Dill Mill Gaye

SR Button scene.. and SR Dupatta Scene..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ummmm well no matter how much I hate any sorta Dupatta stuff between my fav couple, but I think it has a bit of significance..

In that Shirt Button scene in Honeymoon -- Sid tried to free his shirt from her bangles, but he couldnt.. Riddhima had to free it.. And we saw Riddhima moving on her past soon after that night..😉

And in tonight's epi, it's again -- Riddhima dupatta is stuck with Sid's 'magnetic' watch and again Sid tried to get rid of that, he couldnt.. Again Riddhima had to free it😉

Just at that instant, it came into my mind, aint it a bit symbolical? I mean, it was like, the problems or puzzles that they will have to face, Riddhima has to solve it.. Sid will try his best.. but at the end, it's Ridzy, who need to solve the problem and set it back on track... Ridzy was not very keen to move on earlier, but soon we found her ruffling his hairs and doing what not seeing Siddy-boy at that night🤪 She herself solved the mystery ( disaster ) of her life, and decided to move on..

This time also, she is the one, who is setting it right.. Not Siddhant.. And I am sure, with her confession, again it will be Riddhima who will solve this fiasco between them😳 Like that Dupatta one.. Sid tried tried tried to sort out their distances, but unless Ridzy tries it, it aint gonna happen.. And now we know, Riddhima Modi is BACK to claim for her right😳

Plus.. one more thing -- It's like, No matter what, unless Riddhima wants to break the relationship ( or free her dupatta from Sid's watch ), Sid can't let her go..😳 It's not in Sid's hand anymore.. He will keep trying to break their marriage, but unless Ridzy wants it, it aint gonna happen😳

So.. chillax guys, and be positive for SR😃 Love yall😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yay! a positive post 😳 I love ur ideas n I totally hope ur right

Siddhima Modi 4ever 😉
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah sign from the GOD!!!!! loved those scenes.. Hope we see more and more of those!!
AWESOME analysis yaar...................

irrespective of what anyone thinks or says, SR have been portrayed as 'soulmates' and that is how we have and we will always see them.

We have said alot about what SR are - that deep-inner bond they have, Soulmates, the pull they have, each other healers etc, but they are also Silent Lovers

Their silences always manages to convey more then they say and speak volumes

I hope one day Ridz finds out how much this man loves and how much he can endure for her and take on all that pain

At the end of the day, the wounds SR have - only they can heal each other, i guess SR complete each other

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail
gr8888888888888 yaar 👍🏼
u r ri8 we shouldnt worry abt SR
dey r meant 4 each other ☺️

heyyyyy next tym u write something pls pm me 😊
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww.......they were SO CUTE today !! And yeah, you're right, its entirely up to Mrs. Modi to knock some sense into her Badtameez. I hope she does that in the party next week !! 😆

-Aditi
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analaysis...yes Ridz go get yr hubby and yes Siddy boy you are surely HOOKED and booked!!!!!!!!!!!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gudddiiiii.....yay for the postivity.....and tru all you said........awesome episode......I am not much for dupatta action.../....till CVs give us more awesome Sr scenes...I will settle for this😉
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

love your postivity dear and i agree wth your points

SR have this unique pull and whenever they are to part away , they are pulled back together

thats one speciality of SR

norzar
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awsome post galwa love it