Pratigya

PRATIGYA AT NO 1 - LETS CELEBRATE!

Ananya-kgp thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

GUYS!!! ITS REALLY A PARTY TIME COZ PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW AMONG ALL THE TELEVISION SHOWS!!! πŸ‘ITS THE EFFORT OF THE ENTIRE CAST AND ALL THE VIEWERS AND SPECIALLY WE-THE KRIYA BEHOODAS!!!!

FROM MY FB ACCOUNT, ALL THE PRATIGYA CAST I MY FRIEND AND I HAVE SEND ALL CHOCOLATES AND CONGRATS .... LET US SHOW HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM........KUCH MEETHA HO JAAYE! JUST WHAT U HAVE TO DO IS FILL IN THIS -----

WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE -

HOW I STARTED WATCHING -

WHAT I LIKE MOST -

FAV CHARACTER -

WHAT I WANT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE -

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY -

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW -

I LOVE MOST-

ANYTHING I WANT TI DEDICATE TO THIS SHOW OR ANY
CHARACTER -

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT -

MOST AWAITING MOMENT -

FAV JODI -

ANY CREATIVE DEDICATION -

ANYTHING ELSE -

PLZZZ FILL IN THIS!!! I WILL SEND THIS TO THE ENTIRE PRATIGYA CAST AND PEARL GREY ON FB !!!! LET THEM KNOW OUR BEHOODAPAN AND LOVE FOR THIS SERIAL!!!

REAGARDS...
THE KRIYA GANG
ANANYA
SANA
FARAH
KASHH
AND OTHERS.....πŸ˜ƒ

Well, writing myself first!

WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE - I love krishna more than anything in my life!

HOW I STARTED WATCHING - In the winter vacations, saw the Ab tak ka safar and became interested!

WHAT I LIKE MOST - Krishna and his love,suppport and care for Pratigya

FAV CHARACTER - Krishna

WHAT I WANT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE - Krishna and Pratigya should love each other!!! Pratigya should realise her  mistakes and Krishna's love for her!

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY - Angad coz he is the one for which there is no love between Krishna and Pratigya. Also Pratigya sometimes because he hurts Krishna a lot and that makes me cry!😭

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW - My fav show is now the no 1 show! Felt like declaring a public holiday in my city and giving a treat to my friends in CCD!

I LOVE MOST- Krishna

ANYTHING I WANT TO DEDICATE TO THIS SHOW OR ANY CHARACTER - All the VMs that i have made -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8gebirFQxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3aFoObKsk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkkQMOtGszo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJYKv5fD1RU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMewp_PzGdA

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT - 1st time Krishna saw Pratigya and their dream hug.

MOST AWAITING MOMENT- Krishna and Pratigya's real happy hug! Pratigya to realise Krishna's love and her mistakes!

FAV JODI - Krishna-Pratigya

ANY CREATIVE DEDICATION - My VMs

ANYTHING ELSE -
Krishna is the best and I will always support nd love him as I do know!!!! I will always do lawyergiri for him!

Edited by Ananya-kgp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE - Its concept is different

HOW I STARTED WATCHING - when i saw the promo thought it might be an interesting and different(not like usual saas-bahu)serial.

WHAT I LIKE MOST - Pratigya's principles

FAV CHARACTER - pratigya

WHAT I WANT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE - krishna's family must become more civilized and give respect to womenfolk

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY - Krishna's elder brother.He doesnt respect his wife and kills his own child

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW - Good that some different show is on top not the usual saas-bahu

I LOVE MOST- KRIYA and krishna's sense of humour

CHARACTER - no

FAV JODI -KRIYA

ANYTHING ELSE -Edited by aarathikb - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Kya baat hain Anu, iss forum ki saab membar hi aaj kaal kya aanokhi style pe partya mana rehi hain.πŸ˜†

Meri taraf se yeeh raaha kuch party cake...........

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

Kya baat hain Anu, iss forum ki saab membar hi aaj kaal kya aanokhi style pe partya mana rehi hain.πŸ˜†

Meri taraf se yeeh raaha kuchparty cake...........

Such Yummy mouth watering cakes !!!
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE -
of the concept and the kriya storyline

HOW I STARTED WATCHING - umm...wen krishna fell in love with pratigya.....πŸ˜‰ so ovrall its coz of krishnaπŸ˜‰

WHAT I LIKE MOST - Krishna and his love

FAV CHARACTER - KRISHNAAAAA

WHAT I WANT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE -  KriYa Romance each other😍

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY -
pratigya's family...who keeps crying and crying.....they shud stop these..and stay chill

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW -
very much happy...that i cant even express it...keeeeeepppp rockingggg

I LOVE MOST- ARHAAN BEHLLπŸ˜‰

ANYTHING I WANT TO DEDICATE TO THIS SHOW OR ANY
CHARACTER -

FAV JODI - KRISHNA AND PRATIGYA

ANY CREATIVE DEDICATION - stop making saxena's cry....and show pratigya as the best patni and best bahu

ANYTHING ELSE -LuBB all the crew members......ALL the fans
Edited by Aabrayy - 13 years ago
Ananya-kgp thumbnail
Arey Aarthi and farah, likhbo!
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE - coz of arhaan!!!!😳 😳

HOW I STARTED WATCHING - i saw the entry nd the few scenes of krishna.....gosh his dialogues!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

WHAT I LIKE MOST - krishna's,komal nd SS dialogues πŸ‘ πŸ‘

FAV CHARACTER - krishna ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

WHAT I WANT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE - pratigya in luv with krishna .....   β€οΈ ❀️ ❀️

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY - shakti....nd piyassia....😑 😑

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW - gr8.....better thn the rona dhona shows.......πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I LOVE MOST- kriya and krishna's ishtyle nd his frnds!!! 😳😳😳

CHARACTER - .nope....

FAV JODI - kriya!!! 😍 😍
ANY CREATIVE DEDICATION - mk the luv track of kriya b'ful!!!

ANYTHING ELSE - krishna rox!!!!   nd so does kriya!!!!!   πŸ‘

btw....gr8 post!!!
ffkhan thumbnail
WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE -  I like the concept.πŸ˜›

HOW I STARTED WATCHING - The concept of this show is diiferent and exceptional from others. So I started to watch the show.

WHAT I LIKE MOST - I like most the way in which krishna loves Pratiggya.

FAV CHARACTER - Krishna (Koi shaak?)πŸ˜‰

WHAT I WANT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE - Prats fall in love with krishna and confess her love to Krishna.😍 

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY - Angad and Shakti (Both are irritating)

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW - Veryyyyy happy! (are yeh toh hona hi tha!)πŸ˜‰

I LOVE MOST- The concept and krishna's character

CHARACTER - Krishna and Pratiggya

FAV JODI - Of course KriYa!

Made be me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

ANYTHING ELSE - Pratiggya is currently my favorite serial! I want to say the show ALL THE BEST!πŸ‘πŸΌ

ffkhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarathikb

Such Yummy mouth watering cakes !!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shruthiR thumbnail

Congratulations to the entire team of Pratigya!!

WATCHING THIS SERIAL BECAUSE - Of the unique story line and because I like the jodi of Krishna and Pratigya.

HOW I STARTED WATCHING - I actually started watching this serial because I've really liked Pooja Gor eversince her debut in KMH.I didn't watch the show from the beginning but managed to see the special recast of the entire series on a Sunday.

WHAT I LIKE MOST -The unique storyline and the fact that the characters are so realistic that you can identify with them.

FAV CHARACTER -Pratigya

WHAT I'D LIKE TO SEE IN THE FUTURE -I'd like to see how Krishna's and Pratigya's relationship devolops.

WHICH CHARACTER I HATE AND WHY - I hate Krishna for wrecking Pratigya's life and turning it into a roller coaster ride apart from tarnishing her's and her family's reputation.I basically hate most of the men in the Thakur family since they happen to be male chauvinists(which is an understatement).

HOW I FEEL HEARING THAT PRATIGYA IS NOW THE NO 1 SHOW -  It feels really good to know that my favourite program is now the no.1 show.The enitire team of Pratigya deserves this and much more.

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT -When Krishna saw Pratigya for the first time.That scene was magical and very uniquely taken.

MOST AWAITED MOMENT-When Pratigya will change the enitre Thakur clan and their thoughts about women.

I LOVE MOST- Most of the scenes between Pratigya and Krishna because they look awesome together that it isn't even necessary for them to say much.

FAV JODI - Krishna and Pratigya

ANYTHING ELSE - I hope that this show continues to have a reallistic storyline and I hope it gains more success and popularity in the future.All the best to the entire team of Pratigya!!
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago