Sasural Genda Phool

Confusion !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Yesterdays precap showed Suhana totally screaming her head off at Elesh...And making a not too nice jab at his unemployment...And looking at Disha it was apparent that she had taken an offence to Suhana's words...!

As it is Disha doesnt like it when anyone takes a jab at Elesh's joblessness...

And the new promo shows that everything is cool....and ALL IZ WELL...

Am I to believe that either the promo is misleading or that Disha didnt react to this...which is highly impossible....

I was thinking that this being the second incident post the rajni bhabhi one...there'd be a lot of  resentment towards Suhana from Disha and the family...and maybe some unfortableness...Confused

But the promo seems to show that everything is fine....And the promo must be for next week na...So technically its after this outburst at Elesh...

M confused....The screaming had no repurcussions???ConfusedConfused

Regrdz,
VanduConfused

Edited by togepe30 - 21 May 2010 at 1:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion !!" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
If you watch today's episode u will understand the whole thing...Disha might be upset but then on Sat they are showing disha is happy...so why this transition???For that u have to watch today n tomorrow's epi...WinkLOL I know this ans doent make any sense but I cant spill out the beans so this is all what I can sayLOLOuch

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 21 May 2010 at 1:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--SalShah4eva-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Agree with shounak ...watch todays epi .......things shud clear out then ........i mean thoda ruthna manana to har family mein chalta hai ............

Looking forward to some Sushaan bonding as well as suhaana 's bonding with the others today !!!!

Its fun to watch even when u know whats happening nextWink

Nicole.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nicole.

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
no1 knows evry1 is confused!!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Yesterdays precap showed Suhana totally screaming her head off at Elesh...And making a not too nice jab at his unemployment...And looking at Disha it was apparent that she had taken an offence to Suhana's words...!

Am I to believe that either the promo is misleading or that Disha didnt react to this...which is highly impossible....

I was thinking that this being the second incident post the rajni bhabhi one...there'd be a lot of  resentment towards Suhana from Disha and the family...and maybe some unfortableness...Confused

But the promo seems to show that everything is fine....And the promo must be for next week na...So technically its after this outburst at Elesh...

Regrdz,
VanduConfused

I read on this forum ishaan would tell suhana that disha and elesh did'nt knew what wrong sid did to suhana so then suhana will say sorry to both of them and everything would be sought-ed out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankumupal-SalShah4eva-

meitz

Groupbie

meitz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

I was thinking that this being the second incident post the rajni bhabhi one...there'd be a lot of resentment towards Suhana from Disha and the family...and maybe some unfortableness...Confused

Regrdz,

VanduConfused

just wait n watch darling Smile things will be sorted out between them....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.