{3} The Drool Club [Invite Only] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Roshni.

Kanchi, Kahaan hai pics? Mujhe kuch nahi dikh raha hai!

yaar aabhi posting chal rahi hai.. the first time i did there were more than 200 pics for 1 album tou fail hogaya... redoing it
Originally posted by kancht

hehehe naahi not that much of a prob... meri dost thi na tou it was fine and she made sure there was veg or chicken for me always 😃
but aise different different types ke fruits n vegs hai waha... almost 35 diff types of potatoes... n like 15-20 types of corn - red corn, purple, black n white, multicolored.. etc mein tou totally shocked😲

😲

Itne saare colors me? Haila! I never knew so many varieties existed!!

Nice to hear that tumhe koi dhikkat nahi hui!😃

Originally posted by kancht

yaar aabhi posting chal rahi hai.. the first time i did there were more than 200 pics for 1 album tou fail hogaya... redoing it

😳 Tabhi toh, mei search maar maar ke thak gayi thi!😉
😳
Rosh, yahin hoon yaar..papa ko breakfast de rahi thi...

accha sacchi he's looking hot in taklu avatar kya...mujhe believe nahi ho raha hai....

Kanch, 35 types of potatoes and 20 types of corn....whoa....chalo accha hai...potato aur corn hai to khaane mein mushkil to nahi hui hogi
Rosh himu kanchi

arre bababa kahi nahi gayi, woh HW kar rahi thi. main kanchi thodi hu ki aate hi gist de do bolungi
abhi dekhna yeh kaanch ki gudiya poore week ka gist maangegi
Arrey ab sab kahan gaye?

Kanch, to photos upload kar rahi hogi

Rosh, tum kahan ghoom rahi ho?
main bhi ab soch rahi hu mel ko call karu kal and poocho if she wants to go to kites too
me too will go to watch hritki
Arpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗 🤗 😃 😃 yay tum aa gayi finally...main to soch rahi thi ki tum aaj bhi nahi aaogi

kya haal hai? maine tumhare thread pe comment likh diya hai
Originally posted by ht312

Yaaron where's Arpi? I saw her online now she's offline...kya chal raha hai...

I had gone to yeh pyar na hoga kam forum to comment on Arpi's thread...

Rosh, tum bhi na...hehe ha hum to Hrithik pe drool karne ke liye jaa rahe hai.....but I hope we get to see the movie...yeh trouble affect nahi karna chahyiye....

Seriously, Edward looks hot kya after becoming taklu😲 Kya bol rahi hai tu😲

Kanch, cool yaar...kaafi masti ki...ha Machu Pichu woh Incas ka village hai na? its on the 7 wonders list also...tujhe khaane peene mein koi problem to nahi hui?

and tell me a little about your friend's wedding...any interesting rituals or traditions?

OMG ROSH u stay away from Hrithik.. woh tou sirf aur sirf mera hai.......................😡😡😡😡
DONT DROLL OVER HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yaar i didnt do my HW yet... aaj hi wapis aayi hoon... morning mein sab ki gifts shift deyne mein time nikal gaya... then spent the afternoon sleeping

yeah Machu picchu is the lost city of the incas... as such MP means old mountain.. but the archelogical site is also called the same... and then wayna pichhu is the other mountain peak which means new mountain... we climbed that.. it was quite steep at times and one thing is for sure those incas were really skinny people.. mountain ke top par jaane ke liye after all the hiking we had to go trhough a cave and then some really small set of steps... and they were soooooooooooo narrow.. i though kept hitting some stone or the other.. totally bruised...

shaadi was really mast.. catholic wedding thi... but latino style so the church ceremony was more or less similar to a cath wedding.. but the after party was amazing... i wore a sari so everyone just loved it .... pura VIP treatment mila... they love tourists there so once people find out ki i was from outside mast tha... they had loads n loads of drinks n dancing... n then there is salsa... i m soooooooo bad at it...
they also have a crazy hour... where in there is lots of dressing up kit tou that was all peruvian fake hair n all ... that was a lot of fun..
phir they have a tradition of throwing the bride n groom in the air n catching then... tat was quite scary... and groom ke waqt everyone was sooo drunk they didnt catch him only beechara fell quite badly 😕