Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Dans girl

ahh well let me start...what i'm gonna say is totally honest..i swear...
well i see one of the films nearly every weekend even if it's just for about half an hour but i do see them weekley(i have the DVD'S)...i have his pictures with me all the time...when i say all the time i mean ALL the time...that includes when i'm at home,in school,out shopping(it's in my school file and in my purse)...his name is written over nearly all my class desks and not to mention one of the hidden windows in the class(i swear if some teacher sees it they'd tell me to bring a paint box and paint the window again cuz its full of his name)...and i've downloaded nearly all his interviwes(i think my computer memory is gonna finish one day...lets hope my dad dosen't see them)..and i'v written my own story with him as the hero obviousley and me the heroine(its nearly finished and its taken three big notebooks to write...i swear i bunked so many of my physics classes just to write it)..nearly whole of my school knows i'm daniel crazy and they all bring me his pics and articles if the find any(thats really sweet)..well i think thats enough 😉 i'll stop here incase u all think i'm bluffing and making things up(which i'm not)

thats nice!!!!!

meha thumbnail
Hmm after reading all u guys i have to confess something
I thought i was the biggest DAN fan but people like dans girl, daniel_4ever, misha have made me realize i am not this biggest fan......
but yes i do am his one of the big fan if not the biggest...............
so thats all true......
punk princess thumbnail

no one can be dan's biggest fan just cos they read jk rowling's books and films millions of times. i shud TELL U DAN IZ NOT HARRY

& NOR HARRY BEING DAN try 2 distinguish between the two people 

u no its about how much u no bout him

also its more bout him his personality, his likes and dislikes

and i guess am not his biggest fan coz anyone  can act if they just think about it and hav the confidence

all u do iz like him end of story. sorry 4 being such a downer

Edited by punk princess - 18 years ago
Dans girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: punk princess

no one can be dan's biggest fan just cos they read his books and films millions of times u no its about how much u no bout him

you're probably right but how many people here do u think are close to him and know about him (zero)except for the information we have learnt about him from the internet and newspapers and interviwes...and thats all the information provided to us from the media and that is from where we judge him and his character and his likes and dislikes.I think i am his biggest fan,actually i think everyone in this place is one of his biggest fan cuz fans don't have to know him personally or really well to like him they just can by admiring his work and qualities they know about.
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i swear this is honest...

i read all 6 books more than 7 times, i watch the movies almost every weekend (even the show david copperfield when it comes on), i have a hello kitty keepsake box with all his clippings in them, i got his autograph laminated, his cutest pic in in my locket and keychain, i have his birthstone's keepsake box, i have I ❤️ DAN!!! written all of my last page in my language arts textbook, and i dream about him all the time, and i adore his voice and personality!!!

and i agree nobody can be his biggest fan, except himself...
anglina thumbnail
I DONT CLAIM 2 B DAN'S GR8EST FAN...coz more than being a fan, I LOVE HIM 😳 ... he means the world to me...he is special n I CHERISH HIS VERY PRESENCE in my life...he's in UK n me in INDIA but he is still close 2 me, he's there in my HEART! 😳
hazelgirl thumbnail
so....whoz winning...... 😉
hazelgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: anglina

I DONT CLAIM 2 B DAN'S GR8EST FAN...coz more than being a fan, I LOVE HIM 😳 ... he means the world to me...he is special n I CHERISH HIS VERY PRESENCE in my life...he's in UK n me in INDIA but he is still close 2 me, he's there in my HEART! 😳

finally got u........

so welcome to forums.😛

anglina thumbnail
Originally posted by: hazelgirl

finally got u........

so welcome to forums.😛

yep u got me...me the gr8est madcap who's sole aim in life is to spread the doctrine of madness throughout the world n keep LOVING DAN...

soooooo WHO'S WINNING??????😉

amna-arfan thumbnail
no idea everyone here seems to be dan crazy...KEEP GOING GIRLS...we're all his biggest fans as far as i know. Edited by amna-arfan - 18 years ago