Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
For the first time since the launch of the show,Sasural genda Phool will have its Maha Episode of one whole hour.

The special episode will focus on Suhana's task of making food for the whole family.

Shruti Ulfat aka Rano who plays the role of Suhana's mother-in-law says when Suhana's rotis turn out to be of those weird shapes, the women of the house don't criticize her. She (Rano) understands where Suhana is coming from, the kind of family she has been brought up in. She also knows that Suhana isn't as mature as her younger sister Sanjana and it will take some time for her to adjust to her new life, so all of them decide to help Suhana to prepare the meal.

Talking about the show, Shruti says, "It's really nice working with everyone. Everyone is so talented and we are like one big family. During lunch break, we all eat our lunch together, goof around and have fun. I'm glad that this is such a light-hearted show. It's not about all that serious drama and jazzy make-up and saris. It is a simple fun show."

Suhana's character, which is played by Ragini Khanna is supposed to be this over pampered girl, who doesn't know how to cook food and how to live in a joint family. For Suhana, everyday is a new challenge. Everyday she has to deal with some or the other aspect of living in a joint family and this time she has to cook a whole meal for the family. Ragini is apparently a very good cook in real life Tonguebut in the show, she has to pretend that she cannot cook at all. Her biggest challenge was the roti making. She says, "I can make rotis very well, the proper round shape and all, but as Suhana I had to make rotis that looked like maps of weird places. And the most difficult part was to not make proper chapattis. For the first few tries, I couldn't make the funny shapes; the chapattis were turning out to be perfectly round. LOLBut it's going to be a fun episode! And Ishaan (Jay Soni) will eventually have to eat all the chapattis that Suhana makes," she adds. She also said the she is not going to miss this episode at any cost. She is going to sit with her friends and enjoy the episode on TV.

So will Suhana be able to make decent chapattis? And how will she manage the task? To find out, don't forget to watch the maha episode of Sasural Genda Phool at 7:30pm only on STAR Plus

Source-indya.com

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyrumiChit15Asmara.rose-girllifeztufBUBLAIpiyualkaFeefiSomerholicGirl--Pravz--Dillikudimanasi_31priyankumupalmaheen55-Aicha-nimrahLadyMcbethyipeeShwets1502No_CommentsTaiyonoimipetticoatAreYaar-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sasural Genda Phool's one-hour special-Article" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dillikudi

IF-Rockerz

Dillikudi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

One hour episode for Rotis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL that' s quite different from the other shows for sure...

THanks Shounak

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeyipeeTaiyonoimi-SalShah4eva-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Cool One. Thank you for sharing Smile. Looks like tomorrow is a dhamaal episode tailor made to purely entertain. Btw, are we gonna see the continuation of today on Monday? Or, the whole issue will be resolved tomorrow itself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Btw, are we gonna see the continuation of today on Monday? Or, the whole issue will be resolved tomorrow itself.

I guess tomorrow itself...coz till now the maha epis of diff shows continued their story from sat onlyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Btw, are we gonna see the continuation of today on Monday? Or, the whole issue will be resolved tomorrow itself.

I guess tomorrow itself...coz till now the maha epis of diff shows continued their story from sat onlyWink

COOL Smile I do not think, I have ever watched any Maha episode before. Smile

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged

I do not think, I have ever watched any Maha episode before. Smile

LOL...I had watched one.....but that turned out to be so shocking with twists and turns and dhadang dhadang music...I stopped watchin the show altogether.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethbrainychild92Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

LOL...I had watched one.....but that turned out to be so shocking with twists and turns and dhadang dhadang music...I stopped watchin the show altogether.....LOL

LOL LOLLOL I think ... I never reach that Maha-episode because ditch most of the shows within a week or half. LOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-YusBee

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged

I do not think, I have ever watched any Maha episode before. Smile

Lolz Shounak ...they shud be renamed Maha Bore episodes ....they  dish out  such bakwaas ...seriously maha bekaar are these so called defining maha epi's....but looking forward to this one  cause i know whats gonna happen!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparakshitijYusBeeTaiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top