Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

Why do you shatter dreams, Abha, dear CVs

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
This is tongue-in-cheek....no offense meant....actually, to be honest, some is meant...

Dear CVs,

Oh, why do you shatter our dreams and hopes? Note this sounds similar to Karan's speech to Abha after finding out about her real identity, Princess Flaky.

We wanted to our cute, and very WELL-MATCHED couple, to be happy. So at some point, you threw us a bone...showed a scene of affection here and there. We were hooked.

Then you throw in the crazy, involuntary wedding (on Abha's part), and we're surprised, but hey, love stories have been known to start in crazier ways. At least, they are kind of together....We were hopeful love would bloom?

No, Princess Flaky flaked out...and our dear Karan was sad. We were sad.

Then, Princess Flaky Angry decides to go along with a marriage to Sanskar, arranged by The Biggest Flake of Them All - Daddy Flaky. Karan is heart-broken...so were we.

Karan practically dies spiritually and physically trying to get Abha back. But Princess Flaky keeps on going...all dolled up for the wedding. If Karan hadn't almost become road-kill, she'd be Mrs. Flaky Sanskar. She decides ok, I think I should go with K now. We as viewers were happy, but at the same time disgusted with Abha's behavior.

They get married in the freakiest ceremony known to man...It seemed like a real-time ceremony--because it lasted FOREVER...with insults to boot. Natch (naturally). The only things the ceremony was missing were the acrobats, the dancing clowns (does the barat count?), and the trick-performing animals. Popcorn, anyone? We were disgusted...but had to wait.

Once the wedding was over, Princess Flaky declared dead-alive-dead, then carcass, we thought these two may have some time to be together and celebrate their love. We knew it wouldn't be easy with Janvar Jagmohan there, and his little entourage.

But alas you dashed our hopes again, and made yet another part of Karan and Abha's relationship a JOKE. Ashirvaad to consummate marriage? Who does that? No one in the ANIMAL KINGDOM does that! It is natural, this sweet couple loves each other, they have gone through so much to be together, and now this....

Daddy Flake, can you get better so I can consummate my wedding? Give me a break, Abha! I hated you before, I hate you even more now...you forgot you are Karan's wife already, and are now HARPING, that's right, HARPING on your parents' ashirvaad. Damn, girl, it's hasn't even been a day since the circus/wedding and you've forgotten your marriage! You have a SERIOUS case of ADHD! How can you ask this of Karan? He is the more affectionate and loving of the two, but this is not right for you to do...Go find your own store room or closet to sleep in, Abha, because your CRAZY-IN-EVERY-WAY-FATHER is not giving you ashirvaad or burying the hatchet against J.

So, go ahead, you fool. Continue throwing your life away until of course you have ashirvaad. Well, you have my ashirvaad to go to HELL, Abha!

Edited by gp00 - 21 May 2010 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nmp94chipSexyLoCutydevil

SexyLo IF-Rockerz
SexyLo
SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I'm angry and I remain in the standards.
But the straw that broke the camel's back.
If I make a list of all the errors committed in Abha that I feel that I have for the evening.
I can not believe it says something like ............
We do not live for the parents but to be and if one is married yet we live for the person who shares our life but I feel that the person who wrote the character of Abha has forgotten some detail.
I will instruct them how to say one day it describes the character as a real woman.
What that prevents it from doing its duty as a woman and find ways to accept their union by their fathers?
Well, the day when they will finally accept their union by the end of the series we'll get a great fireworks display and a bed full of rose and eventually the screen will go black as a word of consolation THE END

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip

chip Goldie
chip
chip

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Writers, (can't call you creatives anymore - there is nothing creative coming out of your heads!! Angry ) if you want to show this as the first hurdle (although self-created... like they are lacking in hurdles already!) the couple has to overcome, you better show Karan convincing Abha that it is not a good idea, and Abha better listen to him. She is supposed to be SUPPORTIVE of her husband, not punish him for sticking his neck out for her! As it is, the guy is feeling bad about the whole situation (the storeroom to live in, no money, no comfort, breaking relations with her family etc.). She should be helping him make the best of the situation, not make it worse!

SexyLo

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I've lost words....hence, our little friends, the icons, will have to do:

Silly
Angry
Broken Heart
Thumbs Down
Wacko
D'oh

Edited by gp00 - 21 May 2010 at 11:31am

SexyLo

SexyLo IF-Rockerz
SexyLo
SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Abha loves pain and she loves Karan with her trainer.
She knows it, now I'd like that too Dadi tells him to give him an heir soon (I'll die laughing lol)LOL
SexyLo IF-Rockerz
SexyLo
SexyLo

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Silly
Angry
Broken Heart
Thumbs Down
Wacko
D'oh
ROFLGP I'm so angry and frustrated that I have more lol appetite
I must say Abha is really a shame for women of strong characterEn colreMortSilly

chip

queenpreeti Senior Member
queenpreeti
queenpreeti

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
very well said GP00
ikshu18 Newbie
ikshu18
ikshu18

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Silly
Angry
Broken Heart
Thumbs Down
Wacko
D'oh
GP, do you recall that were actually discussing this scenario a week ago? lol. I just couldn't believe that Abha actually asked Karan that though. Bollywood masala at its comical best. I don't blame Abha's character, i blame the CV's for creating such a twist to the story. This is gonna drag the series for 5-6 months at least. They will start winning over people from both sides of the family one at a time. I'm pretty sure there will be the grand betrayal by Vimal and Shelly just as they win over Jaggu to let the series drag along for another 4-5 months.

I've been reading some posts that Vimal will work with Sanskar and they will form the unholy alliance to bring misery into the lives of Abharan. However, i remember some1 posting an interview with Karan and Suhasi that Karan and Sanskar will become good friends. This seems a more likely scenario and the truth about the letter written by Abha to Sanskar may come out sooner than we think. Lets hope the Creativity-less Writers don't kill off this story completely by making it another Cryfest.

Edited by ikshu18 - 24 May 2010 at 12:41am

SexyLo

Go to top