Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
or at least i felt that way...

i mean she is new to that house...obviously she doesn't have any emotional connection n all with any one of them... n she is just different from them..

i am not saying that she had the right to shout at elesh like that... but she controlled herself a lot... but these people just went on n on n on..." inshaan se shaadi kyu ki..ishaan hi mila tha..kabhi kisi sid jaise model pe dil nahi aaya..tumhari aur sid ki jodi number one hoti..etc etc"

she lost her cool and frankly i wasn't surprised Confused

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

saakshi1305miley cyrusjaya_1234aarfarluvtwilight19princ355vishmewellNirjhor105Aurora.-Pallavi-spunkpattinsonrose-girlpiyualkapriyankumupalthejazzgalanu rulz*dewdrop~pearl*luv07pridaFeefiLadyMcbethyipeeBlueberry_07TaiyonoimiAreYaar-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana's anger was kind of justified..." in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarfar

aarfar

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I agree, Suhana's anger was justified. It is strange that Rajni-Elesh-Ishika misinterpreted Suhana's "annoyed" expression as "Khayalon mei khoyi hui". Even when she said "what you guys are talking" for the first time, they didn't get her point and kept on irritating her. The volcano had to erupt eventually!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellrose-girlyipeeTaiyonoimi

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
ya i too agree they irritated suhana beyond limit...................they kept going on and on.....................lo phir bhugtoWink

vishmewellrose-girlyipee-SalShah4eva-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I believe, the characters went out of their true characters ... do not think, they are the kinds who will go on and on about modeling and etc. Plus, even if there was no link with the model, anyone would have got irritated with that kind of stupidity. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-Pallavi-Nirjhor105priyankumupalyipeeAreYaar-SalShah4eva-

meitz

Groupbie

meitz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManaliS

or at least i felt that way...

i mean she is new to that house...obviously she doesn't have any emotional connection n all with any one of them... n she is just different from them..

i am not saying that she had the right to shout at elesh like that... but she controlled herself a lot... but these people just went on n on n on..." inshaan se shaadi kyu ki..ishaan hi mila tha..kabhi kisi sid jaise model pe dil nahi aaya..tumhari aur sid ki jodi number one hoti..etc etc"

she lost her cool and frankly i wasn't surprised Confused

ya she has no right to shout at them like that but as per suhana's character shown here it was quiet obvious .....

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I am not surprised either. I think the Kashyap household does get carried away sometimes ... hasi mazak is okay to a certain extent, but WHY should Elesh even say something like that? It is okay to tease Ishaan to a certain extent regarding his marriage to a girl like Suhana, but to take it so far and start comparing/pairing other men with his wife is not right. I am disappointed. Disha should be mad at Elesh for saying something so insensitive, not Suhana for being mad!

Edit: And this has NOTHING to do with the fact that Elesh doesn't know about Suhana's past with Sid.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 21 May 2010 at 10:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105-Pallavi-rose-girlloveanimeanu rulzAmbrosiayipeehey.bhagguTaiyonoimi-SalShah4eva-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@LadyM: It was completely tasteless. They do get carried away but this way ... Ouch

Tragedy: I cannot even come forward in support of my rosogulla like favorite character. LOL

111192YusBeeLadyMcbethyipee

samanoosama

Groupbie

samanoosama

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
of course it eas justified.. !! even if  suhana n sid were not going out u dont ask a newly married woman why did u marry a jerk ? what did u see in him.. ect ect.. any woman would have gotten angry.... i think this pc lacked the spark the normal episodes in sgp have...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-vishmewellNirjhor105yipeeLadyMcbethTaiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top