shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Shivani: well srk has put up a veeya thread lol....u tutored kya lolπŸ˜†

plz check a msg on ur scrap book..πŸ˜‰
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Veer and Ichcha have always been the main lead in uttaran...... i dont understand this VeeYaa business... they r making a veeya fan club... i can understand they like nandish n rashmi as a pair and are their fans... but veer n taps???? how can they want the vamp to pair up with the male lead ?? 

They argue saying that ichcha does not care for veer... but how do u know that.?.... ok she doesnt show any emotions towards him... n that is because both she n veer are protecting vansh... she is trying to give her marriage a chance n does not want anything to disturb vansh... veer too is stone faced for this very reason as he wants ichcha n vansh's happiness and is most of the times is trying to control his emotions..
But this does not mean they dont care for each other ........tomorro by any twist n turn(any thing can happen in these serials) if by chance they come together again i am sure they wud give each other stronger affection than before, (after all  that they have faced before)it will  make their bonding even stronger... may take some time but as they say love never dies....it lives on for ever n ever....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Veer and Ichcha have always been the main lead in uttaran...... i dont understand this VeeYaa business... they r making a veeya fan club... i can understand they like nandish n rashmi as a pair and are their fans... but veer n taps???? how can they want the vamp to pair up with the male lead ?? 

They argue saying that ichcha does not care for veer... but how do u know that.?.... ok she doesnt show any emotions towards him... n that is because both she n veer are protecting vansh... she is trying to give her marriage a chance n does not want anything to disturb vansh... veer too is stone faced for this very reason as he wants ichcha n vansh's happiness and is most of the times is trying to control his emotions..
But this does not mean they dont care for each other ........tomorro by any twist n turn(any thing can happen in these serials) if by chance they come together again i am sure they wud give each other stronger affection than before, (after all they have faced befor)e... may take some time but as they say love never dies....

ah but thats just it! us veeya fans dont belive tapu is a villian...we simply believe she is on the wrong  path and at least i love veeya for a million reasons! their complicated relationship! now that veer has accepted his destiny I believe veer is godsend for tapu...to bring her back on the right path!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

But this does not mean they dont care for each other ........tomorro by any twist n turn(any thing can happen in these serials) if by chance they come together again i am sure they wud give each other stronger affection than before, (after all  that they have faced before)it will  make their bonding even stronger... may take some time but as they say love never dies....it lives on for ever n ever....πŸ˜ƒ

not necessarily...watch the movie Dhadkan...a perfect example!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago

shivani9 thumbnail

shivani9 thumbnail

mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shivani, you are excellent creative designer... Your creations rocks!!!
shivani9 thumbnail

Latest sensational news....Veer Iccha...Married in USA...πŸ˜‰...in..Veer Iccha Thread...πŸ‘

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
shivani its really nice dearπŸ‘
thanx for ur supportπŸ˜‰Edited by sahera - 13 years ago