Do u really like Divyanka in this avataar? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you really like watching our divyanka like this?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
34 [40.96%]
49 [59.04%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Sweet baby

IF-Dazzler

Sweet baby

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Yes she look soo cute ^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do u really like Divyanka in this avataar? (Page 2)" in Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Umm... Dayabhabhi from tarak mehta is really not that old. I guess people are so used to seeing her in that role that she looks older and ppl have come to accept her that way.

Given time Divyanka will mold into this role too. As an actress she is able to flair well in comedy shows that she is versatile. I am glad to see her in this role rather than crying on some saas bahu show yet again.

cookiebeast

cookiebeast

Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I said yes. 
In Bollywood The 3 Khans are all 45 yet the actresses are like 20-30.

Her acting is convincing.  But to be honest, I'd like to see her on just about anything.

Have a great day,
Samoo

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Iam Still a big fan of her since she was in dulhann.

diivya

Groupbie

diivya

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

Yes, after playing a serious role in 'Dulhann', I like Divyanka in this role. Because its totally different & brings out the other aspect of her as an actor. & I feel playing elder than one's age has actually got the challenge in it. Besides its comedy. I think our Divyanka is portraying the character really well.
SmileClap

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I think that she's protraying the character well but I think that I wanted to see her in a new drama especially after Dulhan.

kk1974

Groupbie

kk1974

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
It has nothing to do with age or anything. The fact is that Divyanka is pathetic in this role. She has absolutely no comic sense and her exaggerated facial expressions are annoying to say the least. Sometimes she becomes so irritating that I wonder why any body would watch this serial. It is time to replace her with some talented actor who could match the comic timing of Rajesh and other good actors.    

jibi

Goldie

jibi

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

I being a divyanka fan from her dulhan days, though I am happy to see divayanka back on TV, but a little disappointed to see her in this role. Actually the role should have given to someone who is a little more elderly. I like rosesh as an actor, but cant imagine Rosesh & Divyanka as a pair, she definitely looks good with someone much younger. Her role is more suitable for actresses like daya bhabhi of Tarak mehta etc. What do you guys feel?

I dont agree. In fact she has proved that she is a superb acctress.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top