Kool's Commentary : May 21 PR - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Iss mahila mandal ki to kya baat kya baat kya baat...Mithun Duh Ishtyle me πŸ€ͺ

Sid we all are here for ya...when and if u get ready for marriage, career or anything else...We just move from section to section but still in IF...As it has become kind a second home to most of us...Now that scares the heck out of MOI 😎

Bhavni COngrats for 24 yrs of marriage...πŸ‘ God bless!!

many thanks....

@ sid..ask any questions..we will try to help..

marriage is a  game of give and take..

take as much as u can...πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by unknown18

I missed hair care advice πŸ˜’

I like the name rishtedaar's advice thread 😎

ok...you start the tread and we will pitch in..πŸ˜‰

also lets decide on topics..eg..haircare..skincare..

we all must have personal routines that we can share?...

for eg..I use Liz Earle products..very good range..
Originally posted by bhavni88

you r soo right...best punishment..is to hide the remote control..πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

nd they r too lazy to get up nd turn it on or change the channelπŸ˜†

oo how abt messing with the cables 😈 men always try to fix things themselves wont ask for help ever they will mess up more πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bhavni88

ok...you start the tread and we will pitch in..πŸ˜‰

also lets decide on topics..eg..haircare..skincare..

we all must have personal routines that we can share?...

for eg..I use Liz Earle products..very good range..

wud love to start it! but after exams...
Originally posted by unknown18

nd they r too lazy to get up nd turn it on or change the channelπŸ˜†

oo how abt messing with the cables 😈 men always try to fix things themselves wont ask for help ever they will mess up more πŸ˜†

Sid you are on a right track...Know enough about men and how they are.....I think you will be OK when that big day comes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am going to miss out on all the fun which might happen on 5-31 and after as I am on vacation in Kauai and no PC access for 8 days from 5-28 thru 6-5 ....Hubby has made sure of it so no IF 😭😭😭 Dunno how I will survive w/o all of you guys and updates ofcourse 😳

My negotiations  WIP.... may be I can sneak in my laptop πŸ˜†
i will b ok on the big day but i dont know abt after thatπŸ˜† actually my dad always tries to do things himself. wont ever ask for help! especially from a guy. everytime he tries to fix something, i let him nd quietly watch him. soon he sits down nd gives up nd then i fix it in 5 mins 😎 then he says y didnt u tell me b4. i say u didnt ask me b4πŸ˜† u said u cud do itπŸ˜†

oo u r going on a trip with ur hubby?? enjoy πŸ˜‰ i m sure u will survive πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† we will miss u too πŸ€— i will b away too due to exams 2 exams on the 31st 😭 i think thats worse than going on a trip with hubby right πŸ˜†

whats WIP? to me, it means Work In Progress πŸ˜†
Kools, I felt bad that you presumed I am attacking you personally.  Not my objective.  I merely wrote what I have observed.

My main and only objective was to express my deep disappointment at the way my culture and tradition is being distorted and made fun of in your commentary.  As you proudly stated, lots of people read your commentary.  Agreed, then be accurate and do not sustain the creatives in their inaccuracy and immorality.
For the hundreds that are supporting Kools commentary, she should be proud of you.

Who I am?  Indian, who is very proud of my tradition and hate when it is being demeaned, distorted and disrespected, just in the name of fun.

Those who asked if I am a  part of PR creative team, whether in fun or sarcasm, should read my post again with a fully conscious attitude.

Jitna meine padha aur samjha ...mein ye samajh paya ki jyadatar log commentator ke kuch view ko support nahi karte but still the forum is open for all....mein yah nahi kehta ki i m correct all the times...there might be things which i would have taken in a diff way.....but as everyone else are free to express their view ...so m i ...isn't? However, the humor infused is welcomed and appreciated after a hard day's work.  Theek Hai! 😊
Originally posted by loveisblind0

Kools, I felt bad that you presumed I am attacking you personally.  Not my objective.  I merely wrote what I have observed.

My main and only objective was to express my deep disappointment at the way my culture and tradition is being distorted and made fun of in your commentary.  As you proudly stated, lots of people read your commentary.  Agreed, then be accurate and do not sustain the creatives in their inaccuracy and immorality.
Oh dear most of us are also disappointed in Kektaji for portraying-depicting distorted and cheap quality version of our Indian culture and traditions...If I were belonging to Maharashtrian family I would be furious @ her with what she is dishing out...I am proud indian who loves all indian culture...So pls don't get us wrong...Probably we all are on the same side...

And in my previous response to u i mentioned abt u wrkng for Zee, PR or CV team and that was with humor...did u not see the smiley?  TO survive in any forum one must have SOH...

No offense meant...Welcome to the forum...Your views are appreciated by all...Including MOI πŸ˜ƒ