Suhana's anger was kind of justified...

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
or at least i felt that way...

i mean she is new to that house...obviously she doesn't have any emotional connection n all with any one of them... n she is just different from them..

i am not saying that she had the right to shout at elesh like that... but she controlled herself a lot... but these people just went on n on n on..." inshaan se shaadi kyu ki..ishaan hi mila tha..kabhi kisi sid jaise model pe dil nahi aaya..tumhari aur sid ki jodi number one hoti..etc etc"

she lost her cool and frankly i wasn't surprised πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarfar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, Suhana's anger was justified. It is strange that Rajni-Elesh-Ishika misinterpreted Suhana's "annoyed" expression as "Khayalon mei khoyi hui". Even when she said "what you guys are talking" for the first time, they didn't get her point and kept on irritating her. The volcano had to erupt eventually!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya i too agree they irritated suhana beyond limit...................they kept going on and on.....................lo phir bhugtoπŸ˜‰
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I believe, the characters went out of their true characters ... do not think, they are the kinds who will go on and on about modeling and etc. Plus, even if there was no link with the model, anyone would have got irritated with that kind of stupidity. 
meitz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManaliS

or at least i felt that way...

i mean she is new to that house...obviously she doesn't have any emotional connection n all with any one of them... n she is just different from them..

i am not saying that she had the right to shout at elesh like that... but she controlled herself a lot... but these people just went on n on n on..." inshaan se shaadi kyu ki..ishaan hi mila tha..kabhi kisi sid jaise model pe dil nahi aaya..tumhari aur sid ki jodi number one hoti..etc etc"

she lost her cool and frankly i wasn't surprised πŸ˜•

ya she has no right to shout at them like that but as per suhana's character shown here it was quiet obvious .....
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am not surprised either. I think the Kashyap household does get carried away sometimes ... hasi mazak is okay to a certain extent, but WHY should Elesh even say something like that? It is okay to tease Ishaan to a certain extent regarding his marriage to a girl like Suhana, but to take it so far and start comparing/pairing other men with his wife is not right. I am disappointed. Disha should be mad at Elesh for saying something so insensitive, not Suhana for being mad!

Edit: And this has NOTHING to do with the fact that Elesh doesn't know about Suhana's past with Sid.
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
@LadyM: It was completely tasteless. They do get carried away but this way ...

Tragedy: I cannot even come forward in support of my rosogulla like favorite character. πŸ˜†
samanoosama thumbnail
of course it eas justified.. !! even if  suhana n sid were not going out u dont ask a newly married woman why did u marry a jerk ? what did u see in him.. ect ect.. any woman would have gotten angry.... i think this pc lacked the spark the normal episodes in sgp have...
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: meitz

ya she has no right to shout at them like that but as per suhana's character shown here it was quiet obvious .....

Anyone would have got completely bugged with that kind of teasing. There is a limit line to everything. Any other daughter-in-law would have not shouted, but would not have carried a good impression hereafter. 😊
samanoosama thumbnail
one good thing...
one good might come out of this situation.. they might end up thinking that suhaana is so madly in love wid hubby dear that she cant bear to  hear bad about  eshan ... :)