Written Update - 21st May (Complete)

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hey Guys,

Today, I am covering the most awaited wedding of the Season - Shaan Weds Khanak......

Aap logoan ke liye kuch kahaani ke ansh, isse pehle ki dulha aur dulhan mandap mein aaye and the wedding starts πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›-

1. Natasha is lookng at Shaan's snap and recollecting her romantic moments with Shaan. Natasha remebers how she told Shaan that she would want to visit Tirupati after marriage and Shaan teases her that she should be thinking about Honeymoon and not Tirupati...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...She recollects her conversation with Shaan about the weddign dress. Shaan wanted to put on Jeans on his wedding and Natasha thinks that he wuld look like a joker. Khushboo comes there and tells Natasha that Shaan would come back tomorrow and her MIL has found 2 aupicious dates for their marriage - today and tomorrow. Since todays day has passed, the wedding will be tomorrow. Natasha is happy.

Aur ab dulha, dulhan aa gaye hain.....Hum Live coverage kar rahein hai venue se, exclusively aapke liye πŸ˜‰ -

2. (So, we are at the wedding venue and as per Shaan's mom's findings, Shaan's wedding is happening "today" but with a different bride - Khanak.) Khanak and Shaan are sitting around the sacred fire, Shaan with the bandaid ON and BTW, His wish has been fulfilled, he is wearing Jeans!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The Bride looks very sad, The groom is looking all over, wondering where he has landed....πŸ˜‰....Now, covering the guests....Hetal looks very annoyed, Mangal very angry.... (Watching these two in the wedding, meri reporting to safal ho gayi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....They look so constipated....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....

(Back to some more Background .....)

3. A contrast is shown where Natasha is talking to Khusboo and Shaan is marryign Khanak. Khushboo tells Natasha that 2 ppl should marry when they know they cant live without each other any more. On the other hand, S-K's wedding is ON.

4. Natasha decides to give Shaan a surprise by wearing the shaadi ka joda in front of Shaan when he arrives. Khushboo tells her that if this is the case then they should immediately go for shopping as they need to make lot of arrangements. Natasha tells Khusboo that she will decorate the Mandap. Natasha is worried that her dad woudl not agree to it but Khusboo tells her that she is there to convince their dad. Natasha tells Khushboo that in this case, they would not talk to Shaan until tomorrow and keep this a super surprise for him.

5. (Phew, covering two spots takes a toll on my health....but kya karein.....reporting meri rozi roti hai na.....yeh shaadi bhi to cover karni hai.....okie, enough of bak bak...back to the wedding venue....)
Khanak's mom is just staring at the proceedings, its becoming difficult for me to decipher whats gng on in her mind.....Hetal is all J...Jal bhoon kar raakh ho gayi hai......😎....Back to Dulha....Dulha looks v v sad, he is recollecting his romantic moments with his now-but-soon-to-be-ex GF - Natasha....Finally socha to chikne ne.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......

6. Now that we are talking about Natasha, some more coverage on her....Natasha is looking at the decorated Mandap in awe. Khushboo asks her where she is lost? Natasha tells her that she is wondering how excited she would be when she gets married to Shaan.

7. (Okie Okie, I am back to the weddign venue...Chilao nahi.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.....)

So, Dulha is still sad....(Dont worry Shaan, Hum hai na.....πŸ˜›.....Dulhan hum le jayenge).....(Thoda sa public ko bhi cover kar lein).....Sarpanch looks tensed...(Badao, teri itni himmat, gaon ke hone waale daamad par tune haath uthaya????😑😑😑...Teri to....*deep breathing*...okie, I am alright now, I am fine... *breating deeply*....back to reporting)...Chowksi has the helpless-lekin-bal-bal-bach-gaya look on his face...Suraj's sis has some expression...(my mind cant register this expression πŸ˜•)....Back to Dulhan after a long time, Kya karoon, she is expressionless, sitting like a still idol!!

8. (*Zap...whirling around and finds myself in different location*..........arre mujhe phir Mumbai bhej diya/....okie, let me see what Natasha is upto....Le!!!).....Natasha still dreaming about her wedding....The Pandit will give her hand to Shaan.....(*Zap ...Whirls again*...Back to Dhulwadi)....Chalo, Panditji has stopped his mantra...now, he is telling the groom to take bride's right hand and keep it on his right hand and repeat the mantras after him.....(Okie so, ab mein aapko Marriage ke different different Vidhiyaan bataoongi....)This hand in hand tradition is called "Hast-Milap" (Meeting of hands)....Panditji is explaining the meaning of this - that I will be by your side always and will never leave your hand.....With this Hast-Milap, Shaan looks very depressed and Khanak finally cries. Suraj's sister has come to wake these two protaganist of the wedding. Oh!! She nudges Shaan (Phew....Finally uth gaya Shaan)....Shaan is now extending his hand towards Khanak....Khanak has finally given her right hand hesitatingly to Shaan...Shaan now looks very depressed....Shaan has closed his eyes now...Oh!! He is thinking of Natasha....Oh! he has opened his eyes again....(Thank god!!...mujhe laga he wil go back to his slumberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†).......Oh! Oh!! He has closed it again....(ab kya?? πŸ˜•)....Oh!! He is thinking of Natasha again.....πŸ˜’(Oh!! My first wedding coverage assignment and the Dulha-Dulhan already are not happy with this wedding!! Le!! mere ko hi aisi shaadi cover karni thi.....😭......*shakes her head*...no.....My coverage will be shubh for them,....dekhna, this marriage will be a super dopper hit!! *reminding myself *Think positive!! Think Positive!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....Khanak's father, mother and Pui just look on....Shaan and Khanak are throwing a flower in the havan.....Now, the Pandit tells the two protaganist to put "Jaimaala" (Garland), on each other....Shaan is looking dejected...He looks as if he has finally stepped from his dreams to reality...He looks at Khanak and is not getting up....Khanak is also getting up...Khanak and Shaan have taken the garland from Suraj's sis's hand....Shaan has now, without any hesitation, without any second thought, put the garland on Khanak and so has Khanak, back to Shaan.
This is a moment when I have to cover the guests again....Hetal looks supper annoyed and is wonderign what has just happened. Mangal is also equally annoyed. Pui and Khanak's mom have started crying. Back to Dulha-Dulhan....They have now sat down back in their places.....

9. Now, we come to the Kanyaadaan phase....So, Khanak's FIl has decided to do her Kanyaadaan. He has sat down beside Khanak. The Pandit is telling him to give Khanak's right hand in Shaan's right hand....FIL at this point looks very depressed. He has tears in his eyes...He is looking at Khanak and now, Khanak is looking back at him....They both seem to having a silent talk with each other. FIL gives Khanak a flower in her right hand and gives her right hand to Shaan.....Khanak seems to be recollecting how the same thing had happened to her in her previous wedding with Suraj....Shaan is looking elsewhere but has accpted the flower from Khanak's hand and has put it in the haven. So, Kanyadaan is also over.....

10. Now, Coming to Gath-Bandhan...(Firm Bonding)....Pandit is askign everyone, who would do the Gath-Bandhan. Oh wow!! I see Suraj's sis coming forward for this...Poor gal, she looks very sad. She is having flashbacks of how she had doen the same thing in Suraj's wedding. *Zap...Whirl Back*....Natasha is dreaming about how she would take 7 Pheras with Shaan. In her first Phera, promise to share all the happiness and sorrows....*Zap...Whirl Back to Dhulwadi*....Here, Shaan and Khanak have taken their first Phera....*Zap...Whirl Back*....Natasha talks about the significance of 2nd Phera (She looks better qualified that the Pandit...I wonder....*eyes twinkling*)...In the 2nd Phera, Shaan will promise to always protect his bride and would love and recpect her at all times....*Zap...Whirl Back to Dhulwadi*....S-K have taken their 2nd Phera.....*Zap...Whirl Back to Mumbai*......Haye Ram!! Natasha still talking*....3rd Phera - Shaan promises to involve the bride in all his decision and give all his earnings to the bride....4th Phera - The bride will now go in front of the Groom........*Zap...Whirl Back to Dhulwadi*....Khanak and Shaan switch places and Khanak goes in front of Shaan....(Oh!! This whirling aroun is making me sick.....I am hallucinating Natasha's voice.....Haye!!!)...She is saying in the background that the reason the bride will be in front of the groom is because when the death comes, she would want to accept it before it reaches Shaan....(*crying*....Oh god!! I feel like taking Shaan's hand and helping him run from there.....go run Shaan....go to Natasha....Bhaag!!.....Oops!! Me back from my dream...sorry, gng too much with the flow...back to my reporting!! ahem ahem!! ).....okie...so, now all phere's are done.....(The 5th, 6th and 7th pheras were accelerated guys...Mujhe bhi pata nahi chala kab ho gaya....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....

11. Now, comes the climax of the wedding....The Panditji is telling Shaan to put sindoor in Khanak's partign and put Mangalsutra on her.....Right now, both the protaganists are extremely depressed....oh god guys!! Shaan is putting Mangalsutra on Khanak......This is sooooo touching but Khanak is thinking about Suraj and how he had put Mangalsutra on her.....😭😭😭.........Khanak has closed her eyes..oh god!! what is this...Shaan has seen her doing that and his tears have also started flowing....He is thinking about Natasha....*Zap...Whirl Back to Mumbai*...Natasha is now narrating as to how Shaan would fill her parting with Sindoor.....*Zap...Whirl Back to Dhulwadi*.....Guys, Shaan has taken the Sindoor in his hand now and is putting it in Khanak's parting....(oh god!! Have I become omnipresent or its hallucination at its peak!!)...Natasha is touching her parting and imagining the sindoor on her parting.....*Zap...Whirl Back to Dhulwadi*.....

and guys now............The Pandit has announced that the WEDDING PROCESS HAS COMPLETED! S-K are now Man and Wife and they should take blessign from the elders!!!

Congratulations Guysssssssssss!! Toast...Dance Vance ho gaye...........
Party Sharty!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Oh god!! What is this happening....Khanak is touching everyone's feet but Shaan is stanging straight and aloof....(Is he angry??? Waise banta bhi hai...Poor guy!!)....Khanak has touched FIL's feet, FIL is not folding his hands in front of Shaan...Shaan just looks at him and says nothing....Khanak has now come to Pui....Pui is hugging her....(I really like this woman.....She really loves Khanak and is now crying....)....Khanak is now hugging her mother, who is in tears. Her mother is also folding her hands in front of Shaan, Shaan is open-mouthed right now...Khanak is now hugging her father....She now goes to touch Mangal and Hetal to touch their feet but those two clowns move aside and dont let her do that....Acha hai, who wants to touch their rotten dirty feet!! 😑.....Anyways, Khanak gives a damn and moves on to sarpanch....She touches Sarpanch's feet and Sarpanch is very emotional, he folds his hands too in front of Shaan.....(I am not able to see Shaan's expression as his back is towards me....but anyways, that Sarpanch needs a nich Whack.....After all I can still see a wound on Shaan's face near the lips....😭😭😭)....

So, this was our wedding......Dancing Doll reporting from Dhulwadi....Over and OUT!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

12. Khanak is packing her stuff and recollects her moments with Suraj when she sees his articles. Shaan is standing outside the door, waiting for her. Hetal comes there and taunts at Shaan that she has to now call him "JamaiRaja"...She further taunts at him that he need not stand outsde the room as from nowonwards, this bedroom is his too. The witch gives an evil amirk to SK. She leaves some sarees for Khanak and goes from there. Shaan tells Khanak that he currently does not have Rs20L but as soon as he reaches Mumbai, he would send this amount to FIL's haveli and he hopes she atleast trust him to this extent. Khanak tells him that she does not have any other way out...She has trusted him and gambled her whole life. She cries and tells Shaan that tomorrow morning is her "Bidaai" (Farewell) and she would leave them forever and go....Shaan wonder how would his life be from tomorrow. He feels as if his life is now a punishment.

PRECAP - Khanak tells FIL that if he ever needs anything, he has to tell her as she has promised to be his "Suraj" forever. Khanak's mom request Shaan that she hopefully can expect Shaan to take care of Khanak. Shaan doesnt say anything. SK sit in their car, Chowksi bids them farewell....they leave.....Khanak imagines Suraj bidding her bye from behin the trees.

Phew!! I am done now...All this whirling around has already shown me stars in the morning....And did I hear someone say that the Reporters life is cakewalk??? Huh?? *drums her finger on the table*

Love,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Thank you DD for lovely update
thank you! show is getting sooo interesting!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thanxxx for this interesting update.The show is getting interesting day by day.Now i want to see the expressions of shaan's family when he will reach home with his new bride on the day on which he supposed to marry Natasha.

fatima
thnkx alot for the wonderfull update ..the episode was sad but at the same time very good
thanks!!

I LOVE your update!!! your comments kept me smiling the entire way through :)
Thanks! that was a heck of an update..more like news report..just a longer version. πŸ˜† awesome!

wow intense episode...lol loved your comments!
As per law; this marriage is illegal as it has taken place against shan's consent 😭and under duress🀒.

When he reaches mumbai; he can consult his lawyers and appeal to High Court to announce this marriage as null and void. Khanak ko wapas gauu bhejdegaa; and can have mulji arrested. sidhhaa 40 lac ka savings ho jaegaa.

Even as per law; he isn't guilty of killing suraj; and maximum amount of charge that can be filed against him is culpable homicide.πŸ‘

where are police in the village? Dhulwadi is in bhuj and is near paki border. There will be more security personnel there.πŸ˜ƒ

Serials should make things believable. Shan is shown as son of a tycoon; and we all know how news channels of india works. If prince, the street urchin, falls into manhole ; he is raised to overnight star. And idhar toh shan toh rich heir hain.πŸ₯±

And khanak's second condition might be that i wont have sex with you.She doesn't love him right.

Originally posted by sushant1002001

As per law; this marriage is illegal as it has taken place against shan's consent 😭and under duress🀒.

When he reaches mumbai; he can consult his lawyers and appeal to High Court to announce this marriage as null and void. Khanak ko wapas gauu bhejdegaa; and can have mulji arrested. sidhhaa 40 lac ka savings ho jaegaa.

Even as per law; he isn't guilty of killing suraj; and maximum amount of charge that can be filed against him is culpable homicide.πŸ‘

where are police in the village? Dhulwadi is in bhuj and is near paki border. There will be more security personnel there.πŸ˜ƒ

Serials should make things believable. Shan is shown as son of a tycoon; and we all know how news channels of india works. If prince, the street urchin, falls into manhole ; he is raised to overnight star. And idhar toh shan toh rich heir hain.πŸ₯±

And khanak's second condition might be that i wont have sex with you.She doesn't love him right.

Oh my god!! Are you a Family lawyer or something??? πŸ˜† ...You have done a PhD in Marriage under Hindu Act.... πŸ˜†

Oh Defn....Her first night in Shaan's house and she wuld put tht condition or probably when Shaan starts having feelings for her and wuld wanna come close to her, then probably she wuld put tht 2nd condition....