Sid and Sue lets be logical

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I get it. Shows are meant to entertain us through fantasy, unrealistic moments, hair flying, dupatta flying, leaves blowing etc etc. It's amazing how no one complains about those but they will complain about the more realistic things in life such as losing first love or moving on.

That was the introduction to my essay.πŸ˜ƒ Lets talk and Sid and Sue.

Sid the guy who could care less about Rid. But he ended up getting involved with her and we know what happened next.

So far it has been clear Sue's intentions are good. She never meant to come between YUNA, and she didn't. I would urge Yuna fans not to bash Su the way Sid has been bashed. Neha left the show in a objective way. She was signed as a main lead for the show. With Sid, Riddhima, Armaan and the new girl they are signing she is not even close to being a lead. Even if they give her more screen time she won't be able to compete with the others. So she left..

Yuvi has to move on. He will either need to find a new girl or he will end up falling for Su. If it's a new girl then CVS will need to hire someone new. Which is more work more money. So it seems like they will use Su. Some people seem to find it hilarious how both brother and sister are mending hearts and lives. Well it's good that they are. Here is my question HOW MANY PEOPLE END UP LOVING SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER LOVED ANYONE ELSE??

I have considered myself to be in love with 2 guys and both of them have loved someone before me. My sister broke up with her bf end of last year and now he is engaged to someone else. My best male friend knew nothing but to love this one girl. Now he is happily married to a girl who happens to be the best friend of both him and his ex. I never thought he would love again. But he is madly in love with wife.

The point is people move on. Neha left. Unless you want a new Naina cvs can't do anything about it. But if you care about Yuvi at all then let his story go the way CVS have planned. Second chances are beautiful things.
If you can't tolerate it then I think not watching them is a better option then hoping CVS will cute Yuvi's character as Naina left.

Ps: Also I hope hope in the future if there is a Yuvi Sue track people won't say Sue came between Yuvi and Naina the same way Sid came between Armaan and Rid. It doesn't make sense. Sid came into Rids life when there was no Armaan. Rid married him when there was no Armaan in her life. If Sue comes in Yuvi's life now she won't be coming between Yuna as the NA of YUNA has left forever.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great point, ya Modi siblings are hot and wanted and always a target to be bashed.They get bashed for even sneezing...toh yeh toh love story aur Shaadi-byaah ka maamla hai...wouldn't be surprise if there is another petition .....actually the drama actually melo-drama on this forum has become a source of entertainment for a lot of people including the DMG actors, they love laughing at the bashing posts and demands on who should be in and who should be out......and so do I....
Dhw@ni thumbnail

Practically speaking about the whole Yuvi Naina Sue thing I agree.. ! Even if Sue wasn't a Modi she would have still been with Yuvi.. Coz Neha left the show.. ! :)

BUT it still remains funny.. !!
Abhi was mending Nikki's heartbreak over Armaan (No one hated him coz AN were never a couple.. ! So it was all cool)
Next comes Sid (Don't even know from where to BEGIN with this character and his idiotism)
And then we have none other than Sue.. !

LLLMFAO.. ! It IS funny.. !! The first thing that comes to your mind.. These Modi siblings have no other job to sit and mend broken hearts or what.. !? Its more out of frustration from the fans actually.. ! πŸ˜ƒ
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

LLLMFAO.. ! It IS funny.. !! The first thing that comes to your mind.. These Modi siblings have no other job to sit and mend broken hearts or what.. !? Its more out of frustration from the fans actually.. ! πŸ˜ƒ

more than no job but to sit and mend broken hearts..it looks to me they r utilizing the situations and circumstances to their favor, to reach out to the broken ones and making themselves safe by getting into a realationship that is legally bonded...be it abhi or sid or sue..

And I am so with you that the comments and topics of AR fanz are just the frustration being let out , after being put down so badly by the CV even after so much of efforts.

But I am not giving up as yetπŸ˜ƒ
shamil thumbnail
modi siblings are at least mending broken hearts rather than breaking hearts. But I guess "frustrated fans' will never accept this particular fact. So both sid and sue will be bashed and thrashed by fans who will never open their eyes and heart  to realise that these two never came between the other two couples to break then apart. And its really funny that though its ridhimma who wants to live with sid while the guy is trying to shun her, the blame is still on him. I can understand people disliking a particular character..but why the actor???? though many AR fans say they dont dislike KW, their posts speak exactly the opposite.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
I can see the frustrations.πŸ˜ƒ

So mending hearts is a full time job? One has to leave everything he or she is doing to mend broken hearts?  I don't think Sue or Sid wanted to get anything out of helping Yuvi and Rids. Reading things like turn the situation in their favors is funny, as if they were plotting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Which they weren't.

I won't talk about Sid that that is one of those discussion where the verdict will never change. But for Sue she has always been a good friend. Yuvi has looked out for her and she in turn has looked out for Yuvi. With Naina gone it only makes sense Sue will be Yuvi's biggest support.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

modi siblings are at least mending broken hearts rather than breaking hearts. But I guess "frustrated fans' will never accept this particular fact. So both sid and sue will be bashed and thrashed by fans who will never open their eyes and heart  to realise that these two never came between the other two couples to break then apart. And its really funny that though its ridhimma who wants to live with sid while the guy is trying to shun her, the blame is still on him. I can understand people disliking a particular character..but why the actor???? though many AR fans say they dont dislike KW, their posts speak exactly the opposite.

aagayi trouble create karne 😑?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† To be honest I think this goes for all us. We don't really care what happens on tv. I have seen members who bash the idea of marriage without love in this forum then go to another forum and support a couple whose state is much worse than SR.
I thought I was an exception. I believe in second chances, making the best out of everything life throws at us. But I also have a couple who are separated by marriage and I wish them to be together at any cost. (but...that is the only exception πŸ˜ƒ)

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
πŸ˜† ya its really funny when people are desperately trying to make the modi siblings look like  scheming people trying to break up 'beautiful 'love stories. And sue-yuvi angle has not yet started. Instead of blaming neha for leaving the show (which is why yuna cant unite), they are trying to make sue look like a vamp.
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

aagayi trouble create karne 😑?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† To be honest I think this goes for all us. We don't really care what happens on tv. I have seen members who bash the idea of marriage out of love in this forum then go to another forum and support a couple whose state is much worse.
I thought I was an exception. I believe in second chances, making the best out of everything life throws at us. But I also have a couple who are separated by marriage and I wish them to be together at any cost. (but...that is the only exception πŸ˜ƒ)

haila! maine aisa kya kiya?(cries like ridzy)
πŸ˜† to be honest , am not like thatπŸ˜‰.. I watch a show as long as it entertains me and once it starts annoying me, I shift my baseπŸ˜†.. So basically am never what u call " a loyal fan"😳
In case tomorrow I find cvs going back to AR track, I will just seize to be an SR fan and who knows may be I will look forward to another beautiful love story(if the cvs can pull it off) for my siddy.
Dhw@ni thumbnail
Alright.. I am not going to quote anyone.. !

Yes it is coming from the "frustrated" fans.. ! Hopefully the SR/ Yuvi-Sue fans won't have to go through the same "frustration".. ! 😊

I'm out of here.. ! :)
Tada.. !