchas as they have a maan se maan ka rishta and that he will wait till she is ready to complete the relationship.
Mark my words Aabha will be the one to eat her own words and will not be able to keep herself from Karan and will end up being ready to complete the relationship before the parents give their ashirvaad. hopefully karan will not have to meet with another accident for this to happen
my pessismistic side tells me that this is how things will turn out (at least a small portion of them)
S- sanskar, V-vimal, A- Abha
T thakur and J jags
1. V manipulates emotionally unstable S to believe that Aabha will not be happy with karan and will make their current situation sound really bad..S will think that his main thing has always been A's happiness and if K will not give her that then he will not let A be with him longer.
2. K struggles to initially find a job and A can't make ends meet because of less money but they hide their struggle from each other. At the same time A tries to do nice things for J but he always snubs her off. veer dadi and saniya offer K money which he will refuse
3. S will try to meet A and ask about her situation she will genuinely say she is happy but not wanting to hurt K will change the topic when he comes. V will comment when he and K are alone that friends are understandable but A trusts S a lot more than she trusts K...K will pay no heed ot V
4. A will be going to buy groceries will realize no money is there and will wonder what to do. K will see this and be sad and decide that somehow today he needs to get money home. K will be walking on the road and pass the court where some old man needs a lawyer to fight his case as his son is late so K offers and by logically fighting on his behalf with some shopkeeper wins the case, the old man's son will give him money as a erward and upon realizing karan is ssearching for a job will offer him one in his small law firm. karan will be happy and will decide that with part of the money will buy something for dadi and aabha nad the rest will be for shopping for food.
5. In the meantime V and S reach market where S goes to A and offers her money. V will see K and lure him to the market just in time to see S offer A money. V will instigate K against A and K will get furious and walk away. When he leaves, A will refuse the money and tell S she has full faith in K. S looks at V who gives him a thumbs up.
6. Dejected and hurt K returns home and keeps thinking about his vachan at marriage to keep aabha happy by earning money for the house and then S offering A money and A having no money for groceries..he will breakdown and say that A never had faith in him and trusts S more. he will throw the sari he bought her on the floor, then realizng the sweet moments will take it and put it in the clost.
7. A returns and brings groceries..K will inquire to see whether she mentions S. A mentions S but doesnt tell about the money part as she thinks it will offend K- K will misunderstand this. he will in anger walk out and yell at aabha that he knows S offered money and that he cant believe that after all theyve been through she couldnt trust he would be able to keep her happy..before aabha can say anything he will leave.
8. Aabha will breakdown and dadi will see this..aabha will tell dadi everything and how she didn't take money from S but sold her gold earrings to get money. dadi will tell aabha that this is their deep love that is making them hurt even more. she will tell aabha not to worry and will only advice aabha that a patnis love for her husband will always make him realize the faith and trust she has in him.
9. Aabha will go to keep something in the closet and will see the sari and a note from K that says that he bought this for her with his first earning as a husband and also got a new job. he wants her to wear the sari the day she decides to fully become karans wife. aabha will hug the sari and will have a smile on her face. she will think aloud that today she will prove that she too loves karan just as much as he loves her and will erase all distances between them.
10. Karan will be crying in dadis room. when she enters he will wipe his tears smile and give her the sari and tell her about the job. dadi will ask him why he is sad with such news..and k will tell her that sometimes such good news is not good enough for everyone..dadi will tell k to trust himself his wife and bhagwan..she will tell her that she is upset with aabha and karan willl ask her why? she will tell him that she sold her earrings to get money for groceries and refused S money also..but she could have borrowed from me but no she didnt because she knew it would hurt you..K will realize his err and will go towards the store room
11. meanwhile S and V are celebrating their victory and V describes how K and A will not have bigger distances between them thanks to S and v and soon thy will be separated and S will get his A and K will be back in the family. while they are talking downstairs karan is marching to the room and the fast tum mere kaun ho is playing. he reaches the store room and opens the door and aabha has decorated the room with candles and is sitting dressed in the sari on the mat.
12. karan is beyond happy as he knows what the sari means and goes to aabha before he can apologize aabha puts her finger on his lip and tells him we dont need to say sorry to each other and that today only our love will speak ...he will ask her about the iccha and she will say that was a bahu and beti's iccha but she forgot her icha as a patni and his icha as a pati and today a patni wants to give her all to her pati who she loves a lot. while they get closer..S gloats how he will keep adding distance between abha and karan..and the more he talks about creating rifts and dooriyans the closer the two get till the candles are blown out and htey have their suhaagraat.
knowing the Cvs only expect something to this effect around last june/ early july. this is the only way aabha can break her own iccha before the families give ashirvaad