Sasural Genda Phool

Suhanas Shopping

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

asiangal

asiangal

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hello all, hope everyone is fine

Just wanted 2 ask a quick question as i have only been watching this drama recent and i am abit slow...but were the family angry or happy that suhana only had 5 rupees left, was she have meant to have had a lot of change left at the end??

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhanas Shopping" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv07prida

IF-Rockerz

luv07prida

Posted: 20 May 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
dear she has to just bring a kg i guess of each
n tht too frm the near by store
but as uve seen she goes to the supermarket
so she had to save a lot of moneyLOL
newayz use the help desk next timeBig smile

the family members were kinda in shock but i dont think angrySmile

Edited by luv07prida - 20 May 2010 at 9:20pm

Nicole.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nicole.

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
i dnt think they were angry its just dat they were shocked nd kinda lyk the funny way shocked lol...jope i helped!!

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Noo I think they were a liitle bit shocked...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.