New AR FF "love is an illusion" part4-pg32

ankita_g thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
-: LOVE IS AN ILLUSION :-

Here comes my FF on My favourite couple armaan-riddhima.that's is "love is an illusion".I have read many FFs in this forum and I personally feel tht I come nowhere besides those famous FFs but still its just a try 2 impress all of you with my story.as I m writing this FF for the first time,so plzzzzz give me apology for any mistake.and plzzz criticize if u guys find out anything or feel like sumthing should be modified...and I m writing this FF with this hope tht u guys read it and pass some comments..i will be waiting for ur comments.happy reading....😊

What happens when marriage becomes a part of game?what happens when a girl's dream totally shatters down?what happens when a girl gets to know tht her marriage day is the worst day of her life?what happens when a girl looses all hopes?what happens when u have to become a part of a game which u really never wanted to play?what if a girl loses trust from love?

To know the answer.read my FF?.."Love Is An Illusion"

CHARACTER SKETCH :
BILLY MALIK : The famous business tycoon.he is the founder of mallik industries.one of the top 100 businessman of the world.a perfect familyman and businessman to the respective fields and loves his wife a lot.he is disappointed with his son.his best frnd is shashank gupta.

ANANYA MALIK : A housewife now.she pampers her children a lot and spent life for them.she skipped her career for them and wants tht their children should be well-established in their life.she is very much upset with her son.

SAPNA MALIK : The eldest daughter to billy and ananya malik.she is married to amit shah who is one of the most successful entrepreneurs in india.

ARMAAN MALIK : The only son of billy and ananya malik.he is a spoilt brat.He is a guys for whom girls' die for.He uses girls like tissue papers.An MBA from Harvard university.He has come back to India to help malik emperor to reach to a new level.though he is spoilt but he is very much devoted to his work and in just 1 year he has created his own name in the business world.he loves partying a lot.his best frnd is rahul grewal and nikita saxena.he is very much protective about his sister muskan.

MUSKAAN MALIK : sister of armaan malik.she is the most pampered child in malik house.she loves her bro armaan a lot.she is a girl who can find happiness in any boring situation.she is a gaenochologist in profession.her best frnd is ridhima gupta.she loves his brother's best frnd rahul grewal.but she always fights with him.

RAHUL GREWAL : Heir of the famous grewal industries.he is in love with muskaan malik.he loves his best frnd armaan a lot and he can do anything for him.

NIKITA SAXENA : a girl who is just a very gud frnd of armaan and feels tht armaan is spoilt brat.she is straight forward and whtever she feels bad,she just says directly.she hopes tht armaan can find a girl with whom he can fall in luv madly so tht he can understand the actual meaning of love.

SHASHANK GUPTA : Dean of sanjivani.a very gud frnd of billy malik.he has two daughters.he loves them a lot.pampers his children a lot

PADMA GUPTA : wife of shashank gupta.Ex-head nurse of sanjeevani.wants her daughter to get well settled.

ANJALI GUPTA : Elder daughter of padma and shashank gupta.she is a gaenochologist in sanjeevani hospital and married to atul joshi.she loves her younger sister a lot.

ATUL JOSHI : famous onchologist in sanjeevani.he is married to anjali gupta.he loves his wife a lot and also pampers his sister-in-law.

RIDDHIMA GUPTA : The youngest daughter of padma and shashank gupta.a girl who is firmly rooted to culture.a passed-out M.S.(Master of Surgeon)from sanjeevani in cardiology and is about to start her career in sanjeevani.she z a bubbly girl who loves to help her patients even with money too.but besides,she is a very much confident,devoted and strict girl.she is very much passionate about her work.she hardly shows her feelings to all.she already has becum a bit famous in the field of cardiology due to her immense hard work.she is head-over-heels in love with her best frnd's big brother armaan.but she does not let it know to muskaan,her best frnd.

Other characters will be revealed as the story will progress.

part 1 - page 1

part 2 - page 16

part 3- page 22
part 4 - page 32

Edited by ankita_ksg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita_g thumbnail

PM list :

1.juliel
2.sisgeo
3.-nina-
4.bary
5.miiroxxsweet
6.naureen_aly
7.anumeha_rajat
8.karans_angel
9.kinnarik
10.vruls
11.prinnia
12.kashndsel4eva
13.ridziqbal
14.funkybratz
15.moonlight2630
16.swetha10
17.sani_rani
18.richa_b
19.desire_20
20.dhruvikaluvsksg
21.armaanksgfan
22.iqbal Neha 1
23.kamal_23
24.xxiheartmexx
25.kash-kasu-kajen
26.AKANargis
27.maanu
28.Riddss
29.Sweet_Ashum
30.lookwhoswhere
31.repercussion
32.-ARLover-
33.abhinikiluver
34.SuJaTa790
35.namita18
36.maggie131984
37.aanchal_c
38.peachgirl
39.JAZZ_ACUA
40.mansibharti
41.Riddss
42.jiyaa

this is possible PM list....if i have missed someone...plzzzz let me know that.
Edited by ankita_ksg - 13 years ago
ankita_g thumbnail

PART#1

And the award for the best cardiologist of the year goes to…..Dr. RIDDHIMA GUPTA."declared Shashank Gupta,Dean of Sanjivani Hospital as he made way for riddhima to make her speech.

The whole conference hall start clapping with the declaration as this is absolutely surprising to have such an young lady as the best cardiologist in india.They were overwhelmed with the success of this young lady.

"I am here to give a speech on inspiration but instead I want to leave a message for all the people present here."riddhima started to say as she looked at the first row of the viewers' seat once and then to the man standing by her side.her mom ,di ,jeej and her best friend muskaan sitting with a huge smile on their face and her dad is standing by her side.

"Parents are the best gift to a person.noone can be as much lovable as parents. Throughout my life, I have been lucky enough to have my best freinds in the form of my parents. They have supported me, given me necessary criticism, and taught me a great deal about how to live my life. Parents are the most important teachers in our lives."she gave a side hug to her father who was standing besides her.Dr. Shashank Gupta felt in the top of the world hearing her words.a drop of tear trickled down from his eyes.he goes to the microphone and says,"my daughter is the best daughter in the whole world."he kissed on riddhima's forehead as he said this line.

The whole conference hall again burst into clapping as the present viewers witnessed the emotional moments between a daughter and a father."I would like to dedicate this award to my parents.and other three persons who are the second most important persons in my life are my anjalidi and atul jeej and my best friend muskaan.love you guys."she completed her speech before making her way with her father towards the viewers' seat.

"Ridz,I am so happy for you."muskaan shouted before hugging her.

"I know,muski."riddhima said.

"kya 'I know','I know' lagake rakkha hain?kuchh party-sharty hongi bhi nahin?"

"of course hoga,after all  my little sister has created history.we will definitely celebrate.i will talk to dad."Anjali added from behind.

"di."ridhima hugged anjali.

"u know what ridzy,I am very proud of you dear.jo chhotisi ridzi apne teddy bear ke saath khela akrti thi aaj who india ki best surgeon ban gayi hain.i am so happy for you."Anjali said proudly.

"and me too."atul added and hugged riddhima.

They were enjoying the moment when padma and shashank called them.

"arre kids,are u planning to stay here the whole night or you have the plan to go to home?"padma said.

"mom."riddhima hugged her tightly.

"I am proud of you dear."she kissed her forehead.

"Riddhima beta,cum here.see who has come to meet you."shashank added.

Riddhima was surprised to know that someone has come to meet her.

"oh my god,uncle,aunty,what a pleasant surprise."she hugged ananya and billy before touching their feet.

"hey muskaan,look who has come."riddhima called muskaan.

"beta,congratulations."said ananya.

"thanks aunty."riddhima said giving her a smile.

"all parents will be proud getting a daughter like you."billy said keeping a hand on riddhima's head.

"thank you so much uncle.i m so happy that u have come."riddhima added.

"hey mom-dad."muskaan hugged ananya and billy.

"whats up my little daughter?"asked billy.

"oh nothing special dad,bas trying to convince this girl(indicating towards riddhima) for a party.we should have a party na?she has done so well and…."

"Party will be there.dont worry,muskaan beta."said shashank from behind.

"but dad,what is the…."

Riddhima couldn't complete the sentence when muskaan interrupted,"oye tu chup kar,tujhe njoy nahin karni hain to mat kar.hum karenge.what say mom?"

"absolutely."ananya added.

Riddhima gave up argument as she knows very well that argueing with muskaan means pouring ghee into ash.

All left conference hall together.

JULIEL thumbnail
awesome start!!! loved reading it and looking forward to the next update!!! 🤗
sisgeo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good work.........nice start...........ridz all ready in love ...............continue soon
Edited by sisgeo - 13 years ago
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear AWESOME its really cute ^^
plzzz jaani update soon cant wait to read the next part ^^
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey great start actually really nice
love to read it ,want to know how it works with intro
and character sketch well can u change for sapna mallik as sapna shah and anjali gupta to anjali joshi as u said they both are married to their respective partners,though never mind its still cool
do add me in pm list and want armaan in next part
do update regularly
swetha
Miracle_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW Awesome!!
Love it!!
thanks for PMing Me!!

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4