Uttaran

@Veer-Ichcha's Love Thread(2 days to go )@ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
too good shivani...get going....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoushivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "@Veer-Ichcha's Love Thread(2 days to go )@ (Page 6)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Shivani: well srk has put up a veeya thread lol....u tutored kya lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Shivani: well srk has put up a veeya thread lol....u tutored kya lolLOL

plz check a msg on ur scrap book..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Veer and Ichcha have always been the main lead in uttaran...... i dont understand this VeeYaa business... they r making a veeya fan club... i can understand they like nandish n rashmi as a pair and are their fans... but veer n taps???? how can they want the vamp to pair up with the male lead ?? 

They argue saying that ichcha does not care for veer... but how do u know that.?.... ok she doesnt show any emotions towards him... n that is because both she n veer are protecting vansh... she is trying to give her marriage a chance n does not want anything to disturb vansh... veer too is stone faced for this very reason as he wants ichcha n vansh's happiness and is most of the times is trying to control his emotions..
But this does not mean they dont care for each other ........tomorro by any twist n turn(any thing can happen in these serials) if by chance they come together again i am sure they wud give each other stronger affection than before, (after all  that they have faced before)it will  make their bonding even stronger... may take some time but as they say love never dies....it lives on for ever n ever....Big smile

Edited by cjs369 - 23 May 2010 at 8:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.Bobbyforyoudivy609queen_of_heartsshyamsshivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Veer and Ichcha have always been the main lead in uttaran...... i dont understand this VeeYaa business... they r making a veeya fan club... i can understand they like nandish n rashmi as a pair and are their fans... but veer n taps???? how can they want the vamp to pair up with the male lead ?? 

They argue saying that ichcha does not care for veer... but how do u know that.?.... ok she doesnt show any emotions towards him... n that is because both she n veer are protecting vansh... she is trying to give her marriage a chance n does not want anything to disturb vansh... veer too is stone faced for this very reason as he wants ichcha n vansh's happiness and is most of the times is trying to control his emotions..
But this does not mean they dont care for each other ........tomorro by any twist n turn(any thing can happen in these serials) if by chance they come together again i am sure they wud give each other stronger affection than before, (after all they have faced befor)e... may take some time but as they say love never dies....

ah but thats just it! us veeya fans dont belive tapu is a villian...we simply believe she is on the wrong  path and at least i love veeya for a million reasons! their complicated relationship! now that veer has accepted his destiny I believe veer is godsend for tapu...to bring her back on the right path!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

But this does not mean they dont care for each other ........tomorro by any twist n turn(any thing can happen in these serials) if by chance they come together again i am sure they wud give each other stronger affection than before, (after all  that they have faced before)it will  make their bonding even stronger... may take some time but as they say love never dies....it lives on for ever n ever....Big smile

not necessarily...watch the movie Dhadkan...a perfect example!!!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.Bobbyforyouqueen_of_heartsshonuu

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 23 May 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

[QUOTE=cjs369]

[/QUOTE not necessarily ...watch the movie dhadkan ....perfect example!!!

relax sweatheart.... i have nothing against ur strong loyalty towards ur love for Veeya pair ... was just putting down my feelings about them.....
 taps getting on the right path !..? can u see that happening in the near future.... seems difficult ..specially after the thread exchange episode and in the last episode she has informed everybody at home too about there being trouble between vancha...this did not look like somebody on path of improvement
and dhadkan was a movie so its handled differently... uttaran is a serial and u know in a serial things can just go on for ever n ever like may be veer n ichcha....

Edited by cjs369 - 23 May 2010 at 9:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhriti.queen_of_heartsshyamsshivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top